Big Brother 12 July 8th 2010 (Beware BBAD Spoilers)

Please god, let Matt put up Kathy. If it's Britney, I'm totally done with this season. Hayden's the only one I could support to win this. He's playing a stellar social game and would probably sweep jury votes.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Ragan totally pwn't Rachel. Outstanding.

"Only thing real about you are the pimples on your chin..."[/QUOTE]

My wife was laughing so hard at that exchange and made me rewind it on the DVR so she could relive it's greatness.

[quote name='ImLuhkee']I thought it was pretty funny when Rachel told Regan he sucked at being gay.[/QUOTE]
Ragan calling her "Ra-tress" was pretty hysterical too.

Yeah, but he had that look on his face like a comedian that drops his best joke on a club and nobody laughs. He was fishing for the house to get behind him and gang up on Rachel but everybody wasn't having any of that shit from either of them.

After Enzio "asking" Matt for his vote in the Jury house... Piece by piece I see the brigade falling apart.

I think people are going to have to start breaking up into smaller alliances.

If Meow/Hayden are smart, they would grab Brendon and solidify Lane and vote out the rest.

This season has been pretty lame. The people are flat out boring (outside 1 or 2 of them).

It will be interesting in who Brittany puts up against Brendon since she will now have to pick a side. I have a feeling either way Big Brother somehow gives Brendon an advantage in the Veto competition.

If Brittany had to put anyone up, I would say she is least attached to Hayden. So I could see her putting Brendon and Hayden up on the block. Unless there is some major alliance changes I can't see her putting anyone but Hayden/Brendon.

She'd put up Enzo. But Enzo is crying about the possibility of that, so much that Lane volunteered to go on the block just to keep Enzo from being an asshole to Britney. Last night him and Brendon looked like kids waiting to see the dentist when Britney got her HOH room unlocked.

Everyone's pushing for Enzo to have a turn on the block, that he needs to "feel the heat."

Well...Matt is an idiot
so he is the replacement nominee. He basically told Britney to put up Reagan as a replacement as he's not really aligned with him and his supposed alliance with him is making him a bigger target in the house. Meanwhile the Brigade convinced Britney to put up Matt, even though she had her own doubts and valid points. Mat is not going after her, Matt is the bigger target in the game, getting rid of him this week only makes her closer to the hit list the next week...she knew this, yet she agreed to put him up. It's pretty much 99.9% sure that Matt is gone this week...Britney is fucked...I don't see how she'll make it to F2 now.

Ragan is the target after Matt, they all agree on that. Britney should be okay as long as Ragan doesn't win HOH and POV on Thursday. And even so, I think Brendon's still a bigger target. Those guys think they can work with Britney, while they know Brendon is out for everyone's blood. But yeah, the only way she'd make F2 is if Hayden or Lane (or even Brendon) win that last HOH. But if it's Hayden AND Lane, Britney's probably screwed.

There always seems to be a big disappointing turn for me in each season. Last season it was Jeff getting rid of Russell, and this season I think it will be
Britney getting rid of Matt

On a different note, I forgot to mention that I ran into Evel Dick 2 weekends ago at the San Diego Zoo. I didn't stop him or anything but my wife just said "Hey what's going on Evel Dick?'", he said "Hi" and he kinda paused like waiting for the "can I take a picture with you" but my wife didn't want to bother him so we just kept walking. He was hanging out with a very cute girl...seemed way too young for him though.

Love reading people talk about the live feeds and how Enzo isnt wearing the penguin suit 100% and that he's a have not and still eating food stashed in his penguin suit lol...

Good to see Brendon win POV.

The veto competition was pretty dumb... Enzo, Brittany, and Brendan were all probably smashing the button for every point they could get. It was pretty much luck and big brother could basically choose who won. Nonetheless, I won't be too sad to see Matt go :D . Also, I think Big brother is over doing it a bit with Pandora's box...

Nine Lives Britney lives again! Hope Ragan wins HOH. Easy week for him, since he is confident that The Brigade exists and that covers both his noms and POV replacement.

I'm starting to worry that Lane might win the whole game having done nothing. Hayden's the only Brigade member worthy of $500K.

