• Nerf N-Strike Elite :wii:
Save $20 on these select titles:

• Final Fantasy XIII :360::ps3:
  • The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks :ds:

Other Gamers Club Members Offers

Get 500 Bonus Points (a $10 value) with Pre-Order of these titles:

• Madden NFL 11 :360: (Available 8/10)
  • HALO Reach :360: (Available 9/14)
  • Call of Duty Black Ops :360::ps3::wii::pc: (Available 11/9)
Receive FREE HAT (via mail) with purchase of Dragon Quest IX :ds: (Valid 7/11 - 7/31)
picture.php

Thanks, Easystride!

Please visit myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/gamersclub for more information and to print the respective $$$ OFF coupons. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='animalspinners']Return policy at K-Mart is only 30 days.[/QUOTE]
Any time I've ever bought any games from Kmart I go by the date printed in BOLD type on the bottom of the receipt, which is usually a 90 day return period.

I don't understand why BB would NOT accept the coupons this month like the FF13 and PoP. They lowered the prices the same month/week the coupons were active. I think BB just assumes that no one actually looks at the coupons lol. I bet by the time I make it too mine almost every game with a coupon will be wiped clean all systems.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']I don't understand why BB would NOT accept the coupons this month like the FF13 and PoP. They lowered the prices the same month/week the coupons were active. I think BB just assumes that no one actually looks at the coupons lol. I bet by the time I make it too mine almost every game with a coupon will be wiped clean all systems.[/QUOTE]

They have always taken them. Even on the reward zone 10% coupons that say they are not good on sale items, I always get new release CDs that are on sale for $9.99 for $8.99 after coupon. As long as the "normal" sale prices ring up automatically before they scan the coupon you will be good to go. It may be YMMV for getting them to try, but if they just scan the stupid thing it will work 100% of the time.

:cry:I was just about to link a friend of mine from CAG/PSN to the scans of the @Gamer coupons too cuz he keeps asking me to mail him the coupons, but I wanted to keep 'em to see if any prices drop to make one or more of them free or nearly free.

But I guess since the whole Speedy thing with Circuit City that's why scans aren't allowed, which is understandable.

Come to think of it, would BB even take online scans of the @Gamer coupons? I'd assume they'd be like "You're joking right?" If I just handed them printer paper that had the images on it lol.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']Come to think of it, would BB even take online scans of the @Gamer coupons? I'd assume they'd be like "You're joking right?" If I just handed them printer paper that had the images on it lol.[/QUOTE]

lol it would be worth a try though:)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']https://www.atgamermagazine.com/?h=488

I got to that page by typing up @ Gamer in the search on BestBuy.com and it brought up THIS page:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960[/QUOTE]

thanks - that's strange though, seems like it belongs on the gamers club page rather than the main site. :whistle2:s

so it sounds like everybody's flipping through this mag. . .has anybody actually read it? i'm wondering how the guys penning the content are.

From what I read of it, it sounds like they're just whoring out the games that Best Buy wants to move the quickest and hoping that you remember that @Gamer is from Best Buy and buy the game(s) there.

Even if the games in the magazine turn out to be pretty good, I'll still wait for 90% of them to hit clearance before I buy them and as of now Best Buy doesn't clearance games save for stuff they've had forever and can't get rid of even at $3.75(aka Rock Revolution) on the clearance racks in stores.:rofl:

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']Come to think of it, would BB even take online scans of the @Gamer coupons? I'd assume they'd be like "You're joking right?" If I just handed them printer paper that had the images on it lol.[/QUOTE]
Most employees are clueless as to what coupons are out or where they come from. So long as they scan it, I don't see a problem getting it to work. The coupon does say no copies, but I doubt they'd even check.

[quote name='BloodAC']
so it sounds like everybody's flipping through this mag. . .has anybody actually read it? i'm wondering how the guys penning the content are.[/QUOTE]

The magazine sucks. The reviews don't even seem like reviews. They don't state opinions but more or less what the game is about (i.e. like a preview). Reviews are partially the only thing I care about in Gaming magazines; i can see previews on joystick/kotaku/etc why earlier than a magazine can. Granted, the magazine's only saving grace (besides the coupons) is they use a lot of pictures.

[quote name='Jodou']Most employees are clueless as to what coupons are out or where they come from. So long as they scan it, I don't see a problem getting it to work. The coupon does say no copies, but I doubt they'd even check.[/QUOTE] I just don't want to be kicked out for using "Fake Coupons". BB really needs to get working on sending those mags out.

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']I just don't want to be kicked out for using "Fake Coupons". BB really needs to get working on sending those mags out.[/QUOTE]

Not everyone's going to get the first issue mailed to them (seems random?) Anyway, you can buy the mag in-store at $6. If you're planning to use some of the coupons in there, still works out to some savings.

this mag wont last a year. its alreasdy a glorified catalog. they should go online only with free subscriptions. the only reason to have interest in it is for the coupons.

[quote name='icarusmight']So any luck with the magazine coupons along with the on sale games?? Could save me a trip to the store.[/QUOTE]

The best buy weekly sale thread is reporting failures on it right not. They aren't scanning at all.

