CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
$19.99 EACH

Flatout (PS2 / XBOX)
World Championship Poker 2 (PSP)

$29.99 EACH

Blitz The League (PS2 / XBOX)
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (PS2 / XBOX / GC)
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks (PS2 / XBOX)
Spongebob Squarepants: Lights, Camera, Pants! (PS2 / XBOX / GC)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (PS2 / XBOX / GC)

$34.99 EACH

NBA 2006 (PS2 / XBOX / GC)
The Warriors (PS2 / XBOX)
Smackdown RAW 2006 (PSP)

$39.99 EACH

Lord of the Rings: Tactics (PSP)
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (PS2 / XBOX)
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (PS2 / XBOX)
From Russia With Love (PS2 / XBOX / GC)
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (PS2 / XBOX / GC)
Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi (PS2)

XBOX 360 $49.99 EACH:

Perfect Dark Zero
PGR3
Quake 4
Kameo

PS. Do Not Forget $10 off $30 coupon ;)

Already a drop for THAW. Unsurprising, but it's incredible they still want $60 for the shitty 360 version.

[quote name='Vegan']Sweet, an extension on the POP sale for those whose Best Buys don't have it in stock after the holidays.[/QUOTE]
Was just gonna say that.

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness @ $30 is just cheap enough to make me think about it. It would be an easier decision if it were $20.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Hmm Quake 4 for $40 sounds somewhat appealing...[/QUOTE]

Beware reports of awful framerate problems. Go with a PC version if your computer can handle it better than a console can.

[quote name='dabamus']Dang it people! Please post the PC deals and not just consoles/handhelds.[/QUOTE]

And this is the reason people stop posting deals early. Stop being an ass and be happy that you get to see these a few days early.

Anyone know how long it take to restock the GGC? My BB was all out of them today, so I was only about to get $5 off one game, instead of $5 both PoP: TT and Rise of the Imperfects.

Definately getting Blitz... glad I returned my copy I got during the TRU buy 2 get 1 free, I knew this game would drop fast, can't beat it for $20.

Wish that Best Buy would stop with the deals though, my wallet is taking a beating and I have bills to pay :lol:

Considering THAW as well... not sure if I want to wait for the inevitable GH version, or just get it for $20 now.

Blitz and Shaolin Monks are pretty good at that price.

[quote name='Roufuss']
Considering THAW as well... not sure if I want to wait for the inevitable GH version, or just get it for $20 now.[/QUOTE]
Thaw is worth the $20. I would say get it now, don't wait another 6 months just to get it for $15.

[quote name='Roufuss']Wish that Best Buy would stop with the deals though, my wallet is taking a beating and I have bills to pay :lol:

Considering THAW as well... not sure if I want to wait for the inevitable GH version, or just get it for $20 now.[/QUOTE]
You speak the truth. Thank God for The Coupon!

I'll be waiting on THAW till I can get it for $15, I only have mild interest in the extreme sports (finally got SSX 3 when it was $5 at Circuit City). Haven't bit on any other skateboarding games, but since Tony Hawk loves the no loading times, we all must love the no loading times.

[quote name='botticus'] but since Tony Hawk loves the no loading times, we all must love the no loading times.[/QUOTE]

This has got to go!!

I hate that commercial so much.

just bought POP:3 today for 20. dunno if THAW is worth it though, I've played tony hawk 2/4 and THUG1 to death. it's just more of the same isn't it? dunno how much better it can get

[quote name='zymase']Already a drop for THAW. Unsurprising, but it's incredible they still want $60 for the shitty 360 version.[/QUOTE]

That's why I never buy any Hawk game at release anymore, they drop too fast. I did when Hawk 2 came out for the Dreamcast and it dropped like 1 1/2 months later. In fact, is it just me or do most Activison titles drop in pice fast (Hawk, X-Men, Spiderman, True Crime, Quake)?

Meh, none of these deals interest me. It's like Best Buy is taunting me by having this $10 off deal, and not giving me any games.. I wish they'd just throw SotC down to $30 for just one week.. :(

And OP, could you please post the PC games next time? I'm rather curious about those, since the console games didn't do much for me. Thanks.

Has anyone had trouble using the printed scans of the 10 off 29.99 or higher coupons? Do i need to cut them out and make them look pretty or just the whole sheet of paper will do fine?

[quote name='BackInBlack']Has anyone had trouble using the printed scans of the 10 off 29.99 or higher coupons? Do i need to cut them out and make them look pretty or just the whole sheet of paper will do fine?[/QUOTE]

You definitely DO NOT want to hand the cashier a whole sheet of paper. Take the time to cut it down to size, and if anyone gives you crap...just tell them the coupon was emailed to you by Bestbuy.

Looks like Shaolin Monks will the first CheapAss Purchase of the New Year... still gotta finish the tally for this year.. thanx OP

I just got WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 from Walmart. Gonna exchange it and get a sealed copy and then return that one.

$34.99 for Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 and then a $10 off coupon on top of that is insane.

I know it's not ethical but that $25 comes in handy.

[quote name='Calipso']I just got WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 from Walmart. Gonna exchange it and get a sealed copy and then return that one.

$34.99 for Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 and then a $10 off coupon on top of that is insane.

I know it's not ethical but that $25 comes in handy.[/QUOTE]
wont it be easier (and prefectly legal) to just buy a copy at Best Buy and then return that copy with the Walmart recipt at Walmart?

[quote name='62t']wont it be easier (and prefectly legal) to just buy a copy at Best Buy and then return that copy with the Walmart recipt at Walmart?[/QUOTE]

That's what I usually do.

MK: Shaolin Monks for $20 and Warriors for $25 is tempting.

I'll probably end up getting Smackdown 2006 for PSP for $25 (A/C).

I'd rather hold out for any and all games to at least hit the $29.99 mark so the coupon would drop it to $19.99. I can't even bear the thought of the extra $5 for Smackdown 2006. And yeh, for anyone who still have not found the $10 off $29.99 coupon, take a minute and cut it down to size, that way it'll look much more convincing.

[quote name='Camwi']Meh, none of these deals interest me. It's like Best Buy is taunting me by having this $10 off deal, and not giving me any games.. I wish they'd just throw SotC down to $30 for just one week.. :([/QUOTE]
:applause: Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! I would love to see SotC drop for a week, I would be all over that one. Friends have been itching to get one and I would be such a great friend to get one for them at $19.99. :razz:

[quote name='jjz203']:applause: Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! I would love to see SotC drop for a week, I would be all over that one. Friends have been itching to get one and I would be such a great friend to get one for them at $19.99. :razz:[/QUOTE]

SotC???

bread's done
Back