• Dead to Rights :360::ps3:
Save $20 on these select titles:

• Just Cause 2 :360::ps3:
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 :ps3:
  • Blood Bowl :360:
  • Super Monkey Ball Stop & Roll :wii:

Other Gamers Club Members Offers

Get 500 Bonus Points (a $10 value) with Pre-Order or Purchase of these titles:

• UFC Undisputed 2010 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/29)
  • Lost Planet 2 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/15)
  • Alan Wake :360: (Now til 5/22)
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 :wii: (Now til 5/29)
  • Split Second :360::ps3::pc: (Now til 5/22)
  • Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands :360::ps3::wii::psp::ds::pc: (Now til 5/22)
Get 250 Bonus Points (a $5 value) with Pre-Order of Red Dead Redemption :360: (Now til 5/17)

Receive $10 MasterCard Gas Card (via mail) with purchase of Blur :360::ps3::pc: (Valid 5/25 - 5/29)

Purchase UFC Undisputed 2010 :360::ps3: between 5/25 - 5/29 and receive:

• $20 Pay Per View Cash Credit
  • Ability to Purchase UFC Best of 2009 DVD for $5 or Blu-Ray for $10

[SIZE=-1]Kudos to CAG MidnightMetal for the clean format from his April RZ thread[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dabamus']I don't think the guy who got 30+ nerf games(what I would have done that day just to build a fort out of the boxes, had I not slept late) got banned, so I don't think that many people get banned.[/QUOTE]

No, I did not get banned.....yet at least. But I don't have any points on my account any ways.

Well, what I found today at one BB by accident is that the SMB glitch does NOT need your reward zone number. So if you're paranoid about getting banned, just don't offer them your RZ details.

Found out because the cashier scanned the game and the coupon (without reading it) and didn't asked for my RZ card. But the register went ahead to take $20 off anyway. This is for one copy only.

[quote name='jdeluis']Damn I just purchased Picross 3D on BB website last week because I had reward coupon that expired on the 05/15.

Anybody know if they refund the Reward coupon after it has expired on returns? All I could find was this: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=page&contentId=1064607469093&id=cat12098#05[/QUOTE]
You meant the RZ cert? It will go back to your account in the form of points, and then another cert will be issued.

On the side note, why SMB so popular that everybody is so eager to get multiples of? Good TIV somewhere?

[quote name='eau']You meant the RZ cert? It will go back to your account in the form of points, and then another cert will be issued.

On the side note, why SMB so popular that everybody is so eager to get multiples of? Good TIV somewhere?[/QUOTE]

$20 TiV at BB.

[quote name='eau']You meant the RZ cert? It will go back to your account in the form of points, and then another cert will be issued.

On the side note, why SMB so popular that everybody is so eager to get multiples of? Good TIV somewhere?[/QUOTE]

Yep the RZ certificate. Even if it already expired it will go back to the account?

[quote name='jdeluis']Yep the RZ certificate. Even if it already expired it will go back to the account?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

[quote name='josh62488']will BB match the price of SMG2 at frys for $39.99 and still give the $10 RZ certificate?[/QUOTE]

Probably. I have done similar PMs before (Zelda for the DS was the most recent one when I PM'd Target which had it for $25 at the time while BB was giving 150 bonus points with purchase) and regardless of the adjusted price, they just credit your account with the bonus points as a result of purchasing the game.

[quote name='jdeluis']Damn I just purchased Picross 3D on BB website last week because I had reward coupon that expired on the 05/15.

Anybody know if they refund the Reward coupon after it has expired on returns? All I could find was this: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=page&contentId=1064607469093&id=cat12098#05[/QUOTE]

No they will not put the points back in your account. If the certificate expired before you tried to use it, then it's lost. If you used it and then returned an item that used certificate credit, then you'll get that amount back in points.

Do reward certificates expire?
Yes. They must be redeemed by the expiration date printed on each reward certificate. Expired certificates cannot be reissued.

What is all this talk about the coupon only working on one copy of SMB? Did it change since Monday? I bought some then and while it didn't automatically apply to each game when you bought 3, all they had to do was scan the coupon 3 times and it worked just fine. No need for this multiple transaction BS - or has it changed since then?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I believe it was always limited to one, as you said they had to scan the coupon 3 times for you to get your copies.[/QUOTE]

Right, but all these people are talking about multiple transactions and such. That isn't necessary, just hand them 3 coupons or ask for them to scan it 3 times (since it says it can be used for 3 right there on the coupon).

