Big Brother 8 - Who's in?

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
bb8vo1.jpg

t seems as if the 14 new BIG BROTHER 8 HouseGuests have followed the white rabbit down the hole and emerged into Alice's Wonderland. From gigantic furniture to hobbit-sized beds this unsuspecting troupe enters into a world of twists and turns, secrets and lies and unexpected encounters as six of them are brought face-to-face with people from their past that they'd hoped were gone for good. Why endure a summer of sycophantic schmoozing, blatant brown-nosing, back-biting, back-stabbing and bitching? For the half-million dollar prize-money and bragging rights, after all; to be the last HouseGuest standing is to be a member of an exclusive survival club.
Full Recap of last nights episode: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/show/wk01/thu01.shtml

Also, Showtime has a daily live uncensored feed from 1am-3am, check local listings for chanels and actual times in your area.

So is anyone watching this season? I missed last night but I taped it, seem to have a few good looking chicks.

My mom watches this show... only person I know who still does.

*can't believe people still watch anything on CBS*

[quote name='Magehart']My mom watches this show... only person I know who still does.

*can't believe people still watch anything on CBS*[/QUOTE]

How I Met Your Mother

Big Fan, I watch it every year. Those feisty gays are hilarious. Don't know what to make of the viewer's bitch Eric, I think the whole idea behind that is stupid.

[quote name='phatbunbao']Big Fan, I watch it every year. Those feisty gays are hilarious. Don't know what to make of the viewer's bitch Eric, I think the whole idea behind that is stupid.[/quote]

Yeah, I don't like that premise either. I was iffy on it when I heard about it on the commercials, but I didn't like that guy when I first saw him so that sort of turned me off from that as well. :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, I don't like that premise either. I was iffy on it when I heard about it on the commercials, but I didn't like that guy when I first saw him so that sort of turned me off from that as well. :lol:[/quote]
Then sign him up to do stupid tasks ;).

I grew tired of Big Brother after like 3 or 4 or so. It gets tired really quick.

The only stuff I actually watch on CBS anyway is football and the Amazing Race.

I missed the premiere (busy with new baby) but I'll be watching. I hate this show but I ended up secretly liking it last season (the only one I've seen). The showmances were hilarious.

I just remember the fat, embarassing guy from Season 1 because he made an ass of himself. My interest dropped after that.

[quote name='Caliburn']I just remember the fat, embarassing guy from Season 1 because he made an ass of himself. My interest dropped after that.[/quote]

Chicken George? He was in the All-Star season last year. I liked him a lot. He got pretty far, too.

[quote name='Rocko']Chicken George? He was in the All-Star season last year. I liked him a lot. He got pretty far, too.[/quote]

I started with Season 5, noto sure if it was him, but if it is, Chicken George was tight last season I have much respect for him, even though he can be goofy.

There's going to be so much drama on this season. The most uncomfortable set of "enemies" is
the father and his estranged daughter.
The rest will be funny to watch, especially the gays.

That dude, Nick, is a retired football player? Geez. He didn't last very long. For which team did he play?

I now wish I hadn't cancelled my subscription to SHO.

[quote name='shieryda']There's going to be so much drama on this season. The most uncomfortable set of "enemies" is
the father and his estranged daughter.
The rest will be funny to watch, especially the gays.

That dude, Nick, is a retired football player? Geez. He didn't last very long. For which team did he play?

I now wish I hadn't cancelled my subscription to SHO.[/quote]

I caught a bit of it last night on SHO, I recorded the rest, and its on daily. Anyways, its seems pretty good, they don't censor out cuss words and I hope there's some hot chick nudity :D. They do show a couple SHO comercials here and there, but its only like 2min for every 20min or something like that.

Season one still stands as one of my all time favorite shows. Chicken Greorge was my favorite houseguest and I was happy to see him back last year. I will keep up this season just for something to have playing in the background. I still feel that I could play the game better than most anyone else because of my psychology background.

T

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I hope there's some hot chick nudity :D.[/quote]

Let's hope that's the only nudity they show!

Foreshadowing of a showmance?
Nick takes an immediate shine to Joe as he is "different and open to expressing himself." Nick tells everyone he is from Minnesota, prompting a squeal of, "Oh doncha know" from Joe. Joe is already lining up to be Nick's number one fan, later gushing, "Hands down Nick is the most gorgeous. Are you kidding me, he has great hair!"

[quote name='shieryda']Let's hope that's the only nudity they show!

Foreshadowing of a showmance?
Nick takes an immediate shine to Joe as he is "different and open to expressing himself." Nick tells everyone he is from Minnesota, prompting a squeal of, "Oh doncha know" from Joe. Joe is already lining up to be Nick's number one fan, later gushing, "Hands down Nick is the most gorgeous. Are you kidding me, he has great hair!"
[/QUOTE]
funny you say that because theres a clip on youtube where those two are in the hot tub. Joe pretends to give Nick a blowjob then Nick comes out saying his dad thought he was gay and that he's given a blowjob before.

