Best Game Value 2011

Gears of War 3.
Diverse Single Player campaign with a solid story and it was the right length.
Great multiplayer - well different.
Horde Mode.
Reverse Horde Mode.
DLC support.
Achievement counters.
Great graphics and sound.

Not the best game of the year, but definitely the best value.

Everyone should know even if you do not play them game that Skyrim is the best deal for full retail price. I don't even play the game but just watching my brother put countless of hours into ONE game, now thats a bang for a buck!

Skyrim, wins.

Skyrim may be the most vast in terms of content, but that does not necessarily mean it is most worth full price. I have several games on here including Skyrim and I vote for Batman. I can become engrossed in that for hours on end....just not the same on Skyrim.

dont own Skyrim yet(got others games to finish like i.e BAC) and i know its probably the most worth while game to buy full price

Hands down MGS: HD Collection, how can you compete with a game that offers redefined Metal Gear Solid 2,3 and Peacewalker. You also get the classic retro that started it all Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2

Skyrim by far, while there are other fine choices, any game that i have put 165 hours into and still have stuff to do.. and look FORWARD to doing.. thats worth retial to this cheap ass!

This is a tough one. Skyrim, Dark Souls, and Minecraft have all earned their worth in terms of time I've put into them, but I'd have to go with Skyrim just because I am a giant Elder Scrolls fan and there was no convincing necessary for me to pick this one up on day 1. It's the only one that waiting wasn't an option.

im gonna say skyrim, but its hard to judge without playing them all. skyrim is the only one on the list that i paid full retail for, although after i bought it i havent played more than 10 hours of it. whereas ive put over 100 into crysis 2, which is the only other game ive paid full retail for this year. best value for my money was definitely rayman origins though.

Saints Row the Third , Laughed my ass off and enjoyed it thourghly . I will admit that once they fixed most of the issues that Dead Island became a constant fix in my 360 too

Kind of a toss up here, Batman AC got my vote since I own it. Skyrim would be my second choice even though I haven't played it yet but heard great things.

Skyrim, especially if we're talking quality hours played per dollar paid.

Tempted to vote Minecraft simply by hours played, but it was only about $20 and doesn't really fit the bill for "full retail". The only other game on the poll I've played was CoD:MW3 and I cannot say the $60 was as well spent as on Skyrim.

bread's done
Back