Poor Britney, she's the only powerhouse player left in there and will probably lose in any scenario because of Brigade loyalty.

[quote name='lordopus99']Matt made up a lot more respect for me when he called Brittany a "succubus". I love how Julie thought it was bad for the censors.:lol:[/QUOTE]
I don't care what Matt thinks of Britney, I don't usually go for mousy blonds, but she's smokin' hot and I wanna put my baby in that. Hope her and Regan are the final two. Really dislike the brigade - mostly Enzo - didn't do anything this entire game, had Matt do all the work, and then they bounced him when they didn't need him anymore.

Sorry to see Matt go...I really think he should've won. He lost a golden opportunity in the final hours in the hammock by not fessing up to Regan and then outing the Brigade. He *just* might've scared the rest of the house enough to vote out Enzo and bust up the brigade to save his own skin. Ah well...that'll teach you to throw comps in BB.

Glad to see Brendon out on his pathetic bum right after, though!

Little to no chance Britney and/or Ragan makes the finale. Granted, you think someone would try to take Ragan with them, knowing that there is a 0% chance he will win (he already threw away Rachel and Brendon votes by getting personal).

I think with Matt gone, I think Hayden has the best chance to win it all. He has played the best social game of anyone left in the house, as he is friends with about everyone. Matt played a good game until he got cocky (i.e. testing the waters with Enzo/Hayden on who they were voting out when he had the hidden veto).

Nominations:
Enzo and Ragan. Wow. I think that Lane and Hayden's plan is to get out Ragan, but vote out Enzo (dudewaitwhat? Yeah, ENZO!) if Ragan uses POV and Britney goes up. Hayden can't even screw Lane over and try to get Britney out because Lane breaks the tie.

POV won by
Enzo. Yes, ENZO! Must have been one of those "scramble to collect shit to spell out a phrase" contests and I guess it came down to Ragan and Enzo, and Ragan got the last piece but Enzo dived at him and ripped it out of his hand for the win.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']POV won by
Enzo. Yes, ENZO! Must have been one of those "scramble to collect shit to spell out a phrase" contests and I guess it came down to Ragan and Enzo, and Ragan got the last piece but Enzo dived at him and ripped it out of his hand for the win.
[/QUOTE]
Ah well, that means
Ragan's
out almost positively.

That sound Ragan made when Enzo slammed him on the ramp in the POV contest was hilarious. And then Ragan threw the CD at Mayor McCheese and it bonked Enzo in the head on the rebound.

[quote name='Will']Thats interesting....guess there was no rule in regards to jacking shit outta others hands.....[/QUOTE]

Seems Ragan exagerrated it all though. Both dove for it, Enzo just grabbed it first. BBAD was hilarious tonight, Ragan was all posed in the hammock with a tear down his cheek talking to the camera. What a fucking drama queen. He's worse than Rachel.

The CD ricochet in Enzo's face was pure gold.

I was kinda torn on whether or not I wanted Ragan to get evicted or not. On one hand he's been playing a fairly good game and didn't seem like he was completely floating by , on the other hand he did win the prize for being the saboteur , and while $20 grand is nothing compared to half a mil , at least he's leaving with something. Between the final four I definitely hope it's either Hayden or Brittany. As I mentioned in a previous post Brittany really turned around in the game for me. I wanted her gone in the early weeks but now I'm rooting for her. Still , I think the only way she could win is if she's the final two against either Lane or Enzo. On that note , while I really like both of them as people/characters , neither one of them really deserves to win when both of them have only won 1 competition each. Like Matt even said a week or two ago , the Brigade was basically Matt and to a lesser extent Hayden doing all the work.

Since I've never watched the show before this year , is Pandora's Box a new thing or something done in previous seasons?

[quote name='StarKnightX']I was kinda torn on whether or not I wanted Ragan to get evicted or not. On one hand he's been playing a fairly good game and didn't seem like he was completely floating by , on the other hand he did win the prize for being the saboteur , and while $20 grand is nothing compared to half a mil , at least he's leaving with something. Between the final four I definitely hope it's either Hayden or Brittany. As I mentioned in a previous post Brittany really turned around in the game for me. I wanted her gone in the early weeks but now I'm rooting for her. Still , I think the only way she could win is if she's the final two against either Lane or Enzo. On that note , while I really like both of them as people/characters , neither one of them really deserves to win when both of them have only won 1 competition each. Like Matt even said a week or two ago , the Brigade was basically Matt and to a lesser extent Hayden doing all the work.

