Bethesda Merch Store - Dishonored, Fallout, Skyrim

I know this will probably get closed somewhat quickly but I for one have used this forum numerous times to grab some great items at retail price which we all know skyrocket in value before long .. most recently the Dead Space 3 Dev Team Edition, Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition and Dead Space 3 watch.

Anywho Treehouse Brands Stores is now selling some Bethesda items, a few of which will likely sell out by the end of the week and be impossible to get afterwards. Here's a few of my picks

Fallout 3 Vault 101 Sneakers - http://store.bethsoft.com/vault-101-sneaker.html
Possibly limited to around 100 per size. Not crazy limited but shoes appeal to different crowds..could be worth a purchase

Lithographs - http://store.bethsoft.com/art.html
Dishonored, Skyrim and Fallout. All limited to 300 and individually numbered.

[quote name='Strat']Keep us posted how they respond this time. My replacements are due in tomorrow before 6 PM. Hoping for a better result.[/QUOTE]

Both replacements damaged in new and exciting ways. Replacement 1 has the same creases on the right side instead of the left side. It's also filthy- it looks like it sat on the ground in a warehouse. Replacement two has only minimal creases but is also dirty on the back and on the front has some odd smudges- like it was handled by someone with very greasy hands. Took a dry cloth and tried to get them off- they're permanent. Guess we'll see what they're going to do about my next ticket.

[quote name='Pookymeister']No response today at all from a ticket or from their Facebook page.[/QUOTE]

No response to my ticket either. I also noticed damage on one of my Dishonored prints after I took it out of the plastic. So now I have two tickets going. Cry-lol.

I also had my first one and my replacement come damaged. Opened another ticket this morning to see if anything could be done.

Glad to see someone got a couple without any issues. That gives me a little hope!

"
I'm sorry to hear that your replacements were damaged as well. This is very disappointing as I sent your photos to the warehouse and requested that the replacements be sent with more care. We are looking into the lithograph damage due to the number of customer complaints.
Can you send me some photos of the damage to the replacements and the shipping tube?"

Received a response...BOOOOOOOOOOO!

"I've just confirmed that we absolutely do not have any additional units. I'm sincerely sorry we can't get this to you in perfect condition. Would you be interested in a damage discount, or a full refund? Please let me know so I can provide follow up instructions depending on your preference. Thanks so much!"

Oh well, life goes on I suppose...:)

I think I'm going to go for a full refund. I may frame it tonight and see how noticeable it is though. I destroyed my better one as well...

Getting a 50% discount on them, meh. Guess its better than nothing. I'll have to see how they look in frame, probably won't be too horrible from normal viewing distance.

Frustrating- skyrim and fallout with intriguing stuff for sale. But the prices are high, the quality is terrible, and the quality control is non existent. Even my t shirt was of the lowest possible quality.

[quote name='amb6883']New Fallout and Skyrim lithographs available online![/QUOTE]

Thank you!

In for two (most likely damaged) lithographs!

OOS now. I realy like the ones in this wave & ordered all 3. Hope they do not come damaged.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Fallout one is neat, but prob not going to order anything this time.[/QUOTE]

bought the aerial attack one.

Got the first skyrim one, didnt have any major issues and it looks good framed and hanging on my wall.

Might sell this one on Ebay to help pay for the first one, depends on how I like it.

Missed out on fallout capital one, that one is pretty sweet.

A guy all ready has all three new lithos up on ebay. After the last mess with damage will these guys ever learn? ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang...I like The Fray and Aerial Attack lithos. If I knew they would come in great shape I'd order but it looks like you guys are having a hassle with damaged prints.

If anyone has the first Skyrim one in great shape and would sell it, pm me.

I wouldn't sweat a damaged print other than your time loss. Every single item i've ever got damaged from Treehouse, they let me keep and refunded or replaced once i proved damage with visual confirmation via photos.

Additionally, a source @ Treehouse has stated that after the Skyrim fiasco they redid the entire way they did the shipping process on prints and we shouldn't ever see that happen again.

Looks like the two Elder Scrolls ones are still available but I think I missed the new Fallout one which is the one I really wanted out of the 3.

All 3 are OOS now. I received my prints yesterday and they came perfect! It looks like they finally learned how to ship.