[quote name='phatbunbao']
funny you say that because theres a clip on youtube where those two are in the hot tub. Joe pretends to give Nick a blowjob then Nick comes out saying his dad thought he was gay and that he's given a blowjob before.
[/quote]

Are you fucking kidding me?! Was that clip from Showtime? Those 2 will get together before the end of the show. Although Joe is annoying as all get-out, it will be amusing to see his antics, and how the rest of the houseguests will grow to loathe him in time.

Jen is so fucking annoying.
Getting upset over her picture. Everyone was just ripping on her. She needs to go. During the food competition, Dick should have grabbed her ass just to get her upset (she didn't want him anywhere near her).

I was a little upset at the choices for eviction last night.

Eric's first "America's Player" task is hella-lame.
I voted for him to spill his guts to Dick. That guy won't give a damn about some personal shit.

I love Big Brother. Been hooked since the first season when I watched it basically every night (remember that first season?) I even watched the Saturday show that was a recap of the stuff I'd already seen throughout the week.

They definitely went for young and attractive this year, not that they haven't done some of that all along but this year it's really stacked.

Having some crazy people makes for a good show. It's the main reason why I'm enjoying Pirate Master (the challenges on that show suck)

The live after hours show sounds like it would be really boring to me unless they start specifically showing off for the live Shotime cameras or something. Remember a year or two ago when BB started making the contestants go to bed at a certain hour and then played alarms to get them up in the morning? They were doing middle of the night BBQs and things like that and I guess the producers wanted stuff to happen during daylight hours. I guess with a 1-3AM live show they won't be forcing them to bed (well at least not to sleep *har har*) this season.

Anything really good that happens during the after hours show will probably be all over the net anyway.

[quote name='phatbunbao']Big Fan, I watch it every year. Those feisty gays are hilarious. Don't know what to make of the viewer's bitch Eric, I think the whole idea behind that is stupid.[/QUOTE]

I liked the idea, bu then the task they had America vote on was pretty lame last night. He has to make up a fictional story (from what it sounded like pretty open ended guidelines) and the vote is for who he tells it to. Big whoop. My vote would be for the most awkward person. Maybe the old guy.

[quote name='wubb']They definitely went for young and attractive this year, not that they haven't done some of that all along but this year it's really stacked.[/quote]

Rank the females. My rankings:

Daniele
Kail
Carol
Jessica
Amber
Jameka
Jen

OMG could you imagine having to spend 5 minutes with Jen? I still don't believe that a human could ever act like that. She needs to go.

[quote name='javeryh']OMG could you imagine having to spend 5 minutes with Jen? I still don't believe that a human could ever act like that. She needs to go.[/QUOTE]

I was with you until the 'she needs to go'. The more annoying the more fun they are to watch piss off the other people. :D

Jen was a blast last night...fucking hilarious, crying over her picture. That shit was priceless. I would love for her to stick around for a few more weeks, specially since she's always showing off her tiny bikinis and panties on ShowtimeTOO. They record from the hours of 9p-12aPT and its shown live at that time, and then repeated at 12-3aPT on a different Showtime channel. I don't watch the entire 3hrs. I record it and skim through it.

Here's some spoilers for those of you not watching BB After dark.
Daniele won POV, she decided not to use it. Everyone seems to have agreed to boot Carol (too bad she's fucking hot, love that ass :D) and Joe has gotten on everyone's nerves. Jen and Nick got into it one night over something, not exactly sure as it wasn't shown but briefly talked about, it seems that she has alienated herself from the rest of the group. Nick and Joe have created an alliance.

OK, she doesn't need to go because I agree that the more mental the people are the better TV it makes. It doesn't make me want to punch her in the face any less though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Here's some spoilers for those of you not watching BB After dark.
Nick and Joe have created an alliance.
[/quote]

See? I told you so. This is only the beginning...

Last night was pretty weak, nothing special really on BB After Dark. Did get to see Jen in a really tiny bikini, she couldn't fit her ass in there, half her butt was showing. That was the peak of last night :D

[quote name='shieryda']So, do the houseguests participate in challenges during After Dark? Or do they just run around in thongs and get drunk?[/quote]

No challenges, they just run around in thongs and get drunk and talk about the challenges that they just completed and talk strategy or just pure random talk.
For instance, they have "Story Time" right before bed and Joe is the "Story Teller", never heard any of the stories yet so not sure what its about.

Also, Eric, Jessica, Jen and some others were having a steamy sex talk in the jacuzzi and the bubbles "suddently" came on. I didn't hear the sex talk as the ShowtimeTOO show was right after but they were talking about how the Jacuzzi just came on as they started talking about sex.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No challenges, they just run around in thongs and get drunk and talk about the challenges that they just completed and talk strategy or just pure random talk.
For instance, they have "Story Time" right before bed and Joe is the "Story Teller", never heard any of the stories yet so not sure what its about.

Also, Eric, Jessica, Jen and some others were having a steamy sex talk in the jacuzzi and the bubbles "suddently" came on. I didn't hear the sex talk as the ShowtimeTOO show was right after but they were talking about how the Jacuzzi just came on as they started talking about sex.[/quote]

CBS would have to provide a big bowl of condoms for the guests like MTV did for The Real World, wouldn't they?