Since I've never watched the show before this year , is Pandora's Box a new thing or something done in previous seasons?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they've used Pandora's Box before, but I don't remember it being a weekly thing like they did this year...AFAIK it was a once-per-season thing.

It was a few times last season. Kevin got his arm stuck in it while money rained down in the backyard, then Natalie gave up the chance to play for POV so she could eat dinner with her boyfriend in the room or something like that.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']It was a few times last season. Kevin got his arm stuck in it while money rained down in the backyard, then Natalie gave up the chance to play for POV so she could eat dinner with her boyfriend in the room or something like that.[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah!

Heh, and he proposed to her, I think? Wonder how THAT turned out...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Oh yeah!

Heh, and he proposed to her, I think? Wonder how THAT turned out...[/QUOTE]
Nat is getting married, and Chima too!

Sucks that Britney is gone. She would have been the first girl ever to beat a guy in final two. So long as it wasn't Hayden she was sitting next to. Because that guy is going to win the whole fucking thing.

I didn't feel bad for her at all. She was dumb not to believe Regan so she got what she deserved (i.e. looking like fool with her pants on the ground)

The season was over before it started as the majority of the houseguests were just idiots.

Do you guys think the Veto competition where Hayden won a trip to Hawaii and $5000 might come back to haunt him, if the jury house can stop fighting long enough to talk about it?

[quote name='djbooba']Do you guys think the Veto competition where Hayden won a trip to Hawaii and $5000 might come back to haunt him, if the jury house can stop fighting long enough to talk about it?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it will have any effect. Remember Lane is rich (outside the house).

Any CAG's ever apply to be on BB? I'll be old enough next year but there's an even slimmer chance that they'll pick me, they dont like azns.

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']Any CAG's ever apply to be on BB? I'll be old enough next year but there's an even slimmer chance that they'll pick me, they dont like azns.[/QUOTE]
Never applied, but I've entertained the thought more than once.. They do casting calls in town just about every year, just never gone. I don't think I could handle it, honestly.

My wife told me that I should apply. I just don't think I have the personality of someone on Tv. Plus I think I would end up being more of a floater and end up being a casualty of someone "not wanting to make waves".

On a side note, did anyone vote for their favorite Big Brother 12 contestant yet? I am having trouble deciding who I think deserves the $25,000.

[quote name='ImLuhkee']My wife told me that I should apply. I just don't think I have the personality of someone on Tv. Plus I think I would end up being more of a floater and end up being a casualty of someone "not wanting to make waves".

On a side note, did anyone vote for their favorite Big Brother 12 contestant yet? I am having trouble deciding who I think deserves the $25,000.[/QUOTE]You can be Kristen 2.0.

And I voted for Brendon, he fought his ass off every week to be in the house so I hope he wins....but something tells me Britney is going to win because they air all her funny footage, she's a huge bitch though.

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']You can be Kristen 2.0.

And I voted for Brendon, he fought his ass off every week to be in the house so I hope he wins....but something tells me Britney is going to win because they air all her funny footage, she's a huge bitch though.[/QUOTE]

Kristen 2.0.. Wow Thanks.:roll:

I do wonder what the slop taste like... Question popped into my head, if someone happened to be strange and like the taste of slop could they eat it even when they are not "have nots"?

As for voting for Brendon, I thought about voting for him because I agree he is a fighter and did great job with the house against him. Then ultimately decided against it because I guarantee he would spend it all on Rachel.:whistle2:#

Britney's no more a bitch than the average girl. Anybody that actually watched more than just the shitty CBS episodes knows all the girls were catty as hell. Even Kathy. Britney just got a raw deal because her negative comments were funny enough to air to the point where she was essentially typecast as "the bitch." She only really had a problem with Rachel (the biggest twat in BB history) and Brendon (the biggest nancyboy in BB history).

I hope she wins $25,000. And I hope she poses for Penthouse.

bread's done
Back