Best Online Deal 2009

I was split between Steam and Amazon because Steam had that killer deal for about 15 or so THQ games for only 50$. But then again Amazon had the ps3 bundle with killzone 2 and infamous for 300$ and some other games that had significant price drops.

I hate that Steam is so monopolistic and unreliable. I do love me some Gamefly sales though. RE5 for $14?! Hells yeah.

Steam and Amazon had really good Black Friday and holiday sales, but Gamefly vastly inflated my backlog and did it cheaply too. :twisted:

straight up slayed steam holiday sale. I bought games I can't even run on my computer because they were so cheap I figured they couldn't get any cheaper by the time I could....

Without a doubt, Steam. I've yet to install some of the games I bought since then. Great deals.

I guess Amazon even though they didn't impress me as much as they did last year. Nowhere really did this year, my shopping was pretty spread out.

I was going to go with the Amazon BF sales until I saw Steam's holiday sale which was outrageous (in a good way). Missed out on the WOG sale and picked it up during the Steam sale. Bought more stuff there than at Amazon on BF.

Amazon. All. The. Freaking. Way. They've never let me down when it comes to incredible deals, and this past Black Friday was no exception.

bread's done
Back