• Dead to Rights :360::ps3:
Save $20 on these select titles:

• Just Cause 2 :360::ps3:
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 :ps3:
  • Blood Bowl :360:
  • Super Monkey Ball Stop & Roll :wii:

Other Gamers Club Members Offers

Get 500 Bonus Points (a $10 value) with Pre-Order or Purchase of these titles:

• UFC Undisputed 2010 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/29)
  • Lost Planet 2 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/15)
  • Alan Wake :360: (Now til 5/22)
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 :wii: (Now til 5/29)
  • Split Second :360::ps3::pc: (Now til 5/22)
  • Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands :360::ps3::wii::psp::ds::pc: (Now til 5/22)
Get 250 Bonus Points (a $5 value) with Pre-Order of Red Dead Redemption :360: (Now til 5/17)

Receive $10 MasterCard Gas Card (via mail) with purchase of Blur :360::ps3::pc: (Valid 5/25 - 5/29)

Purchase UFC Undisputed 2010 :360::ps3: between 5/25 - 5/29 and receive:

• $20 Pay Per View Cash Credit
  • Ability to Purchase UFC Best of 2009 DVD for $5 or Blu-Ray for $10

[SIZE=-1]Kudos to CAG MidnightMetal for the clean format from his April RZ thread[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='as50193']Anyone know if these coupons will work online? I want SMT:Strange Journey but it isn't available in my closest store.[/QUOTE]

coupon says not redeemable at bestbuy.com.
however, the coupon also says it's not valid on sale prices, yet that didn't seem to make a difference for the OP. i guess i'll find out later today.

edit: apparently this thread was merged or something because the OP is not the same anymore lol. woulda been nice if whoever merged them had included his information about the 19.99 overall price on tekken due to the 39.99 price drop. looks like other people have been able to get this deal anyway though.

[quote name='typical guy']I've never seen a best buy let you use a coupon in conjunction with a price match. Not even a manufacturer coupon and since these are sale coupons, you can forget about it but you could still give it a try.[/QUOTE]
I've done it before but it's extremely YMMV.

Anyone have success with getting the $20 coupon to work with Tekken 6? It shows sale prices online and not a price drop. I didn't have trouble with getting Dragon Age with the $20 off coupon when it was on sale for $50 but I'd rather not make a pointless trip to BB in my gas guzzler of a car if it is YMMV.

yeah man WHAT THE HELL

i would totally go for the backbreaker coupon but it ain't gonna be out!!! guess i'll try to print it and save

Metro 2033 looks like it'll be my BB deal for the month. With the $20 off combined with my $10 certificate, it'll be too tempting to pass up. I do hope it does drop in price, though. Right now the site is listing it for $59.99 and while paying $29.99 for it is fine, less is better :)

[quote name='dino88']I'm in for Tekken if we can get it for $10.[/QUOTE]

ditto, no way i'm payin more than 10 bones for this piece but free would be nicer LOL!

[quote name='dumlaox']Metro 2033 looks like it'll be my BB deal for the month. With the $20 off combined with my $10 certificate, it'll be too tempting to pass up. I do hope it does drop in price, though. Right now the site is listing it for $59.99 and while paying $29.99 for it is fine, less is better :)[/QUOTE]

u can just get it at kmart 4 29.99 without needing 2 use ur coupon

[quote name='n1c0']Save 5 on NIER/MH3 now, or save 10 on NIER/MH3 later. Tough call.[/QUOTE]Don't forget tht Nier will be 44.99 at Kmart from 5/4-5/10.

EDIT: It looks like radioactivez0r beat me to it.

Yeah, I just saw Metro 2033 at a closing MG for $25. Had to pass on it; I've heard good things, but the way things seem to be going for this game, it will be $17.99 used at GS before we know it.

Quick question, if I preorder one of the games that gives extra 500 points(say Alan Wake), can I still get the points if use a reward zone certificate to pay for part of it?

[quote name='Instro']Quick question, if I preorder one of the games that gives extra 500 points(say Alan Wake), can I still get the points if use a reward zone certificate to pay for part of it?[/QUOTE]

From what I understand Reward Zone coupons act like cash, so yes. They stack/work with everything.

