Best Game Value 2011

deus ex i'm probably one of the few that F'ING LOVED THIS GAME JUST GOT A NEW TV AND HDMI DOWNLOADED THE EXTRA DLC CAN'T WAIT TO GO THROUGH THE GAME AGAIN. I LOST A WEEK OF MY LIFE TO THIS GAME!!!

Skyrim. I think it holds its value (it has gone on sale only once since it was released) and there so much fun stuff to see and do in that game, it's ridiculous.

How can I not say Skyrim? It gave you so much for 60bucks.

Although Human Revolution was pretty close since it gave you a lot of content as well.

much as i loved mgs hd collectio, batman ac & deus ex i gotta give it to saint row the third to much fun n its has cheapy d how can u beat that

Well, considering I just platted Dark Souls mere minutes ago and spent over 120 hours on it, there you go... ;)

There are clearly a few games in the poll deserving of this honor, but they are also the obvious choices. I'm going with a write in for Rayman Origins. I've sank 25+ hours into the game and still haven't finished. It just keeps going...

I loved Batman and got a ton out of it. That's my vote, even though Skyrim is going to win. I won't complain. Loved Skyrim too.

[quote name='floormat']hmm weird i am surprised COD is up the and not Battlefield 3 that would have been a both or neither thing in my head[/QUOTE]

BF3 > MW3

Take it from a guy that canceled his BF3 pre-order because of the garbage "beta", bought MW3 because of this, got BF3 anyway, then sold MW3 because BF3 > MW3...

This is what I think of no BF3: :shame:

It's clear that Skyrim took this vote. With all the bugs and constant frames dropping I had to pick another game.

Yeahhh... gotta go with Skyrim. The almost game breaking bugs are a real con but the fun content keeps me playing it for hours upon hours.

Have to vote MW3 even though I do not want to. If I would have played Arkham City or Skyrim, I'm sure they would have gotten my vote!

Minecraft, $20 for fulfilling my childhood love of Legos with a mix of a constantly improving game wand a rapidly growing community.

bread's done
Back