Best Online Game Retailer 2009

I wanted to vote for someone other than Amazon since they're clearly going to win in a landslide but yeah, it's Amazon, no doubt.

Normally I would go with Amazon since they have been so good to me, but this year I'll have to go with Steam solely based on their holiday sale. All of those deals were AMAZING!!! And they better do it again this year so hopefully I'll be prepared.

As a bonus Amazon has lots of Midweek and Weekend deals not including their multiplayer bundles and pre-order specials. Steam FTW!!!

I'm gonna go w/ Steam. As great as Amazon was, the Steam sales near the end of the year emptied my walle

Amazon... they've always got some kind of killer deal happening and they match it when others do too. Got Uncharted 2 for $40 like two weeks after it launched.

amazon..Nothing like pre ordering mw2 hardened to get 20.00 then using that money for another final fantasy CC and getting another 10.00 for pre ordering that game.That and great deals and amazon wins easily though I do love gamefly too!.

Amazon.com

My wife was dreading having to leave so early on Black Friday to get all the good video game deals. Thankfully, Amazon matched the Black Friday price for EVERY game I wanted.

bread's done
Back