[quote name='buckythekat']Save $20 on these select titles:

it'll be awesome if it finally price drops by then :D

last time it was only $5 off so $20 off is great[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking, 20-30 range be nice.

bb.jpg

[quote name='FatBoyInside']5/2-5/15

Get 150 points on these titles:

• Splinter Cell :360:
  • 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa:360::ps3::wii:
  • Super Street Fighter IV :360::ps3:
Save $5 on these select titles:

• Red Steel 2 :wii:
  • Monster Hunter Tri :wii:
  • NIER :360::ps3:
Save $10 on these select titles:

• Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey :ds:
  • Backbreaker :360::ps3:
  • Bioshock 2 :360::ps3:

• Tekken 6 :360::ps3:
  • Metro 2033 :360:
5/16-6/5

Get 150 points on these titles:

• Iron Man 2 :360::ps3::wii::psp::ds:
Save $5 on these select titles:

• Dimentium II :ds:
  • Picross 3D :ds:
  • Wario Ware D.I.Y. :ds:
  • All Star Karate :wii:
  • Wii Sports Resort :wii:
Save $10 on these select titles:

• Monster Hunter Tri :wii:
  • NIER :360::ps3:
  • Dead to Rights :360::ps3:

• Just Cause 2 :360::ps3:
  • Blood Bowl :360:
  • Super Monkey Ball Stop & Roll :wii:

Other Gamers Club Members Offers

Get 500 Bonus Points (a $10 value) with Pre-Order or Purchase of these titles:

• UFC Undisputed 2010 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/29)
  • Lost Planet 2 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/15)
  • Alan Wake :360: (Now til 5/22)
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 :wii: (Now til 5/29)
  • Split Second :360::ps3::pc: (Now til 5/22)
  • Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands :360::ps3::wii::psp::ds::pc: (Now til 5/22)
Get 250 Bonus Points (a $5 value) with Pre-Order of Red Dead Redemption :360: (Now til 5/17)

Receive $10 MasterCard Gas Card (via mail) with purchase of Blur :360::ps3::pc: (Valid 5/25 - 5/29)

Purchase UFC Undisputed 2010 :360::ps3: between 5/25 - 5/29 and receive:

• $20 Pay Per View Cash Credit
  • Ability to Purchase UFC Best of 2009 DVD for $5 or Blu-Ray for $10

[SIZE=-1]Kudos to CAG MidnightMetal for the clean format from his April RZ thread[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Hmmm, wonder if they know something about breakbreaker no one else knows, because everyone else lists it as coming out in June.

Maybe I'll get SMT:Strange Journey. I have a $10 RZ to use too..

[quote name='Boss_Fight_XP']From what I understand Reward Zone coupons act like cash, so yes. They stack/work with everything.[/QUOTE]

When I bought the CE of Splinter Cell @ Best Buy (due to the fact of Best Buy selling it for the same price as the regular edition) I used a $15 RZ coupon and according to the RZ website I will get the 500 bonus points once the 35 days have passed, so turned out to be quite a good deal.

No other stores/websites (gamestop/amazon) have any deals on the Limited Edition of Alan Wake other than Best Buy so I decided to pre-order that there for the 500 bonus points as well. I'm fairly sure using a RZ coupon will let the points be applied to your account without any issue. Enjoy! P.S. Alan Wake looks very good.

[quote name='Instro']Quick question, if I preorder one of the games that gives extra 500 points(say Alan Wake), can I still get the points if use a reward zone certificate to pay for part of it?[/QUOTE]

When I bought the CE of Splinter Cell @ Best Buy (due to the fact of Best Buy selling it for the same price as the regular edition) I used a $15 RZ coupon and according to the RZ website I will get the 500 bonus points once the 35 days have passed, so turned out to be quite a good deal.

No other stores/websites (gamestop/amazon) have any deals on the Limited Edition of Alan Wake other than Best Buy so I decided to pre-order that there for the 500 bonus points as well. I'm fairly sure using a RZ coupon will let the points be applied to your account without any issue. Enjoy! P.S. Alan Wake looks very good.

[quote name='CD6405']Hmmm, wonder if they know something about breakbreaker no one else knows, because everyone else lists it as coming out in June.[/QUOTE]

It was supposed to come out in June Orginally

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']I wonder if getting Tekken 6 is even worth it now that I have Super Street Fighter.........
hmmm[/QUOTE]

I wondered if SSF4 is even worth it after getting Tekken for $20. You should've gotten it yesterday when the $20 off coupon was still active. As for me, I should've gotten Street Fighter when the free exclusive alternative costumes were still available.

