BestBuy BOGO Free on Selected HDDVD/Blu-Ray Sun 16th - Sat 22nd

Lice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Finally HDDVD is getting some BOGO love! About time too.

High Definition Discs at $29.99 Each or more Where Marked:
Buy 1, Get 1 Free // Purchases must be made on same receipt

Free Discs must be of equal or lesser value:

The Bourne Ultimatum

Blades Of Glory

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry

Knocked Up: Unrated

Disturbia

Mr. Bean’s Holiday

Shrek The Third

Evan Almighty

Transformers

Harry Potter & Order Of The Phoenix

The Departed

Shooter

Ocean’s Thirteen

LinkinPrime Edit:
[quote name='speedy1961']
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Definition Discs at $29.99 Each or Where Marked:

Buy 1, Get 1 Free Only Good On Titles Listed In This Section // Purchases must be made on same receipt

Free Discs must be of equal or lesser value

The Bourne Ultimatum HD-DVD

Blades Of Glory HD-DVD

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry HD-DVD

Knocked Up: Unrated HD-DVD

Disturbia HD-DDVD

Mr. Bean’s Holiday HD-DVD

Shrek The Third HD-DVD

Evan Almighty HD-DVD

Transformers HD-DVD

Harry Potter & Order Of The Phoenix HD-DVD >>>> $32.99

The Departed HD-DVD >>>> $34.99

Shooter HD-DVD >>>> $34.99

Ocean’s Thirteen HD-DVD >>>> $34.99

300 HD-DVD >>>> $34.99

Crank Blu-Ray

300 Blu-Ray

28 Weeks Later Blu-Ray

Spider-man 3 Blu-Ray

The Condemned Blu-Ray

Hostel: Part II Blu-Ray

Ocean’s Thirteen Blu-Ray

Underworld: Evolution Blu-Ray

The Departed Blu-Ray

SAW III Blu-Ray

Harry Potter & Order Of The Phoenix Blu-Ray >>>> $32.99

Mr. Brooks Blu-Ray >>>> $34.99

Fantastic 4: Rise Of The Silver Surfer Blu-Ray >>>> $34.99

Mr. & Mrs. Smith Blu-Ray >>>> $34.99

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/quote]

[quote name='koreamanloves24']Can't wait. I'm going to be there bright and early tomm morning when the doors open.[/quote]

edit: I finally did it like around 2:20, I must have deleted the order and restarted like 20 times. I got I Now Pronounce You... HD
Shooter HD

$38.02 with tax.

It's working, but for some reason I can only get two movies at a time. I had to place two separate orders. Thankfully there's free shipping.

Edit - I guess it helps if you read the details of the deal, no? I missed where it said one free item per order.

[quote name='captainfrizo']

Edit - I guess it helps if you read the details of the deal, no? I missed where it said one free item per order.[/QUOTE]

not true. i got 2 movies for free on 1 order.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hmmm .. Transformers and Bourne Ultimatum. To purchase or not to purchase. That is the question.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking at the same exact movies. I know I want Bourne, but I'm not sure about Transformers. I'm not into action flicks like that.

[quote name='SGD316']cant mix and match across formats huh?[/quote]

Im wondering the same, online you cant but in teh add it jsut states BOGO on these HD Movies, I really only want Bourne Ultimatum and Mr & Mrs Smith. i dont want to have to buy 2 from each (rather i cant afford to buy 2 from each :cry:)

I don't have an HD DVD player yet, but I think I am getting one for Xmas, so I just ordered.... Shrek 3, 300, The Departed and Blades of Glory. What are considered the MUST HAVE HD DVD's???

MUST HAVE as in reference video quality or the best movies overall?

Must have video quality wise:
Shrek the Third
Corpse Bride
Happy Feet
TMNT
Transformers
Hot Fuzz
Seabiscuit
King Kong
The Ant Bully

What I would say to be "must have" HD DVD which both have a good story and video quality would be:
Transformers
Hot Fuzz
TMNT
Pitch Black
2001: A Space Odyssey
Lucky # Slevin
The Bourne Series
The Cronicles of Riddick
Serenity

Now of course I can't list them all but that is just like a sample list. I also enjoy the old movies in HD DVD like Casablanca, Blazing Saddles, and The Adventures of Robin Hood but that is kinda on a person to person bases. If you are unsure of a movie check the reviews at DVDTalk or HighDefDigest.

yes you can mix and match.picked up blades of glory hd/28 weeks later blu.got gift receipts so i can exchange for something else later after x-mas if needed.

[quote name='jimmy86']yes you can mix and match.picked up blades of glory hd/28 weeks later blu.got gift receipts so i can exchange for something else later after x-mas if needed.[/QUOTE]

Can you do that? Or will they just give you $15 credit?

got Knocked Up and Evan Almighty...for $19.99 it is very hard to resist...i was surprised they didnt push the price back up

I boight HP5, Bourne 3, Transformers, Knocked Up, Shrek 3, and Ocean's 13....wow, that's over $90! That's probably the first time I actually didn't want to buy it because I feel spoiled...gosh, I don't want to ever spend over $100 again at one place.

well i guess my concerns about them running out of titles was unwarranted.

They had 25 copies of bourne ultimatum on the shelf

This is at the Worst Buy in Plano, TX

[quote name='gsr']well i guess my concerns about them running out of titles was unwarranted.

