Big Brother 12 July 8th 2010 (Beware BBAD Spoilers)

The brigade must be happy this week, knowing that Kristen will be one of the nominations. They can watch her go out the door and know that Hayden will now be 100% theirs.

Do we know if the new "sabateur" will also still have an opportunity at the grand prize?

How tall is Matt anyway? I wonder if those pajamas he wears are actually little kid pajamas. Either that, or the other guys are just freakishly tall.

Just finished watching both Wednesday and Thursdays episodes. The more I watch the show , the more I want to see Rachael gone. I liked her in the beginning but she seems to have gotten really bitchy since she feels that her and Brendon are unbeatable. On the other hand , I really wanted to see Brittany gone the week she was up for eviction but she seems to have lightened up some now that Monet is gone. I liked Andrew but he really dug himself a hole those last two episodes.

And not that it probably matters for anything or anyone but this is my first year watching the show. I've seen threads for the show here in the past but never really had any interest in watching. Been watching a lot more TV (on PC) lately than I used to , course at the cost of game time. :(

[quote name='crunchb3rry']How tall is Matt anyway? I wonder if those pajamas he wears are actually little kid pajamas. Either that, or the other guys are just freakishly tall.[/QUOTE]

Matt is around 5'5.
Did anyone else know that Matt was on NBC's Average Joe? I guess he was kicked off the show because the girl thought he was too short. He also was originally suppose to be on Big brother 11 but dropped out because the season finale was on his wedding day. There was a profile for him on RealityWanted.com, for people that want to go on reality tv, which the producers will look through for potential applicants.

I found that all out from trying to figure out how tall Matt was...:roll:

I was so hoping that Kristen would have tried to outdue Andrew's farewell last week and have her calling out the Brigade(as she has suspected) to reach for peoples votes.

I thought it was really funny Brenden's farewell video to Kristen saying there was no secret alliance for the 4 guys. Then right after they show Hayden coming out and telling her there was "the brigade".

2269240.jpeg

[quote name='crunchb3rry']That guy needs to shave his wookie mullet on the show.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if he was as bad at baseball, as he is in the big brother competitions?

Holy shit, the saboteur message was on BBAD. Everybody was chilling out and the TV came on.

Ragan's doing a pretty good job of hiding it.

I really wish that Big Brother could be on Tuesdays again. I could use some big brother today.

So who do you think is going to end up going home?

Please... send Rachel home... she is now damned annoying... My personal version of hell is Rachel and Fran Desher talking to each other...

Yes, I hope Rachel gets the boot. Next up will be Brandon for sure, that guy screwed himself over by alienating himself to the rest of the house.

I really would like to see Kathy go home next week. I feel like after last season being the season of floaters, we could do without Kathy getting any further.

If Ragan's vote won't be controlled by America, the saboteur is just a big fucking waste of time. Pull off six pranks and make $20,000?

I thought it was great Jeff and Jordan calling Enzio Meow Meow. Though I found Matt calling Jordan "Jordo" when he first met her kind of odd.

I found the whole J&J appearance desperate on CBS's part. They promoted the shit out of it...that was literally the summary of the episode teasers. "Jeff and Jordan will be on! Call in sick from work, buy the episode on a special commemorative DVD for your time capsule." They even named the fucking POV competition in their honor.

Out of this cast, I think Britney and Enzo are the only ones getting an All-Stars invite. Jeff's screwed, they'll all vote him out first.

I want an animated gif of Britney doing that tough guy walk she taunted Brendon with, lol.

Uh oh, looks like the competition might favor Brendon. And that hint about Rachel maybe having a chance to go back in. I think the producers are trying to sabotage the Brigade because of them having 100% control of the game and it's only halfway through the season. It's been a mess all summer long, now they're dicking with the game just to shuffle power around.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pitfallharry219']I'm sick and fucking tired of these HOH competitions that don't end on the live show.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you completely. From the looks of the end of the live show, Hayden was leading with Lane right behind him.

Much like American Idol, I bet theres fine print somewhere that states show producers can do what they want when they want when they deem it best for the show etc etc.

This saboteur shit is so stupid. All Ragan does is pick stuff where he doesn't actually have to DO anything outside of the diary room. Just record a message (it's probably not even his voice) and cruise to an easy $20,000 with no actual work involved.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']This saboteur shit is so stupid. All Ragan does is pick stuff where he doesn't actually have to DO anything outside of the diary room. Just record a message (it's probably not even his voice) and cruise to an easy $20,000 with no actual work involved.[/QUOTE]

I agree. What a bust!

I think Britney's screwed.
Ragan won the POV, going to take himself off and Brendon puts up Matt or Britney. If it's Matt, he'll use the diamond veto and choose Britney to go up. I hope he puts that Kathy's worthless ass up.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Rachel is back in the house for 24hrs...bullshit![/QUOTE]

Yeah, when I saw who won HOH and now that, it was totally rigged.