[quote name='strobe32']coupon says not redeemable at bestbuy.com.
however, the coupon also says it's not valid on sale prices, yet that didn't seem to make a difference for the OP. i guess i'll find out later today.
[/QUOTE]

So if I can't drive to the closest Best Buy that has this game(which is far for me), I'm SOL?

[quote name='Boss_Fight_XP']Man what's with the deals for Metro 2033? It got really solid reviews and it just came out. $27.25 shipped for me from Office Depot.[/QUOTE]

BE CAREFUL with Metro 2033 from Office Depot.
Same exact issue as eCost. The sku/order number
for this on 360 and Warhammer PC must be similar.
Had the same problem with both vendors.
Ecost went much smoother than their reputation would indicate.
Working through it with Office Depot who have not been so diligent.

[quote name='jer7583']Maybe I'll get SMT:Strange Journey. I have a $10 RZ to use too..[/QUOTE]

FYI for those without RZ certs, GS just dropped the price of SMT: Strange Journey from $35 to $30. I don't know what the used price is (not currently listed), but between that and Edge bonus it should meet or beat the $10 off RZ deal.

[quote name='D_Icon']I wondered if SSF4 is even worth it after getting Tekken for $20. You should've gotten it yesterday when the $20 off coupon was still active.[/QUOTE]
The coupon is valid until 5/15.

Any chances of Metro 2033 droping by the time it's coupon is active? I've had an eye on that one.

[quote name='Neorub']Any chances of Metro 2033 droping by the time it's coupon is active? I've had an eye on that one.[/QUOTE]

Why do people always ask this? Like we fucking know? Its as good a chance, as any other game.

What is BB's policy on returns if I used RZ certificates for the purchase? I just bought JC2 yesterday with the April $5 off coupon and $15 in RZ certificates. If I take it back today (still unopened), would they somehow refund me my certificates? Or would I only get the $40 difference? Anyone know? Thanks for any help.

The certificates go back into the pot and can take another 35 days to re-post, it's pretty ridiculous.

If you do an exchange you can immediately use it for that, though.

[quote name='JoeZiggadigga']What is BB's policy on returns if I used RZ certificates for the purchase? I just bought JC2 yesterday with the April $5 off coupon and $15 in RZ certificates. If I take it back today (still unopened), would they somehow refund me my certificates? Or would I only get the $40 difference? Anyone know? Thanks for any help.[/QUOTE]

the certs get credited back to your RW account as points. this can take WEEKS.

can you use one of these coupons while also PMing? Like if target has a sale on ninja gaiden 2 for 40, can I use a 20 dollar off coupon to get it for 20?

[quote name='TortillaSoup']the certs get credited back to your RW account as points. this can take WEEKS.[/QUOTE]

I got lucky once... When Arkham Asylum came out I had preordered it on the final Saturday before it released, only to have the Sunday ad come out the next day and have a better deal, so I canceled my online order and wanted to reorder it again the next day, but found that the RZ cert already counted as used. I called RZ customer service and complained that it hadn't been credited back, and they manually added $20 worth of points to my account. Turned out that I still had to wait for those to clear before I could use them, so I ended up having to pay the extra $20 for Batman anyways, HOWEVER, a few weeks later the original points automatically returned to my account so I actually got an EXTRA $20 RZ cert for free LOL. :bouncy:

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']can you use one of these coupons while also PMing? Like if target has a sale on ninja gaiden 2 for 40, can I use a 20 dollar off coupon to get it for 20?[/QUOTE]

No, you can't.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']can you use one of these coupons while also PMing? Like if target has a sale on ninja gaiden 2 for 40, can I use a 20 dollar off coupon to get it for 20?[/QUOTE]

YMMV, a manager might override it to allow it but don't expect it to work

Oh man Tekken just officially (not sale price) dropped to 39.99 MSRP price.

Any know the usually time frame of 40 to 20 msrp price drop on games like these? Months? Weeks?

[quote name='nixmahn']Oh man Tekken just officially (not sale price) dropped to 39.99 MSRP price.

Any know the usually time frame of 40 to 20 msrp price drop on games like these? Months? Weeks?[/QUOTE]

yeah, I wouldn't hold ur breath..it will be months before a drop to $20, only thing we're likeliy to see is it to be put on sale maybe to $30..

[quote name='Justin42']Correct. It's an either/or situation.[/QUOTE]

yet i just price matched a game and used a RZ coupon saturday....i would say it's YMMV

bread's done
Back