They had 25 copies of bourne ultimatum on the shelf

This is at the Worst Buy in Plano, TX[/QUOTE]

I looked around my store on Friday, and they literally had near 100 copies of Bourne easily. They only had two copies of Knocked Up though.

[quote name='Jedi1979']got Knocked Up and Evan Almighty...for $19.99 it is very hard to resist...i was surprised they didnt push the price back up[/quote]
'

Please note these are $19.99 online (for pick-up) but $29.99 in store...took a lil extra time, but they pm'd...had I known, pick-up would have been easier...

Thanks Ops for pointing these two out.

Anyone buy Bourne HD-DVD last week and attempt a return and rebuy today? I was thinking of just bringing in my receipt tomorrow and trying that so I could pick up something for free.

While I went in I noticed the one near me had 3 packs of movies like Blades of Glory, Old School, and Ron Burgundy for 50 bones. Didnt seem to shabby. Also noticed the HDDVD ver of the planet earf series on sale for 70 IIRC. Is it worth 70 bones? I have never watched them although I am TOTALLY hooked on Discovery HD

Planent Earth is unreal... I picked up Departed BD for myself and got my woman the Potter OOTP HD for xmas...

I ended up picking up HP OOTP, Bourne Ult, Ocean's 13 and Shooter. Got them all PM'd as CC is selling them for $30.00 each, so picked up the movies for about $15.00 each! : )

I also saw one of the HD 3 packs for $50.00 (which I almost got). It had Shooter/4 Brothers/Italian Job. If I didn't already have I.J., i would have gone for it!!

Thanks OP!! : )

I picked up I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, Transformers, Knocked Up, and Bourne Ultimatum this morning. Nothing else really peaks my interest.

At least my HD collection is catching up with my BR kinda

Picked up Shrek 3 and Harry Potter 5 today.

Though I've seen Shrek before and thought it was rather 'meh'...I hear the HD transfer is gorgeous.

I haven't seen any of the Harry Potter movies after the second one. I figure I'll get the others in a future BOGO deal.

i made away with Bourne,Harry Potter,Spiderman 3 & Shrek 3 this after noon with some pricematching & my mystery bucks i got everything for bout $54

I picked up Oceans 13 BRD, Shrek 3 HDDVD, Bourne Ultimatium HDDVD, and Mrs and Mr Smith BRD... Pretty good pick up for $65

[quote name='lawdood']Anyone buy Bourne HD-DVD last week and attempt a return and rebuy today? I was thinking of just bringing in my receipt tomorrow and trying that so I could pick up something for free.[/quote]

I tried to do that, but since I "opened" it they wouldn't let me. So I just went back to my car to put Bourne back and went back inside and got Bourne and Ocean's 13 then went back again with the sealed Bourne I just got and used my old receipt to get a refund. Funny that the same worker who did the refund for me was also the same one who rejected me 10 minutes before that when I brought in my opened copy.

was anyone able to "stack" the $5 mfr coupon? The BB on Blossom Hill considered it a "double dip" and wouldn't let me use the Transformers coupon.

^^^^
No need for coupons, sale is automatic at Best Buy and BestBuy.com

[quote name='lawdood']Anyone buy Bourne HD-DVD last week and attempt a return and rebuy today? I was thinking of just bringing in my receipt tomorrow and trying that so I could pick up something for free.[/quote]

I did this, I bought x2 Bourne Ultimatums yesterday, I came back with my receipt today when the sale started and got $30+ tax back. Turns out I was going to put my extra Bourne copy up for trade, but I might just exchange it for Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix instead. I figure I can buy them one by once since I'm not going to get the set. I don't like the box set since it doesn't include the movies in regular HD DVD cases.

I picked up Disturbia and Departed. Departed was hard to get, it was sold out from 3 of the best buy branches near me. I wanted to get Bourne and Harry Potter, but decided to wait and get the box sets later.

I picked up Bourne and Transformers. Did they make a non-combo Bourne? In the ad it shows a non-combo. Oh well.

Went in today with my receipt for the Bourne I picked up last week and the guy did a return and rebuy no problem, picked up Shrek 3 as my freebie as I have most everything else I would want from the deal. Now to take back my SD version of Shrek...thankfully I haven't had time to open it and watch it yet.

[quote name='cleaver']Has it been determined if you can mix and match HD DVDs and Blu Rays in this deal?[/quote]

Yes. I bought Bourne (HD) and Surfs-Up( BR) yesterday.

I suggest everyone pick up evan almighty and knocked up for 10 bucks each using instore pick up and ordering online.

those dummies at bb is very likely to mess this up, because the dvd version of these movies is 19.99 while the hd version is 29.99 in store, they gave me the dvd version of course.

and they also have this thing, you can 10 bucks if they fail to give you your product in one minute, obviously I got the 10 bucks so those two hd dvds are 5 bucks each, ymmv though, but it happened to my friend also, they're very likely to mess this up.

[quote name='supaet']I suggest everyone pick up evan almighty and knocked up for 10 bucks each using instore pick up and ordering online.

those dummies at bb is very likely to mess this up, because the dvd version of these movies is 19.99 while the hd version is 29.99 in store, they gave me the dvd version of course.

and they also have this thing, you can 10 bucks if they fail to give you your product in one minute, obviously I got the 10 bucks so those two hd dvds are 5 bucks each, ymmv though, but it happened to my friend also, they're very likely to mess this up.[/quote]
Good deal...too bad Evan Almighty is barely worth being free. Knocked Up on the other hand is a great movie.

bread's done
Back