But they might've thought they would get a stickler of a cashier or manager who would want three copies of the coupon, so for them doing multiple transactions was in their minds the best route to take.

[quote name='io']Right, but all these people are talking about multiple transactions and such. That isn't necessary, just hand them 3 coupons or ask for them to scan it 3 times (since it says it can be used for 3 right there on the coupon).[/QUOTE]

plus if they ask and you tell them it says 3 on the coupon, they may read the whole coupon and notice the not on sale prices stuff. Less hassal the better.

Its just better to "oh, i want separate reciepes" and just pay the 10 and let them continue on their merry way.

[quote name='xbox_mole']No they will not put the points back in your account. If the certificate expired before you tried to use it, then it's lost. If you used it and then returned an item that used certificate credit, then you'll get that amount back in points.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the info. The certificate was used before it expired.

FYI, at least in the Saint Louis, Missouri region the TIV of SMB: Step and Roll for the Wii is down to $9.50.

30% + EDGE 10% nets you $13.30. Barely worth it. (Considering it cost you $10.84)

[quote name='TheInfiniteAmmo']FYI, at least in the Saint Louis, Missouri region the TIV of SMB: Step and Roll for the Wii is down to $9.50.

30% + EDGE 10% nets you $13.30. Barely worth it. (Considering it cost you $10.84)[/QUOTE]

Still trades in the Best Buy / EZtradein for $20 though ... and that's getting Paypal back from the latter.

[quote name='etcrane']Still trades in the Best Buy / EZtradein for $20 though ... and that's getting Paypal back from the latter.[/QUOTE]
That's a whopping $9.41 profit here in PA for it after the 6% sales tax. Now if it were $29.41 I might consider it.:razz:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's a whopping $9.41 profit here in PA for it after the 6% sales tax. Now if it were $29.41 I might consider it.:razz:[/QUOTE]

Yes, but the real benefit is the ability to trade it in volume and not in single transaction, like GS. Drive around and hoard from BB and sell it back to BB to almost double your money at your leisure instead of going to GS selling 1 by 1.

I spent 275 in BB giftcard and getting back 500 in cash from gazelle (locked at 20 before TIV tanked) and 40 from eztradein. It helps that I have like 10 BB in 30 mile radius. BB deals are really my only options in my area so I take full advantage when these deals come along.

I would also get BB points and credit card rewards if I would ever have to pay out of pocket, but I don't

Not sure what this means, but I bought just a single copy of Super Monkey on Sunday and several days later the $10 showed up in my Gamer Zone tally, with the points pending for regular RZ. Just checked again and the transaction is completely gone from both tallys. Wouldn't be a big deal, but this has never happened and I also needed the $10 to get to $150 for my next cert.

[quote name='nixmahn']Yes, but the real benefit is the ability to trade it in volume and not in single transaction, like GS. Drive around and hoard from BB and sell it back to BB to almost double your money at your leisure instead of going to GS selling 1 by 1.

I spent 275 in BB giftcard and getting back 500 in cash from gazelle (locked at 20 before TIV tanked) and 40 from eztradein. It helps that I have like 10 BB in 30 mile radius. BB deals are really my only options in my area so I take full advantage when these deals come along.

I would also get BB points and credit card rewards if I would ever have to pay out of pocket, but I don't[/QUOTE]
Now you're getting me thinking of spending my $79 in BB credit from flipping those four games I sent into the DT/BB thing to get 7 copies of SMB AND sign up for Paypal and DOUBLE my money AND get cash.;)

Cash is definitely preferable to credit at MSRP Buy.

Dammit. Decisions, decisions. But if I sign up for Paypal, then I can no longer say I don't take it for payments.#-o

Hey--- $20 off Blood Bowl in store only.

Wait, it's only available online. Fail.

So Blockbuster is offering $20 for the Super Monkey Ball game?

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Hey--- $20 off Blood Bowl in store only.

So Blockbuster is offering $20 for the Super Monkey Ball game?[/QUOTE]

BB=Best Buy
BBV=Blockbuster Video

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Hey--- $20 off Blood Bowl in store only.

