Best Online Deal 2009

I would have given it to the $20 shipped copy of Risen 360, region free in English, from Play-Asia... though they sold out in 2 days.

Amazon is amazing. Picked up Assassin's Creed 2 for $29.98. Finished it then traded it back to Amazon for $35.

ECA Amazon codes - I must have saved $100 in 2009 from these codes alone, plus all the pre-order $5, $10, and $15 promo-credits. And now it's all over.

Wow, Steam Holiday Sale, no doubt. Blew everything away, was awesome. If you say otherwise, you simply didn't participate in it. Amazon definitely had this for '08, but Steam handily takes '09.

steam sale absolutely, i got possibly 10+ games for about 100 dollars, not to mention that ridiciouls sale that was liek wat 10 games including batman:AA for $100 i think

Have to go with Amazon BF deals. I don't think as good as previous year but definitely the best of last year.

If Steam doesn't win this, it's a fucking crime!!!!!!!! Best Buys's $10 sale & Amazon's BF lightning deals deserve honorable mentions.

definitely Amazon Black Friday. I bought more games in the span of 1 week than I did in the last 10 months.

I'm definitely voting for steam holiday sale....that was amazing! Steam also had a $2.50 TF2 sale experience around Halloween that was sweet too!

Amazon continues to lead in this category for me. Random price drops plus great deals (Borderlands $39.99 and Dragon Age for $37.99).

However i will agree that Steam had great deals if you are into digital downloads.

[quote name='Salamando3000']Steam's holiday sales this year were downright insane.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, amazingly good!

bread's done
Back