• Dead to Rights :360::ps3:
Save $20 on these select titles:

• Just Cause 2 :360::ps3:
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 :ps3:
  • Blood Bowl :360:
  • Super Monkey Ball Stop & Roll :wii:

Other Gamers Club Members Offers

Get 500 Bonus Points (a $10 value) with Pre-Order or Purchase of these titles:

• UFC Undisputed 2010 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/29)
  • Lost Planet 2 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/15)
  • Alan Wake :360: (Now til 5/22)
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 :wii: (Now til 5/29)
  • Split Second :360::ps3::pc: (Now til 5/22)
  • Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands :360::ps3::wii::psp::ds::pc: (Now til 5/22)
Get 250 Bonus Points (a $5 value) with Pre-Order of Red Dead Redemption :360: (Now til 5/17)

Receive $10 MasterCard Gas Card (via mail) with purchase of Blur :360::ps3::pc: (Valid 5/25 - 5/29)

Purchase UFC Undisputed 2010 :360::ps3: between 5/25 - 5/29 and receive:

• $20 Pay Per View Cash Credit
  • Ability to Purchase UFC Best of 2009 DVD for $5 or Blu-Ray for $10

[SIZE=-1]Kudos to CAG MidnightMetal for the clean format from his April RZ thread[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vikingvessel']BE CAREFUL with Metro 2033 from Office Depot.
Same exact issue as eCost. The sku/order number
for this on 360 and Warhammer PC must be similar.
Had the same problem with both vendors.
Ecost went much smoother than their reputation would indicate.
Working through it with Office Depot who have not been so diligent.[/QUOTE]

I didn't bite on it, just wanted to see how much it would be exactly for me because I couldn't believe it was that low already. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

Probably going to bite on Just Cause 2 at $20 off. Have RZ cert and gift card just sitting around waiting to be used.

[quote name='Traitorious']$5 off Picross 3D. I think I can hold off for two weeks to get that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, especially since the game comes out at $20. 25% off a brand new game I've been waiting for sure works for me! :bouncy:

[quote name='FatBoyInside']
Other Gamers Club Members Offers

Get 500 Bonus Points (a $10 value) with Pre-Order or Purchase of these titles:

• UFC Undisputed 2010 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/29)
  • Lost Planet 2 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/15)
  • Alan Wake :360: (Now til 5/22)
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 :wii: (Now til 5/29)
  • Split Second :360::ps3::pc: (Now til 5/22)
  • Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands :360::ps3::wii::psp::ds::pc: (Now til 5/22)
[/QUOTE]

If I reserve all 6 games for $5 each... I will get six $10 reward zone gift certs... with no obligation to pick the games up???

Can someone clarify on this?

Tekken 6 for PS3 is $40 right now, so if I go to the store and simply use my rewardzone card it'll bring the price down to $20?

just cause is getting alot of little sales, so price drop might happen early. That's one good thing about 1 player only games, their price usually drops like 2x as fast.

As for the tekken 6 question, yes it is listed as $40, so it will be only $20 after coupon.

[quote name='ChadThyJuggla']@Watevaman
just make sure u print out the coupon and bring it with you. other than that... yea it will be ~$20[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but where is the coupon? I see the sale in the BB Gamers Club Special Offers section, but it only says it requires a coupon, doesn't link to it.

Edit: I'm dumb. I was in Firefox and it wasn't showing, but it shows with IE.

[quote name='DoubleJ210']How can you get $10 off Backbreaker when it's not even released until June?[/QUOTE]

either the release date changed and they didn't know about it, or it works on pre-orders.

Picked up Tekken for 19.99 yesterday - no problems. Also got 2 game guides (L4D2 and Saboteur) for 9.99 ea. and it took 15% off the L4D2 one as well....

[quote name='flameofdoom666']If I reserve all 6 games for $5 each... I will get six $10 reward zone gift certs... with no obligation to pick the games up???[/QUOTE]
No, I believe you'll have to follow through with the purchase in order to get the points, because the points seem to get applied as part of the purchase transaction, not before. Basis: I have Red Dead Redemption preordered, but have not rec'd the bonus points; but I preordered & bought SC: Conviction and the points were applied to my RZ account as part of the purchase transaction.

well that changes things, that does sound completely logical. it's just the was that is is worded that makes people wonder. I still don't know for sure since I've never preordered a game from BB during one of these promos.

i just registered for RZ the other day, do these prices come up on the register when they scan my card, or so i need some type of coupon?

I am debating on Metro 2033, but I am also going to wait to see if it goes on sale the next week or too lol

Great Deal on Tekken 6. Thanx. I tried using a $20 rz cert and he said it wouldnt work cuz i was a penny short, lol. so i just used a $15 rz cert instead and got Tekken 6 for $5.50. Thanx alot :) I'v been playn the campaign today, and its a lil frustratn/havn kids farm some items/ but they love the customization and it seems fun/quirky enough. Especially when our team is a robot girl and a panda :) thanx cag

[quote name='Boss_Fight_XP']From what I understand Reward Zone coupons act like cash, so yes. They stack/work with everything.[/QUOTE]

Those Reward Zone gift certificates you get with your points actually reduce the price of the item and reduce your sales tax! Gift Cards act the same as cash. It's only up to an addition $2 or so saved depending on where you live (sup Illinois sales tax?), but this is CAG afterall.