So Blockbuster is offering $20 for the Super Monkey Ball game?[/QUOTE]

Most Best Buy stores actually have Blood Bowl in stock. They just don't list the inventory on the website. Having said that, it's $30 anyway at Gamestop, so $30 with coupon is not really much of a deal on a mediocre game.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer'] But if I sign up for Paypal, then I can no longer say I don't take it for payments.#-o[/QUOTE]
Sure you can but you'll get more grief:bouncy:

[quote name='freeorelse']Sure you can but you'll get more grief:bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Not really. As long as everyone sending me $$$ that way agrees to do it in a way that eliminates the fees or agrees to pay them on TOP of the amount, then I'll be fine.

If they don't wanna do either though, then I don't need to deal with them.:razz:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']BB=Best Buy
BBV=Blockbuster Video[/QUOTE]

Ah. I knew that. Momentary lapse.

My BB doesn't do Trades so... [EDIT: Just kidding, it is online as well]

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Dammit. Decisions, decisions. But if I sign up for Paypal, then I can no longer say I don't take it for payments.#-o[/QUOTE]

Yeah you can.

picked up 6 of SMB today. I never got my first GC from BB, so I am waiting for that before I bite on another big trade, but I figured I'd go ahead and double my money today.

The one BB, no one had a problem scanning the coupon 3 times. At the second BB, the walrus in front warned the cashier about me (he was the one during the B2G1 glitch). He doesn't like me very much... but they scanned the coupon 3 times anyway and out I went. F him :)

As I said, thoguh. I am waiting for my GC to show up first...

Just drop it in a blue mailbox on the corner of your street if you got one.
Gave everyone a week to grab SMB's, so I went back and grabbed another 5 today.
Used a bestbuy giftcard from the trade in program so $55 bestbuy cred -> $100 bestbuy cred. woot!

hi new to the rewards zone but do we need coupons or do we just go to the store pickup the game and when we give our reward zone # the 20 is subtracted from total?

you need coupons. you can print them up at bestbuy like I did tho. My bestbuy even had an endcap full of all the discounted rz games :)

[quote name='crazedracerguy']picked up 6 of SMB today. I never got my first GC from BB, so I am waiting for that before I bite on another big trade, but I figured I'd go ahead and double my money today.

The one BB, no one had a problem scanning the coupon 3 times. At the second BB, the walrus in front warned the cashier about me (he was the one during the B2G1 glitch). He doesn't like me very much... but they scanned the coupon 3 times anyway and out I went. F him :)

As I said, thoguh. I am waiting for my GC to show up first...[/QUOTE]

LOL The one ASSistant manager(who I think I interviewed with when I was trying to get a job with BB Galactic Command a couple of months ago)gives me a glare every time he sees me in the store anymore after I tried to 'work the system' for 3 copies of that shitty CrimeCraft MMO late last month.

If only he knew how many other totally free games I managed to scoop up out of that store prior, which might explain why I wasn't hired.:lol::cry:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']LOL The one ASSistant manager(who I think I interviewed with when I was trying to get a job with BB Galactic Command a couple of months ago)gives me a glare every time he sees me in the store anymore after I tried to 'work the system' for 3 copies of that shitty CrimeCraft MMO late last month.

If only he knew how many other totally free games I managed to scoop up out of that store prior, which might explain why I wasn't hired.:lol::cry:[/QUOTE]

I am shocked, shocked, that someone wouldn't hire you.

Has anyone else that bought a couple copies of Monkey Ball checked their RZ Account Balance lately?

I was looking at my account this morning because I bought a TV in April that points should have posted today, so I looked and none of my Monkey Ball transactions appear in the RZ points section. Its really strange because I went on Sunday when the coupon launched to two stores, which don't show. On Monday I went to pick up the LOTR Blu-ray with the Fry's price match. I used my gift card from the first Best Buy trade in to buy those then bought a copy of Monkey Ball seperate to get the gamers points which I wouldn't get with Gift Card purchase. The LOTR purchase shows but Monkey Ball doesn't. Did Best Buy opt to not give points on/report purchases of Monkey Ball this week? Am I the only one this happened to?

