Bethesda Merch Store - Dishonored, Fallout, Skyrim

I know this will probably get closed somewhat quickly but I for one have used this forum numerous times to grab some great items at retail price which we all know skyrocket in value before long .. most recently the Dead Space 3 Dev Team Edition, Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition and Dead Space 3 watch.

Anywho Treehouse Brands Stores is now selling some Bethesda items, a few of which will likely sell out by the end of the week and be impossible to get afterwards. Here's a few of my picks

Fallout 3 Vault 101 Sneakers - http://store.bethsoft.com/vault-101-sneaker.html
Possibly limited to around 100 per size. Not crazy limited but shoes appeal to different crowds..could be worth a purchase

Lithographs - http://store.bethsoft.com/art.html
Dishonored, Skyrim and Fallout. All limited to 300 and individually numbered.

[quote name='Pookymeister']24x36 is a standard size, so Skyrim shouldn't be bad at all.[/QUOTE]

Wow that is what I get for not reading. :booty:

I just assumed this was a larger size. Guess my unsigned Team Litho is coming out of the frame and Skyrim is going in it now. :D

And now I can sell my Team Litho to my buddy since it isn't available in the ME store.

My wallet just had a sigh of relief. :lol: Though getting my signed Team Litho framed is still going to be expensive. :bomb:

[quote name='snakeinthegrass']Skyrim and Fallout litho's are back in stock capped at two per person.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Snake. Not much of a flipper but grabbed two Skyrim. Will probably just help a brother nerd who missed out down the road! Had to get the Skyrim mug too, that's just priceless!

[quote name='GBAstar']if it is still in stock go to gamingheads.com (the manufacturer) and get the exclusive version. It is more expensive but limited to 500 and has an interchangeable arm.

http://www1.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=103

oh yeah and no deposit required :)

Edit: For those wondering it is $329.99 + $40 shipping[/QUOTE]

Fellow Nerds: Sold out!
WAIT LIST
THIS PIECE IS NOW SOLD OUT AND ALL NEW ORDERS WILL GO ON A WAIT LIST.

And you heard about it here 2 days ago first from GBAstar
Thanks man---I was able to preorder one...now I gotta try to get my $100 deposit back from bethesda

[quote name='Swift900']I'm usually a huge fan of lithographs, but these aren't doing anything for me. They look like screen caps taken directly from the game. I wish they offered a more artistic view of the game worlds. Thanks for telling us about the store, OP![/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Status of my order says "AtLast Error". Hmmmm.[/QUOTE]

It just means they have been stopped from shipping to make the packaging more sturdy.

"These lithos were damaged in transit to the warehouse, and
unfortunately no one there noticed until they finally went on sale and
began to be packaged up for you all. While some of them were less
damaged than others, we decided that any damage at all was
unacceptable and the fairest thing would be to have them all destroyed
so we could start over fresh."

Anyone else get this message? Bet the guy on ebay is shitting his pants on selling what he didn't have. ;-)

[quote name='MRW2276']
Anyone else get this message? Bet the guy on ebay is shitting his pants on selling what he didn't have. ;-)[/QUOTE]

hahahah poopypants:applause:

Hahahaha well the guy said he's going to law school. He's so full of shit he should make a great lawyer.
"Upon request for further inspection of the lithograph, I discovered various issues such as discoloration in the lithograph due to the printing process. I have contacted Bethesda and they said the issue affected several of the prints/lithos. Bethesda has agreed to reopen the now closed printing process for this lithograph and will be sending me a brand new mint litho individually hand numbered to replace the defective one I have.

So, what does this mean to those bidding: The only thing this means is that the lithograph won't be sent immediately after the auction ends. I've sent Bethesda back the print with disclolorations and they are currently reopening the printing process to provide me with a brand new litho with the same hand number of 300, etc. It will be nice and minty, but the buyer won't receive it for at least a week or two longer. "

[quote name='MRW2276']Hahahaha well the guy said he's going to law school. He's so full of shit he should make a great lawyer.
"Upon request for further inspection of the lithograph, I discovered various issues such as discoloration in the lithograph due to the printing process. I have contacted Bethesda and they said the issue affected several of the prints/lithos. Bethesda has agreed to reopen the now closed printing process for this lithograph and will be sending me a brand new mint litho individually hand numbered to replace the defective one I have.

So, what does this mean to those bidding: The only thing this means is that the lithograph won't be sent immediately after the auction ends. I've sent Bethesda back the print with disclolorations and they are currently reopening the printing process to provide me with a brand new litho with the same hand number of 300, etc. It will be nice and minty, but the buyer won't receive it for at least a week or two longer. "[/QUOTE]

What a fucking idiot. He never had the lithograph to send back in the first place.