Anyway... Best Buy is kind of crazy when you factor in all the reward points you can get, which I why I never buy video games with gift cards or reward certificates because it reduces the points you can get through the gamers club since you didn't buy with cash. I use the gift cards when I eventually have to buy something else there or if I need to price match something in person.

What I end up doing is buying my games online w/ In Store pickup because I then get my credit card's bonus reward points for technically buying it "online" and not pay for shipping, so what it works out to is:
1% back in points on my Credit Card
5% back in bonus points on my Credit Card for buying online
2% back in Best Buy reward zone points
6.6% back in Best Buy gamers clubs Bonus Rewards

Overall it totals 14.6% I eventually get back in the form of gift cards.

Why cant best buy price match gamestop, walmart and amazon with the $20 gc , i have some certificates and would love to use them, and those prices you can get better at amazon with no tax, free shipping and the mentioned 10 or 20 gc.

[quote name='VxExLxVxExT']i just registered for RZ the other day, do these prices come up on the register when they scan my card, or so i need some type of coupon?[/QUOTE]

As someone else said, you have to print out the coupon.

However, if you forgot (or need an extra coupon), customer service will usually print one up for you if you ask.

ninja gaiden 2 sigma needs to not be 59.99...I mean, the 360 version can be had for 20 new. I rented it once and got about 1/3 of the way and gave up at the cheapness of the difficulty...willing to go for PS3 version as its supposed to be fixed

I like challenging games but NG2 was just plain mean

Dunno if anyone posted this one... saw it today:

Earn 500 bonus points with pre-order of Halo: Reach
The release may still be months away, but this game is going to be so huge that Halo: Reach is already creating a massive buzz.

Halo: Reach returns you to the gripping world of the Halo saga, allowing you to unlock the mysteries of the past as the floodgates to the future are open wide.

Pre-order either the standard, Limited Edition or Legendary Edition of this game for Xbox 360 any time between now and May 15, 2010, and you’ll earn 500 Reward Zone® Gamers Club bonus points – a $10 value.

Plus, get a free 1-month Xbox Live® Gold Subscription Card if you buy the standard version of the game – and a free 3-month Xbox Live Gold Subscription card with the Limited Edition or Legendary Edition version.

I wish there was a 10% off coupon for next week so I can use my last RZ certificate on a PSN card. Not likely though.

I bought Tatsunako V Capcom last month and I just got the RZ bonus Towel in the mail. Awesome. Makes up for not getting the Darksiders figure.

[quote name='Velo214']Great Deal on Tekken 6. Thanx. I tried using a $20 rz cert and he said it wouldnt work cuz i was a penny short, lol. so i just used a $15 rz cert instead and got Tekken 6 for $5.50.[/QUOTE]

why didn't you just...

nevermind.

because they don't allow you to use coupons if they owe you a penny. I would have had to buy something over a penny because they don't sell stuff for one cent. I didnt need other crap so I used my $15 rz cert instead so I saved my 20 rzcert for the future. it's ok, you just misunderstood me. you can't use coupons of 20 off if your order is 19.99. it has to be over 20 before tax.

[quote name='Velo214']I would have had to buy something over a penny because they don't sell stuff for one cent.[/QUOTE]

Except for penny guides (if you can find them) lol

Hmm, I didn't know this, but apparently the coupons don't always show up in Firefox anymore.

Did anyone pre-order Lost Planet 2, UFC, SMG2, Prince of Persia or Starcraft 2 and get their bonus points? I notice those games say "pre-order/purchase" to get the points, rather than the others that say just "pre-order". Does this mean that for the 5 games mentioned, you have to buy it to get the bonus points, or is it an either-or kind of deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bezerker']Hmm, I didn't know this, but apparently the coupons don't always show up in Firefox anymore.

Did anyone pre-order Lost Planet 2, UFC, SMG2, Prince of Persia or Starcraft 2 and get their bonus points? I notice those games say "pre-order/purchase" to get the points, rather than the others that say just "pre-order". Does this mean that for the 5 games mentioned, you have to buy it to get the bonus points, or is it an either-or kind of deal?[/QUOTE]

If you have Adblock Plus installed, the links to the coupons won't show up. Just set Adblock to whitelist the reward zone site and you'll be ok.

I pre-ordered both Alan Wake and Mario Galaxy 2 so I could get the 1000 bonus points. Am I committed to buying the games there if I want to receive the points? I figure if I cancel the pre-orders then of course I'll lose the points, but if I just leave the $5 deposit down will I get to keep the points. Anybody familiar with a scenario like this?

As long as you don't cancel the pre-order you'll keep the points, however Super Mario Galaxy is a "preorder/purchase" game so you would have to purchase the game at Best buy to get the $10

[quote name='polo14player']question - Tekken 6 - should i get ps3 or xbox360 version? thanks![/QUOTE]

I had both... the PS3 version has longer load times between levels but I prefer the PS3 controller for fighting games so I wait it out.

So I've been a RZ member for some time now but I've never used it. I was thinking of picking up MH3 for $10 off this Saturday. How does this work, do I just show my RZ card at the checkout and it automatically gives me the discount? It doesn't cost any points to get these monthly offers does it?

bread's done
Back