I think Brendon opened that box and got to go on a trip or something. Funny, he'll get back and find out Rachel was in the house for a day. Also funny that the "evil" unleashed on the house for Pandora's Box being opened is a visit from Rachel.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I think Britney's screwed.
Ragan won the POV, going to take himself off and Brendon puts up Matt or Britney. If it's Matt, he'll use the diamond veto and choose Britney to go up. I hope he puts that Kathy's worthless ass up.
[/QUOTE]
If
Matt
doesn't go up, I wonder if
he'd use the DPOV to take Lane down (keeping The Brigade safe) and putting up Kathy Vs. Britney.

Lol at all these idiots eating up all the vengeful bullshit Rachel is weaving. Trying to turn Enzo against Britney, Lane against Britney, Hayden against Britney. Probably because she came in the house and found out Ragan won POV.

Matt likes to manipulate people into having to pay him back. I can see Brendon putting up Britney after Rachel's sabotage of Britney. But then Matt using the diamond veto and putting Kathy up. That would be killer. Britney would owe Matt, which could potentially save him if he's up against Enzo or Hayden (who now want to get rid of him).

Thank god Ragan is talking sense to Enzo, that anything Rachel says is bullshit to turn them all against eachother so Brendon goes further. But he still won't let it go. The guy is worthless in this game, fired up because his plan of skating to the end without doing shit is in a false state of jeopardy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, since I haven't actually seen an episode of BB for like 2 weeks, but didn't Hayden mention The Brigade in his goodbye to Rachel? Couldn't she just spew that to everyone in the house?

[quote name='Rocko']Correct me if I'm wrong, since I haven't actually seen an episode of BB for like 2 weeks, but didn't Hayden mention The Brigade in his goodbye to Rachel? Couldn't she just spew that to everyone in the house?[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, I think you're right. fucking cunt Grodner is messing with the game too much for it to be considered fair. Rachel already told everyone what Britney's goodbye message was, which is a rule violation because DRs are private in regards to other players still in the game.

If Britney goes, she's got a bigger case than Jessie did when he whined about it not being fair for America to have a vote for things as important as evictions. Rachel should not have been allowed in that house.

I just wonder what story she's going to feed to Brendon. That Britney told a lie that really doesn't matter, or that his "friend" Enzo is allied with Matt, Hayden and Lane. I think he'd be more apt to put up Matt...then have it blow up in his face when the diamond veto is used and Kathy goes up. Matt could probably give a shit that Enzo wants Britney gone. Enzo doesn't pull his share of the weight in the Brigade enough to have any favors done for him.

Has anyone other than Matt truly pulled their weight in that alliance?

Rumor-
Brigade wants Matt gone? Hope thats a joke because he's prob the biggest reason none of them have left yet although if he breaks off that bling-veto it would piss them off he kept it from them etc. I would have too considering they would have acted as if it was theirs too...especially Enzo.

Matt isn't allowed to tell anyone he has the DPOV until he decides to use it otherwise it's void. I remember them saying so when he originally obtained the power. So that's why he's kept it from EVERYONE, not just his alliance.

Not that it matters anyway since it seems the producers can change the rules dramatically any time they see fit.

I fear Brendon might not return until Rachel is gone. The producers don't care that they allowed Rachel to fuck up Britney's game, but they probably don't want Rachel talking to Brendon because she knows about The Brigade.

The Brigade won this game. Because Pigface dicked with the rules and threw in too many twists. Everybody getting paranoid of the saboteur when it's just a gay guy recording messages while hiding in the DR because he's too shit-scared to grow balls like Annie had and do sabotage out in the open. Annie was a fearless saboteur. Ragan is a pussy, manipulating the terms to be get the money with no effort.

Really? That's a suggestion from viewers? To sabotage the house by making the houseguests thing there is a ghost in the house? This show is fucked beyond repair.

CBS will never get this show out of first gear until they fire that porker that produces the show. Get somebody else in there, and the first thing they can do is let everyone play for veto. None of that drawing names from a bag nonsense.

Britney's going home this week because of that diamond veto horse shit being randomly awarded to Matt. She miraculously got herself out of a corner last night but is still going to end up going home. This show is going to be boring as fuck without her there. Please god, let double eviction be next week and totally wreck the Brigade. Dump Matt and Enzo back to back.

Rumor has it that he refused. But Big Brother said he wouldn't have to do anything outside the DR, and then Ragan took up the offer. They're so desperate for the saboteur theme to remain that they essentially gave Ragan $20,000 so long as he avoided eviction. And edited his DR so it seemed like he had the option to do sabotage outside the DR. It reeks of rigging by producers. The new message is that tomorrow there would be a "game changing competition." If so, it's clear CBS is controlling the saboteur.
I can't wait until Wednesday to see if they tilted the POV comp in his favor.

Oh snap!
Enzo and Hayden are planning on telling Matt beforehand that they plan on voting him out. He'll use his veto and shit's gonna asplode in there. Please, Matt, put Kathy up. You need Britney and Lane as backup for the Brigade Civil War

bread's done
Back