[quote name='dvdactor']Has anyone else that bought a couple copies of Monkey Ball checked their RZ Account Balance lately?

I was looking at my account this morning because I bought a TV in April that points should have posted today, so I looked and none of my Monkey Ball transactions appear in the RZ points section. Its really strange because I went on Sunday when the coupon launched to two stores, which don't show. On Monday I went to pick up the LOTR Blu-ray with the Fry's price match. I used my gift card from the first Best Buy trade in to buy those then bought a copy of Monkey Ball seperate to get the gamers points which I wouldn't get with Gift Card purchase. The LOTR purchase shows but Monkey Ball doesn't. Did Best Buy opt to not give points on/report purchases of Monkey Ball this week? Am I the only one this happened to?[/QUOTE]

I haven't bought SMB but I did buy some other stuff last week and it didn't show up on RewardZone until 4-5 days later. I think their system is slow right now.

I sent in 5 sealed smb's to bestbuy trade in center. They can't say it isn't in perfect condition if it's plastic wrapped. I just took off the 49.99 best buy stickers first :)

[quote name='dvdactor']Has anyone else that bought a couple copies of Monkey Ball checked their RZ Account Balance lately?

I was looking at my account this morning because I bought a TV in April that points should have posted today, so I looked and none of my Monkey Ball transactions appear in the RZ points section. Its really strange because I went on Sunday when the coupon launched to two stores, which don't show. On Monday I went to pick up the LOTR Blu-ray with the Fry's price match. I used my gift card from the first Best Buy trade in to buy those then bought a copy of Monkey Ball seperate to get the gamers points which I wouldn't get with Gift Card purchase. The LOTR purchase shows but Monkey Ball doesn't. Did Best Buy opt to not give points on/report purchases of Monkey Ball this week? Am I the only one this happened to?[/QUOTE]

I posted above, mine actually showed up pending for a couple of days and added $10 credit toward the $150 tally on Gamer Zone, but disappeared from my list of pending points in RZ and was removed from my Gamer Zone total by Friday. I suspect this is not accidental. I guess they have decided if we are using coupons above and beyond what was intended, they aren't going to also give us points toward Reward Zone.

So it appears that today we should be able to use the coupons legitmately for $10 copies, since it seems their website has $29.99 listed as 'our price', not 'sale price' (I believe the MSRP fell universally). Has anyone tried to grab more than one with a single coupon today? I'm still showing a pretty good amount in stock around me. I've got about $200 in BB credit I wouldn't mind churning a bit.

That is surely a good deal. But till i don't think i can go with it. I would love it a bit more less.
o.gif

[quote name='bojay1997']I posted above, mine actually showed up pending for a couple of days and added $10 credit toward the $150 tally on Gamer Zone, but disappeared from my list of pending points in RZ and was removed from my Gamer Zone total by Friday. I suspect this is not accidental. I guess they have decided if we are using coupons above and beyond what was intended, they aren't going to also give us points toward Reward Zone.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response. I tried skimming the thread but I guess I overlooked yours for some reason. It seemed like it was intentional because as I was saying. On Sunday I did a couple Monkey Ball then on Monday at the same store I did LOTR on one transaction and Monkey Ball on another and only LOTR showed. I'd hope we get them back but seeing you had them and then they pulled them, I guessing we won't get point. Oh well, I guess I can live with no points as long as there is no further "punishment".

How could it get any better, unless it's free?! (which BB is known to do sometimes...:)) Buy 3 copies of said game for $3x.xx with tax from a company; go home, mail those copies (for free) back to the same company, and get a $60.00 gift card. You are literally getting paid almost $30 in store credit to make a purchase, then send a package (for free). Rinse and repeat x20, and you're set...

LOL

[quote name='sgaldis']How could it get any better, unless it's free?! (which BB is known to do sometimes...:)) Buy 3 copies of said game for $3x.xx with tax from a company; go home, mail those copies (for free) back to the same company, and get a $60.00 gift card. You are literally getting paid almost $30 in store credit to make a purchase, then send a package (for free). Rinse and repeat x20, and you're set...

LOL[/QUOTE]

I did the same but at gamestop when the game got 14 in store credit. It basically came out to 20 (19.60) with the 30% plus edge. Since then, tiv has gone down to 9.

bread's done
Back