Bestbuy ad 06/13-06/19

MidnightMetal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello, I'm back for this week and actually Best Buy has 'some deals' for once! I know it blew my mind as well.

:ps3:250 Gb PS3 w/ Uncharted 2>>>>>$349.99

LittleBigPlanet GOTY>>>>>$29.99
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune>>>>>$29.99

:psp: PSP-3000 MGS: Peace Walker Entertainment Pack
Includes:

• Limited Edition Green PSP
  • MGS: Peace Walker
  • 2012 Movie Voucher
  • 2Gb Memory Stick
MGS: Peace Walker>>>>>$39.99
Fat Princess Fistful of Cake>>>>>$9.99
Pixel Junk Monsters Encore>>>>>$9.99

:wii:Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11>>>>>$49.99
:360::ps3:Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11>>>>>$59.99

:wii:Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt>>>>>$49.99 Includes Hunting Gun

:wii::360::ps3:Toy Story 3>>>>>$49.99
:ds::psp:Toy Story 3>>>>>$29.99
Best Buy Exclusive GET $5 in Concession Cash with Purchase of Toy Story 3 for Wii or DS
:wii:Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands>>>>>$29.99
:360::ps3:Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands>>>>>$39.99

:wii:Iron Man 2>>>>>$34.99
:360::ps3:Iron Man 2>>>>>$39.99

:wii::360::ps3:Sonic Sega All-Stars Racing>>>>>$29.99
:ds:Sonic Sega All-Stars Racing>>>>>$19.99

:360::ps3:2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa>>>>>$39.99

Everything in that ad is MSRP except for Fat Princess, Pixel Junk, PoP, Iron Man 2, and Sonic Sega All-Stars Racing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, nobody get Iron Man 2 (not that I've played it) but seriously, I wouldn't pay more than $10 for it with its track record too similar to the first game..

and yeah, pretty good price for Sonic Racing..gwahhh what to do?! I think that is a game I'd maybe play like 3 times before putting it away. (same thing I did w/ Mario Kart..I know, kill me now..)

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Finally a price drop for Sega All-Stars Racing... though I'll probably wait till $20 or lower.[/QUOTE]

After some thought I think I will do the same thing myself. I am playing Split/Second right now anyways and will move onto Blur after that.

[quote name='groundskeeper']Well RZ members can get $10.00 more off IM2. Probably still $20 too much.[/QUOTE]

The coupon doesn't work on items that are on sale unfortunately.

[quote name='ncjason77']The coupon doesn't work on items that are on sale unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

:lol: come on now, really? that isn't going to stop at least one person from trying..I say 10 to 1, it works!

[quote name='ncjason77']The coupon doesn't work on items that are on sale unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Well I have done it...More than once in fact!

The MSRP of Pixel Junk Monsters Encore PSP UMD is $9.99. The PS Blog had a post a few months ago about it. I don't recall if FP has the same MSRP, but a few PSP games went to $10 GH.

[quote name='limelight022']I may finally pick up Sonic Sega All-Stars Racing for $30, read it got good reviews so why not?[/QUOTE]

Most likely as that seems like a really good deal.

[quote name='groundskeeper']Well I have done it...More than once in fact![/QUOTE]

Interesting. It says right on the coupon it shouldn't. Oh well, lol

How bad is the PoP game that it already dropped to $30? Hope Target got tons in, they will $10-12 in a couple months.

PoP dropped everywhere eh? It's $37 at target and like $40 everywhere else.

I'm loving the World Cup deal though, glad I didn't bite on the $47 target one last week.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Everything in that ad is MSRP except for Fat Princess, Pixel Junk, PoP, Iron Man 2, and Sonic Sega All-Stars Racing.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='EvilIA']The MSRP of Pixel Junk Monsters Encore PSP UMD is $9.99. The PS Blog had a post a few months ago about it. I don't recall if FP has the same MSRP, but a few PSP games went to $10 GH.[/QUOTE]
The MSRP for PixelJunk is $9.99 and Fat Princess is $19.99, so FP is actually a deal.

IM2 got even worse reviews than the first one, if that's even possible. Avoid!!

[quote name='snakelda']oooh..picking up World Cup 2010! Hopefully Amazon pricematches it like they did this week with target.[/QUOTE]

I am thinking the same thing.

Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing for $30? Oh great, just when I was sure I was okay with not buying any more games for a while. Well, I guess I will hold off until the inevitable price drop to $20 that will happen soon enough.

I'll have World Cup sooner if I grab it Sunday at BB, but I'll save tax if I get it on Amazon today. Suggestions? or will the price drop like crazy July 12?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ryheeles']I'll have World Cup sooner if I grab it Sunday at BB, but I'll save tax if I get it on Amazon today. Suggestions? or will the price drop like crazy July 12?[/QUOTE]

Sports games typically drop in price pretty darn quickly! CAG Price Data for FIFA 10 has it holding steady for the last 91 days, the Data for FIFA 09 shows a $9 drop to $16 from $25 after May 28. I haven't played FIFA since PS1 and would like to grab something current.

i think i'd jump on World Cup if it was $29.99. I've got $20 in gift cards but I shouldn't spend any more money right now.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Everything in that ad is MSRP except for Fat Princess, Pixel Junk, PoP, Iron Man 2, and Sonic Sega All-Stars Racing.[/QUOTE]
Actually, unless there's an upcoming price drop of $30 for Uncharted 2, it's still $59.99 everywhere.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually, unless there's an upcoming price drop of $30 for Uncharted 2, it's still $59.99 everywhere.[/QUOTE]It's the first Uncharted that's listed in the sale, not the sequel.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']It's the first Uncharted that's listed in the sale, not the sequel.[/QUOTE]
Crap. I just noticed that. Time to amend the deal I posted for the second one then.

Sonic and Sega Allstars racing sounds like a good deal. Wanted that since launch but with Split/Second and Blur looming I held off

bread's done
Back