[quote name='amb6883']All 3 are OOS now. I received my prints yesterday and they came perfect! It looks like they finally learned how to ship.[/QUOTE]

I think these were all 18x24, right? Reserve that for when they offer another 24x36.

They are 18x24, but they used much larger tubes (I think 5") like the ones they used for the tomb raider giclee's. They were wrapped with wax paper and not rolled tight. The 24x36 lithographs would have come perfect if they had shipped them the same way.

My skyrim was in the same size tube, but was rolled up to fit in a small plastic bag. So if they roll it only enough to fit the whole tube, that would have been better.

I got the Skyrim litho too. Yes, if they had shipped the Skyrim litho to fit the whole tube and wrapped it in kraft or wax paper it would have been much better. Ideally they would leave a little bit of space between the rolled print and tube in case the tube gets dented in transport, but these tubes are larger than the tube that the Skyrim litho came in (I am at work now and can not measure) and damn sturdy. It would take some serious effort to damage it. I doubt there will be many people reporting damaged prints if they were all sent the same as mine.

My Aerial Attack arrived yesterday. It came packaged as described above, where it shouldn't have received any damage in transit. Unfortunately, the person who rolled it is inept, and put more than a few creases and many indentations in it. I had it framed, and it still displays well, but (perhaps because I know it's there) my eye is constantly drawn to the spot about the size of a dime directly to the right of the Dragonborn, where 3 creases come together, and there's a pin point of the white paper showing under the picture. :(

What they need to do is not be choosing better, larger, thicker tubes, but to be shipping them flat. The problem is in the rolling, not in the shipping.

[quote name='Maskim']
What they need to do is not be choosing better, larger, thicker tubes, but to be shipping them flat. The problem is in the rolling, not in the shipping.[/QUOTE]

Yea, flat would be best. Never really had a problem with the Mass Effect litho's when they were doing those flat.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Yea, flat would be best. Never really had a problem with the Mass Effect litho's when they were doing those flat.[/QUOTE]

The flat is not a whole lot better. The thing about flats is when they crease, it's only in the corners usually, so people are more tolerant.

[quote name='RainFall']The flat is not a whole lot better. The thing about flats is when they crease, it's only in the corners usually, so people are more tolerant.[/QUOTE]

Precisely. I wouldn't care less if it were a portion that were covered by the matting, but with the manner in which it was rolled, it's throughout the art itself. I took and sent multiple pictures to their customer service department, so hopefully they do something about it.

[quote name='RainFall']The flat is not a whole lot better. The thing about flats is when they crease, it's only in the corners usually, so people are more tolerant.[/QUOTE]

That's a whole lot better to me ;)
I'm assuming that they same people aren't shipping these as whoever did the ME ones - they had it down to a science towards the end.

Got word back from customer service today. Obviously there's no replacement since they are sold out, but I have the choice between returning it or taking a partial refund. Since I've already framed it, I imagine I'm leaning towards keeping it with a partial refund.

they have a open edition skyrim litho as well.

I'd imagine some of you are going to be on their Do Not Sell list if you have problems with every shipment

[quote name='GBAstar']they have a open edition skyrim litho as well.

[/QUOTE]

Prob way too expensive to frame that one - weird size.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Prob way too expensive to frame that one - weird size.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to guess it is similar in size/scope of the MLB ballparks prints you used to be able to buy.

That being said you're right 10" x 37" doesn't sound common.

I'm going to get the new fallout lithograph and pass on the other 3.

10" x 37" makes it a custom frame job, but you could order one online for around $60.00 (with no mat). Maybe if it was a limited screen print instead of a lithograph, I could see buying it and would pay more too.

I did buy the fallout and oblivion lithographs though. I really like the oblivion one!

New stuff announced today per Treehouse:

BioWare store: Mass Effect - One of Many Giclee ($40; 250 made)

http://www.biowarestore.com/catalog/product/view/id/5139/s/the-one-of-many-giclee/category/49/

Two new Dishonored Giclees ($40; 75 made of each) and one new Skyrim Giclee ($40; 250 made of each)

http://store.bethsoft.com/art/giclees.html

Lastly this is unrelated buy Gaming heads is creating a Sony line and will be starting with a Jak and Daxter Statue:

http://jakanddaxter.gamingheads.com/newsletters/086f63f96063a04ebc9c94d86b290a53a8.html

I believe the exclusive is $199 and has a print size of 350 while the standard is $189 with a print size of 700

bread's done
Back