Big Download Contest: Paladin F870-SB Giveaway!

carpwrist

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Found on Joystiq:
http://news.bigdownload.com/2008/11/24/contest-ibuypower-paladin-f870-un-drm-me-giveaway-contest/

haf_image.jpg

This is an amazing gaming rig and kind of a fun contest. I'm hoping CheapyD enters and wins so he can get off that ridiculous Mac he uses and catches up with the PC gaming community.

Why hate on Macs? :(

Oh well, might as well enter, seeing as I could use an upgrade to my PC I have... don't need a new mac though, even though it is 4 years old. :p

Edit: Wow, that thing has crazy specs. 1TB, 6GB RAM, Blu-Ray drive? Crazy!

[quote name='shinryuu']Don't be lazy. It takes like 5 minutes.[/QUOTE]

True dat. Those features are quick and informational reads. I really liked what I read about the Mod: They Hunger.

Thanks, I entered. To those who are asking for the answer, it will take less time to figure out than it will to get someone to give you the answer.

Took me longer than two minutes just to click on all the right pictures. Plus its nice to have the answer posted so you can compare what you got to what was posted. If you don't want to check, then don't look for the answer.

Thanks for the heads up on this one!

[quote name='pyoobez']I entered. It's fairly easy to figure out.[/quote]you know that was actually kinda fun

[quote name='koruwa']i dun get it :/[/quote]I would post the answer and i was planning on it but the last 'clue' give you the first letter of each word. So even if you got the words wrong you know it has to fit this phrase

T___ S_____ E______ R__________ R__________s

It's not too hard. I found it a bit fun but it is blatantly reaching for pageviews, on the other hand they're giving away that sweet computer so I think it's fair.

I'm in. That PC looks amazing, it has all the latest tech. It says dual 4870 cards, but when I clicked to see the specs it is a single 4870x2 card, even better!

bread's done
Back