Best Used Game Retailer 2009

Gamestop blows on their trade-in values and most used game prices, but they're the only place included in this survey that I bought anything used from last year.

Have to go with the HollyWood Video Sale where PS3 games were $5 for all 29.99 or less.... about 3 Hollywood video's closed down and this one received boxes of games, def grabbed about $50 worth of games that would have cost me 1-200 easy. =)

I have to go with Gamestop, May not be the most popular choice with CAG's in general but the trade in incentives really make it worthwhile.

Hollywood Video.

I got over 20 Xbox 360 games from them during Christmas and I only had to pay $100!

Best $5 game deal ever!

I say GameCrazy. I loved that place. Our GC/Hollywood Video went belly up a few months back so now it's GS or nothing.

gamestop, simple and if you wait till things are like 20-30 you can really clean up on used. specially when they have deals, newgames not so much but i like um used.XD

Gamefly hands down, anyone who thinks different well, you're wrong. ;-)

Some of the best prices on used stuff bar none, and within a few months of it being out, some good sales now and then (for free ship) but great customer service, been buying from this past year with no problems whatsoever, and they will continue to get my business in 2010 and beyond.

Kudos and here's hoping they win, they deserve it.

Hastings. I rarely buy used games, but I ended up buying 6 of them due to their awesome "Buy 2 get the third for a $1" deal...and they all arrived almost mint...

Game Crazy/Hollywood Video. Any game they want to get rid of, marked as used and priced $30 or less for $5.

Hollywood had the great sale but the condition of Gamefly's used games is unmatched. They had a few good sales during the year too.

Gamefly! Pretty much a given that they include the box and whatnot. Even got a couple of free weekend codes out of those things.

Gamestop was good with the B2G1 sales but most of my games still came from Gamefly's year end silliness, so my vote's for them!

bread's done
Back