Biggest EA Games Sale Ever

The one game I suddenly wanted was BFBC2. Origin had it on sale for like half what its at in this "epic" sale a day ago.

[quote name='bardockkun']Their half off sale earlier this year was alot more epic then this.[/QUOTE]

That was one of the best deals of the year. I hope they do it again after bulletstorm and crysis 2 drop in msrp as those are the only 2 ea made/published games i want right now

[quote name='blahtastic']All PC/download games...not a big deal for console users.[/QUOTE]

+1 or people who like actual physical games

Funny how they had a better sale earlier with 50% off damn well near everything, not to mention the 60% off Bulletstorm and Dead Space 2 deal a few weeks back.

Not very good, really.

Thanks for posting about this. There are several ea games that I've been wanting to get, but thought were too expensive. At 99 cents apiece, I can't pass this up!

I was thinking about getting Dead Space too, but it seems to have a lot of in-app add ons. Does anyone know if the game is still fun without having to buy all those extras?

I'm tempted to get BF2142 Deluxe edition even though I have the original game because I don't have Northern Strike because I loved that game, but I feel like not enough people play it anymore to make it worth it. Make BF2143 already!

[quote name='adamical']Any of the iOS games any good?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Scrabble, Mirror's Edge, NBA Jam, Dead Space, PICTUREKA!, Max and the Magic Marker, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit I can vouch for.

I picked up some of these for my iPad now (already had Scrabble, PICTUREKA!, Dead and Max, but picked up Mirror's Edge, NBA Jam and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit for it. I already had those for my iPhone and have wanted them for my iPad too. 99 cents is awesome!

got the following

NBA JAM HD
Dead Space HD
Mirror’s Edge HD
Max & Magic Marker HD
Tetris HD
The Game of Life HD
Scrabble HD
Monopoly HD
Risk HD

what else did i miss?

404 - Epic not found.

Some of these titles are on sale cheaper elsewhere already. Mass Effect 2 was $4.99 yesterday on D2D, so $11.99 here is a joke.

[quote name='henry00x']no console games....epic fail[/QUOTE]

Still using "epic fail" to describe minor events? Is the cake a lie too?

That's incredibly weak for an "epic" sale, both in terms of selection and pricing. Are they trying to grab the title of "most overhyped sale of summer 2011" from Gohastings?

[quote name='strait edge follower']I was hoping crysis 2 and bulletstorm for 20, now that would be an " epic " sale[/QUOTE]

They could have put just Bulletstorm at $20 and called it an "EPIC" sale :lol:

This is how they compete with Steam with only a 40% discount -- not put their games on Steam on any sale at all~

EA games usually have their own sale events on Steam. People are so quick to bury publishers just for the fact that they are a major publisher :nottalking:

[quote name='UrAllVirgins']EA would be smart to support Windows Phones and Android Markets.

Otherwise, they're losing our money.[/QUOTE]

Is there a type of killing that isn't fatal?

Was hoping to pick up need for speed hot pursuit for $10 or so. Last sale on steam had it at $15. So I'm kind of disappointed.

EA only has 4 Xbox Live games on Windows Phone 7 and all of them are overpriced at $5-7. They really could benefit from a sale like this.

bread's done
Back