[quote name='GBAstar']What a fucking idiot. He never had the lithograph to send back in the first place.[/QUOTE]

More power to him just thought it funny as we called it on the damage issues. A $200 item and the way people on ebay are is begging for a negative at this point.

[quote name='intrikit']theres a all black dishonored hoodie for 68$ that actually doesn't look half bad. if spring or summer weren't around the corner i would actually be tempted to buy it[/QUOTE]

Ditto.. but not for 70 bucks. Most of the stuff listed on this store is way overpriced for what it is

^ but at least he isn't trying to con people into thinking he had the item, found problems with it, contacted Bethesda/Treehouse, sent it back and is awaiting a new one.

Anyways, is framing these the best option to protect them long term? I have a few litho's/prints and I dont' know what the hell to do with them and/or how to protect them properly.

[quote name='Pookymeister']All of my lithos are framed, even ones not being displayed.[/QUOTE]

Do you frame them yourself? Cheap frames? Expensive frames? Does it matter?

The ones you aren't displaying, do they just get stored in a closet somewhere? If so, standing up or flat?

Knowing me I'd put mine somewhere, forget about them, only to learn that I exposed them to moisture (humidity) and then a year or so later find them destroyed.

I just have ones from Michaels that cost like $20-30 after coupons. They are sitting up vertically out of direct sunlight, but not in a dank basement or something.

[quote name='Pookymeister']I just have ones from Michaels that cost like $20-30 after coupons. They are sitting up vertically out of direct sunlight, but not in a dank basement or something.[/QUOTE]

Same for me though some of my giclees are odd sizes such as 8.5x11.5. Could you take some photos of yours?

[quote name='MRW2276']More power to him just thought it funny as we called it on the damage issues. A $200 item and the way people on ebay are is begging for a negative at this point.[/QUOTE]

^ This exactly! We all had a few chances to do the same thing he is doing. So there is definitely no hate in my blood for him, but it is funny to watch what he was going to do! He handled it well though, so hats off on a good flip and a good save! At this rate, it looks like he is going to make at least a 500% profit after shipping and all the fees.

Got mine in today, got two of them, I think #177 and #189. These are low quality and one came in damaged with lines on the back and wrinkles on the bottom. Anyone else get theirs?

Did your copy with lines and creases have the issues on the left side too? Someone else in general litho thread had same issue.

I submitted a support ticket. It's not glaringly obvious on the front unless you are looking at it closely since its on darker ink but the creases are there.

^ weren't these delayed because the originals were supposedly destroyed due to quality issues? How the heck do you make an announcement to that effect and then have quality issues with the second batch? I ordered two and they are scheduled to arrive tomorrow but this information doesn't make me feel hopeful.

I was hoping that for $50 I'd get a print with no quality issues whatsoever.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Yea, so far 3-for-3 of bad reports... not too happy. My Fallout one was fine, so seems restricted to Skyrim so far.[/QUOTE]

At least I wasn't buying them to resell...

maybe if we show proof of destroying them they'll send out replacements. Does it look like quality issues related to how they were shipped or how they were printed?

got mine yesterday, havent looked at it yet.

Packaged tube, with paper and then the litho in a plastic tube packing.

Was gonna wait until I got a frame to put it in but Im gonna go look at it now

Update: No big issue for me, very small crease to bottom left side, but whos to say that didnt happen when I unrolled it?

82/300*

[quote name='Pookymeister']Yea, so far 3-for-3 of bad reports... not too happy. My Fallout one was fine, so seems restricted to Skyrim so far.[/QUOTE]

This is very disheartening to hear. I still have not gotten mine yet but will report when I do.

[quote name='GBAstar']Does it look like quality issues related to how they were shipped or how they were printed?[/QUOTE]

Either printed/handled, or how they were packaged up. It's not something that happened en route.

[quote name='kilik64']Packaged tube, with paper and then the litho in a plastic tube packing.[/QUOTE]

At least you had paper, mine had no padding and plenty of room to bounce around.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Either printed/handled, or how they were packaged up. It's not something that happened en route.

At least you had paper, mine had no padding and plenty of room to bounce around.[/QUOTE]

Something like this happened to me with a one of a kind painting, which was very large, approximately 36inx60in. It was superbly padded and packaged, yet when I opened it, there was a chunk of paint missing, where you could see the canvas underneath.

bread's done
Back