Best Online Deal/Sale 2007

amazon black Friday sale- sales of item were at great prices good and they had ample supplies--no oos in like two minutes

BEST BUY: the Orange Box was $25 and I could buy it online instead of going thorugh their store on Black Friday. I gotta give it to BB here, I did all of my Black Friday sales online and never left the house. Thank you CAG, Amazon, and BB!

[quote name='chakan']Toy's R Us "trampoline" discount

I got Ninja Gaiden Sigma for .97, and Strangehold CE for 11 and change.[/QUOTE]
I vote for this as well... Got Oblivion GOTY PS3 for .97 plus shipping. :D

I will say walmart.com Halo 3 Legendary for $60 as that deal lasted a week over Amazon's being just 1 day (Cyber Monday).

Note: It was $80 on AmazonI believe on Black Friday then on Monday they dropped it to $60 and then it sold out.

Man I'm getting angry at missing some of these deals that are being posted such as a toys r us "trampoline" discount (whatever the hell that is) and the philips tv deal. I'm just gonna mention the one I got in on: Amazon's Black Friday deals which included the $60 halo legendary edition (which then became a gold box deal later for $40 and I was able to get $20 taken off it later after some MAJOR haggling and e-mail) and Rainbow Six Vegas Collectors edition for $20.00.

Amazon HiDef BOGOs, if I had to pick only one. They had so many during the holidays including BF, DOTD, and December Days of Savings...

PS3 20GB for $379.99 at Gamestop.com

It was great because those who wanted a PS3 for under $400, along with full BC, had a great chance to get one, although it wasn't around long. I just remember PS3 Fanboy posting the deal of the day being All Pro Football (or maybe it was Oblivion) at Best Buy, and I mentioned the PS3 deal (and they posted it 5-10 minutes later).

[quote name='kevlar51']Frys.com: Premium Xbox 360 with Forza 2/Marvel Ultimate Alliance pack, Bioshock, Orange Box and Two Worlds for $400[/QUOTE]

This.

The Circut City buy an Xbox 360 accessory for $20 or more, get another Xbox Accessory Free.

I loaded up on 1600 point marketplace cards, getting $120 worth for $60.

My vote goes to TRU for Madden B1G1 50% off. I still haven't gotten to the games that I used that promo for. Bioshock 30, GHIII 45 (i got in before the glich was found). Just to name a few. I love TRU employees!

I also vote for buy 2 Wii games get one free, as it let you do pre-orders too. One of my games is still forthcoming (SSBB) but the deal did happen in 07

While not specifically an online only deal...

I think The Orange Box was the best deal of the year. Just the regular retail Orange Box was easily the best value for my money this year.

I know it's not what we're looking for for the awards but... DAMN that's value!

Frys.com: Premium Xbox 360 with Forza 2/Marvel Ultimate Alliance pack, Bioshock, Orange Box and Two Worlds for $400

---^ That one. That bundle, coupled with the fact that the batch of 360s included had HDMI ports, was way too sweet to pass up.

[quote name='ighosty']lionsgames.com
halo 3, Mass Effect, and GTA IV for 40 each + shipping[/QUOTE]
that's my vote as well. and IIRC it was 37.99 + S/H

Buy Bioshock get The Darkness free.

Unfortunately I didnt get in on it because I had both of them at the time but it was a great deal for those that didnt have them yet.

With as many people who posted about taking advantage of the Amazon Buy a PS3, wind up getting something like 10 free BRs, I'm surprized no one mentioned that yet.

Thats a good one, 2$ edge card

I enjoyed getting various games at cheap prices via amazon during the holidays, I got Ape Escape academy for 9.99 (usually 30$ everywhere) Lifesigns for 19.99 when its usually 29.99 everywhere and After Burner Black Falcon for 14.99 when its usually 29.99 everywhere. Also Petz Catz 2 for 9.99 and its 30$ everywhere as well (or at least it was before the holidays).

Also the circuit city get 2 games for 19.99 deal/glitch, had some fun with that one.

I have to vote for one I got in on:
Amazon.com $255 Arcade Bundle (included HDMI Arcade 360, Beautiful Katamari & Viva Pinata Party Animals)

It allowed me to swap out the core system on my old premium for a falcon, HDMI model and make money in the process after selling the old stuff.

The Best Online Deal (Price Mistake) was definitely the Walmart $25 fiasco.

Star Trek Enterprise COMPLETE SERIES (should have been $400)
Samurai Champloo Complete Series
...among others.

I was surprised they honored it.

$2 Edge Card. I never would of purchased it for full price, but for $2 including shipping, etc, is the best deal I've gotten online.

Second is RSV: Collectors for $20 on amazon, but the edge card tops it by very little.

bread's done
Back