Best Online Deal 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this is a hard one. I voted for the MS $9.99 deal in another thread because I was able to get SO MANY quality games at a fraction of their price, many of which I still haven't even opened to play (I blame college). I also picked up the Vita deal from Amazon but wound up selling it to a friend (kept AC for myself hehe). However, dollar-for-dollar, the THQ deal gave you the absolute most bang for your buck. I was floored when I saw all the games you could get for next to nothing. As far as excitement level though, the MS deal still takes the cake for me since I had most of the THQ library already.

Microsoft Store Deal, I was able to get some pretty good games to start my backlog and was able to price match at Best Buy and get some of the ones I missed earlier.

Vita's $179.99 was great, but after tax I still hit a close $200.

Microsoft Store's was EASILY the best, 5 month old games for $10, CE's for $10, + free shipping on everything?

GOG's End of the World Sale. Just about everything 50% off if purchased separately, and just about every franchise 75% off if you got the entire series. 99% of the games on GOG were discounted.

I went with the vita bundle. Up until now new PS Vitas alone is still sold at a higher price than that Whit vita bundle. Even better, it has more games than advertised because PS+ made it rain with vita games around that time. And pretty much everyone who wanted that deal got one.

:lol: - THQ Humble Bundle

It's the only Humble Bundle I've ever asked for a refund back for...what's that tell ya. :lol:

It wasn't the games, it was because it was steam only and I don't use steam so it was useless for me.

Microsoft Store: Black Friday $9.99 Games
I voted for this because I am still mad I missed getting ME3 and Skyrim for $9.99 a piece by like 10 minutes.I logged off like 10 minutes before the sale.

Definitely amazon gold box deal with the PSVita Assassin's creed Liberation Edition. So much stuff came with that for the right price

I was thinking about voting for Amazon's Assassin's Creed Vita bundle, but I couldn't bring myself to buy it during the holiday season. Thus, M$'s store got my money and my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back