Big Brother 12 July 8th 2010 (Beware BBAD Spoilers)

Dammit. I missed the first 20 minutes because I forgot to set the dvr. And our free 3-month subscription to Showtime just ran out, too.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I vote to tag this thread with *SPOILERS* - the point of Big Brother involves Live Feeds, and if you're going exclusively based on the show airings, there's going to be a LOT that won't be talked about.[/QUOTE]

Word.

I believe this is how we handled the last one too.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Dude...a BROKEN combination lock and a pair of bolt cutters hidden under someone's bed.[/QUOTE]

I could see them having the saboteur remove the lock at some point and put it in someone else stuff trying to frame them. I half way expected big brother to hide the key to lock somewhere in the house. I like the idea of the bolt cutters better though.

Thread title changed. Never crossed my mind to beware BBAD spoilers etc.

I dont know if its just me or if this is the lamest cast so far.

Yeah, the cast is pretty lame. But equally lame. Not like last time when all the cool people like that stoner Braden got voted out and it was boring as fuck except for Jeff.

My mom is convinced the Vegas chemist chick is a tranny lol.

I need to dig up my vid clip of season 3 where 3 girls were putting on their peanut butter bikini's etc and its uncensored in their room....*drools*

Since CBS didnt want to screw up the NCIS line up on Tuesday, the show is on Sun, Weds, and Thurs vs Sun, Tues, Thurs which completely f's me out of watching Weds because I have to be in bed by 6pm on Weds to be back up at work by 2am.

Does CBS show episodes online? *sigh* Yes, Id go look at CBS.com but Im on dial up.

I like the new schedule. Now the shitty old Tuesday episode (lameass POV) is followed the next day by the eviction, rather than having to wait a day.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Man, CBS really hates black people.[/QUOTE]

We dont need another Chima meltdown.

I got the feeling that the saboteur was lying about the "two people know eachother outside of the house" thing. What is everyone elses opinion?

I think it's true. That everyone in there has some sort of secret. That's why the cast sucks, they had a theme for the show and had to pick whoever fit a role, even if they were boring as hell. Like back when they got those goofy fucks Michael and Nakomis on the show together.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']
That one girl has had the least screentime of any houseguest in the first week ever. I'm not even sure of her name.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean Kristen? I don't think I have seen her have any commentary during an episode either. Kind of odd.

I can honestly say I don't care who goes tonight. I'd like Annie to because she's more annoying than a cock paper cut. But Rachel going would cause a huge shakeup when Brendon wrangles up all the floaters and creates a massive alliance that makes "the Brigade" piss in their Calvin Kleins.

This season is all kinds of weaksauce so far...I'm not sure If I'll be able to stick it out all season. Cast is super weak, not interesting at all.

Do you guys think that what the saboteur revealed last night is true, or if it was said to throw them off?

I think everything the saboteur says is true. But it could be a trick question. Remember when they said there was a brother and sister in the house and it turned out to be those hamsters or whatever they were?

It's probably two people though. THat might be why the cast is so bland, because all of them are twist material, and picked more to meet some requirements than for being interesting.

Lol at the twist tanking on week one. fucking idiot producers. They should have picked Matt as the saboteur.

The only good thing is the Brigade is screwed now. A few of them will probably spill the beans to save themselves and leave Enzo in an alliance of one.

I still think they should either continue sabotaging the players in some way to keep the paranoia rolling, or pull someone into the diary room and offer them the position of saboteur ala America's Player.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I still think they should either continue sabotaging the players in some way to keep the paranoia rolling, or pull someone into the diary room and offer them the position of saboteur ala America's Player.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same exact thing, since it is only a week in offer someone else the position and keep the anxiety up. I just think it's ridiculous to even tell the house guest, let them keep guessing and associating peoples bad game as faux sabotage.

Word is Annie was put into sequester and can only answer media questions approved beforehand by CBS handlers. For someone not in the jury, this means they will have a chance to get back in the house.