@Gamer coupon did not work on PoP on X360, only took $5 off, tried having the clerk do it twice. People reporting no-go w/ Skate 3 too. FF13 worked fine for a PS3 copy. Asterisks were present for both titles.

I tried PoP with the same results.

The guy rang it out prior to coupon. Then went back in and added coupon and it only took 5 off because it then recognized the game as 39.99 (full price) and dropped the 15 off it.

Thanks everyone who abused the system prior since it looks like now they are putting logic into coupons to block sales prices.

[quote name='jkircos']Has anyone tried using the coupon on Stake 3?[/QUOTE]

Is that some sort of vampire hunter game?

[quote name='lordopus99']
Thanks everyone who abused the system prior since it looks like now they are putting logic into coupons to block sales prices.[/QUOTE]

GTFO lord opus! why don't you go to every thread and spread information (like I did) not fuck-ing insult everyone and call them dick's. I'm sure after years of these coupons working they just magically wised up and started applying the right way. It makes no difference if it's a sale or a price drop. Maybe it is directly releated to @Gamer b/c notice the coupons from RZ are working..maybe when I said if those guys were smarter than the RZ dept, then that is why this happening..

edit: and if I'm not mistaken, I think we've seen this before where a coupon worked but didn't work exactly like it should. I can't remember the exact time or title, but I know we all talked about it..

Thanks everyone who abused the system prior since it looks like now they are putting logic into coupons to block sales prices.[/QUOTE]

No, abuse has been going on for ages, and considering we all used coupons even once its something everyone on CAG has been guilty of ...... can't get mad at Best Buy protecting their own interests.... kudos to them for having the coupon auto adjust instead of the headaches of being turned away with a bad coupon.

Abuse was going to happen no matter what. For every 5 people who didn't, 50 people would. Just be thankful it took BB this long to notice.

Maybe when they don't see copies of PoP flying off shelves they'll go back to the way it was.

[quote name='lordopus99']Thanks everyone who abused the system prior since it looks like now they are putting logic into coupons to block sales prices.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that essentially what you were going to try and do though? So if it worked this time and didn't the next, then how would you be any worse? If you want to use the coupons, they work as stated (ie $5 additional off POP) so you can still use them as the coupons were meant to be used.

Just came back from BB, was able to get FFXIII for $19.99+tax. The girl didn't even read the reward zone coupon, she just scanned it. You have to go early before a lot of people try the same thing and they catch on. Good luck to everyone and thanks OP and the person who uploaded the coupon.

[quote name='lordopus99']I tried PoP with the same results.

The guy rang it out prior to coupon. Then went back in and added coupon and it only took 5 off because it then recognized the game as 39.99 (full price) and dropped the 15 off it.

not sure why you are blaming other people for your misfortune. Wouldn't you also be abusing the system if the PoP coupon went through?

The thing is the coupons that have been abused are RZ not the @gamer ones. According to thread the RZ ones are still working as planned. Is FF13 worth 19.99+ tax if I have not liked the games since FF9?

Oh so FFXIII coupon is working? Been intrigued by the whole FF franchise, and for $20, guess I can't really go wrong!

How are you bitching about people abusing the system in a post where you try to abuse the system? Shut the fuck up.

what a penis

20$ FF is working, it's actually a sale but the lady scanned it anyways. They refused to give me a free magazine lol, so that's all I left with. I saw some guy walking with the magazine so I'm guessing those coupons do work.

edit: Also, I'm the 666th person on this section of the forums lmao

This happens every time someone doesnt get what they think they should.... oh well gonna try ff13 later since I got a $10 rz cert.

[quote name='moop2001']what a penis[/QUOTE]

Moop he's being an ass, stop checking out his penis...:booty:

You're welcome. Now eat a dick.

Lamer.

2010-02-14_202320_KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

Hypocrite says what.:D

At least when I admit without flinching that I'm a hypocrite I don't try and convince others I'm not one.

You were trying to abuse the system and got shut down. Accept it.

[quote name='downsouthtigger']

Moop he's being an ass, stop checking out his penis...:booty:[/QUOTE]

You're right but sometimes I can't help but look....

[quote name='Malik112099']How are you bitching about people abusing the system in a post where you try to abuse the system? Shut the fuck up.[/QUOTE]What he said.

About the FF13 deal, how does it work? Do we have to find an actual coupon print from some magazine or can we print the coupon off the computer -the one by flameofdoom666 on page 11?

OR do you need to signup for the rewardzone to get the deal? Please help clarify this issue for me guys. Thanks!

[quote name='lordopus99']Thanks everyone who abused the system prior since it looks like now they are putting logic into coupons to block sales prices.[/QUOTE]

Good lord, the crying and blaming of others for lack of deals is annoying.

[quote name='firebolt126']About the FF13 deal, how does it work? Do we have to find an actual coupon print from some magazine or can we print the coupon off the computer -the one by flameofdoom666 on page 11?

OR do you need to signup for the rewardzone to get the deal? Please help clarify this issue for me guys. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Both, you need to be a rewards member and print off the coupon. Signing up is free and you will have the option to print off a temp. membership card at that time.

bread's done
Back