[quote name='wubb']I love Big Brother. Been hooked since the first season when I watched it basically every night (remember that first season?) I even watched the Saturday show that was a recap of the stuff I'd already seen throughout the week.

They definitely went for young and attractive this year, not that they haven't done some of that all along but this year it's really stacked.

Having some crazy people makes for a good show. It's the main reason why I'm enjoying Pirate Master (the challenges on that show suck)

The live after hours show sounds like it would be really boring to me unless they start specifically showing off for the live Shotime cameras or something. Remember a year or two ago when BB started making the contestants go to bed at a certain hour and then played alarms to get them up in the morning? They were doing middle of the night BBQs and things like that and I guess the producers wanted stuff to happen during daylight hours. I guess with a 1-3AM live show they won't be forcing them to bed (well at least not to sleep *har har*) this season.

Anything really good that happens during the after hours show will probably be all over the net anyway.

I liked the idea, bu then the task they had America vote on was pretty lame last night. He has to make up a fictional story (from what it sounded like pretty open ended guidelines) and the vote is for who he tells it to. Big whoop. My vote would be for the most awkward person. Maybe the old guy.[/QUOTE]
The first season was the best. I loved the paranoia, since the houseguests couldn't vote on who got evicted, and they weren't allowed to form alliances.

I'm watching this out of what feels like obligation, but I'm just not into it.

I think they're out to kill Pirate Master, though. PM got moved to tonight after BB8, while reruns of CSI run after BB8 on Thursdays. I don't recall seeing any notice of this, either.

Dude, if I was in the house with these people, I would take all of Jen's ridiculous shirts and frickin' burn them in the yard.

Nick is a bi-sexual.

Also, I would have to wear earplugs around Jessica. Amber is relying upon God waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

By the way, do any of you guys have a "hairbag"?

Jen is easily my favorite, although Jessica is up there.

I do like Eric, he seems like he's having fun with the America's Challenge crap (at least with the first one.) Assuming he stays in for a while there will probably be a situation where people think they know exactly how the vote will go down and then there will be one off (based on him having to vote the way America wants him to - I assume that's going to happen every week now?) He'll have to have a good poker face to deflect the finger pointing away from him. It will also obviously mean he can get into alliances, but he won't necessarily be able to vote with them.

Yeah not sure what is up with PM moving. I only knew about it because I checked tvguide.com's primetime grid and noticed a new one was on. Weird.

[quote name='shieryda']Do you mean looks-wise?[/QUOTE]

No. I think maybe Carol looks wise. Just something about her. Danielle is hot, but too thin. Jen is attractive IMO, but her personality, yikes. (Which is why she's my favorite on the show. :mrgreen: )

[quote name='wubb']No. I think maybe Carol looks wise. Just something about her. Danielle is hot, but too thin. Jen is attractive IMO, but her personality, yikes. (Which is why she's my favorite on the show. :mrgreen: )[/quote]

Yeah, if Daniele would pack on some pounds, she'd be the best-looking gal on the show.

Pretty funny when Nick went off on Jen.

Apparently Jen is friends with chill town (mike boogie/ will kirby) so maybe acting socially retarded is a plan to look like less of a threat? I really don't like Eric much, after watching the first ep of after dark you'll realize he's got no personality and he's dumb as ass. If I got to choose who to vote out it'd either be him of Joe.

I can't stand Jessica, her valley girl/Paris Hilton attitude bug me, I can't wait till she gets the big 'ol boot in the arse!

That Nick and Jen battle was awesome...she comes back with "when you're with Danielle, it makes me feel unconfortable" - Translation "everyone's supposed to pay attention to me and be attracted to me"

When Dick went off on her, man that was great. Too bad that she didn't cry again though. So are you guys going to vote on who Eric gets to evict? I saw we all vote to get rid of Amber...she's too annoying.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/americas_player/

Guess its done, looks like it closed at midnight last night...Damn I wanted to vote.[/quote]

You gots to vote before midnight on the night of the episode! I voted for Amber...

I, too, am surprised that Jen didn't start bawling when Dick was laying into her. Did you see her in the bedroom shortly after the veto ceremony? She was just standing there like an idiot, waiting for someone to pay attention to her. She'd better get an alliance. Soon.

I am watchin big brother 08 too so far so good. I dont see why everyone dislikes Jen i kind of like the girl something about her makes me think she will go far in this game. I think CBS is portraying her as the self centered california girl which I dont think she is. The chick looks pretty hot too.

[quote name='Old Rasputin']you people still watch this shit?[/QUOTE]

Hell no! That shit is for total dorks!

(Am I cool now?)

Damn it, they got rid or Carol...:cry:

Now we have to deal with Amber for more weeks :roll: Also today's vote for Eric "America's Player" is to decide who he should campaign to
Jen
the new HOH to nominate for Eviction.

I voted to get Amber out, I'm sure the HOH will try to get rid of
Danielle

I don't see what's so bad about Amber, I like her, glad Carol left.

I cannot stand Jen however, I hate her and want her gone ASAP.
So pissed she got HoH.

I like Dick, and I think Danielle is a snob.

I can't stand the gay guy that wasn't one of the secluded three.

bread's done
Back