Big Brother's plan was foiled. :applause:

[quote name='ImLuhkee']I just think it's ridiculous to even tell the house guest, let them keep guessing and associating peoples bad game as faux sabotage.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Especially, since Annie claimed there was one more surprise she left for them.

[quote name='crunchb3rry'] For someone not in the jury, this means they will have a chance to get back in the house.[/QUOTE]

IF they did bring her back in the house I doubt it would be as the Saboteur. She most likely just be offered to play the game, though I don't see that happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lordopus99']
I agree. Especially, since Annie claimed there was one more surprise she left for them.[/QUOTE]

She just left some prank thing on the couch. Somebody said something like it being a device that made smoke. Like a stinkbomb on a timer or something like that.

"I don't want this effing ice cream!"

Rachel is just as nuts as Annie.
Annie did have a pretty great speech during the eviction, though.

Britney is so damn mean it's gotta reset the standard. But yeah, she's hot so I hope they don't get rid of her anytime soon. Monet was the original target, Rachel is thinking of switching to Britney after last night (both did a fake sobfest but I think Monet's was more convincing), but I imagine Monet will make herself a threat again and Britney will be safe.

Oh snap, nevermind, it seems
Britney won the POV

I hate that people are talking about
putting Matt up as a pawn. He's my favorite to win and I'll be pissed if it backfires and we lose him and get stuck with boring Monet.

I just caught up on the CBS shows tonight. Haven't had any time to watch any BBAD or follow any feeds. From what was shown on CBS, the decision to keep the girl with the huge tits and vote out Annie was unbelievably stupid since the big-tits girl is like this *crosses fingers* with Brendon. But I'm assuming Annie was a huge bitch and the other girl was really nice or something and that's why they did it.

Also, Kristen I think her name is, might as well not even be on the show. Like, damn, she got ZERO screen time.

All Kristen's screen time is on Big Brother After Dark

zomg.jpg

I think the only reason Hayden wants to keep Kristen and him a secret is so that the brigade doesn't question his loyalty.

Thank God. Both of them and Kathy can get the fuck out.

At this point, I'd like to see Lane, Matt, or Britney win. Other than the three I listed above, I like just about everybody else. A lot of people don't like Andrew, but I think he's alright.

Brittany is really annoying. She might cry more than that one curly-haired chick that cried constantly. I think that was the season with Jameka and Evel Dick.

I like Britney and Enzo. Lane, Kristen, Ragan, and Hayden are okay I guess. Everybody else I really don't care about at all.

Lane's comment about roleplaying with the cows back home was pretty funny.

I think the brigade is going to put Hayden in a position where he would have to choose between them and Kristen. Which he would have to be pretty stupid to make the brigade his enemies.

[quote name='ImLuhkee']Lane's comment about roleplaying with the cows back home was pretty funny.

I think the brigade is going to put Hayden in a position where he would have to choose between them and Kristen. Which he would have to be pretty stupid to make the brigade his enemies.[/QUOTE]

I am shocked Andrew hasn't spilled the beans on their (kristen/hayden) relationship yet.

[quote name='lordopus99']I am shocked Andrew hasn't spilled the beans on their (kristen/hayden) relationship yet.[/QUOTE]

Probably saving that ammo for when the time is right. He'll have to start making deals sooner or later.

So how is BBAD? Is there much nudity/chaos in the house?

I really wanted to see Monet and whats-her-tits brawl. That would have been awesome.

[quote name='ImLuhkee']Lane's comment about roleplaying with the cows back home was pretty funny. [/QUOTE]

I hope this clip will end up on The Soup.

[quote name='lordopus99']I am shocked Andrew hasn't spilled the beans on their (kristen/hayden) relationship yet.[/QUOTE]

Probably because he is kind of creepy and enjoys it a little too much.

I guess CBS wasn't satisfied with their flop of original saboteur, so they are going to take another stab at it. Also does this new Saboteur get offered the separate money offer?

bread's done
Back