Status
Not open for further replies.

beerguy961

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
bnsg2.jpg

Chemistry and physics OH MY!

i blame this show and Beakman's World for my utter lack of any useful science knowledge (but plethora of novelty science).

for example, did you know you can nail a nail into a board with a banana? IF YOU FREEZE IT!

thanks bill

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']doesn't it suck when someone that doesn't even regularly enter OTTs snipes the 1stness right out from under you? :lol:[/QUOTE]

You truly are the pinnacle of evil :roll:

Wait a minute...this OTT was started by beerguy...

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='varsitygamer']i blame this show and Beakman's World for my utter lack of any useful science knowledge (but plethora of novelty science).

for example, did you know you can nail a nail into a board with a banana? IF YOU FREEZE IT!

thanks bill[/QUOTE]
The banana, the board or the nail?

I reported you for disruptive posting, Spoony, for your disruptive whorin', ecessive caps, excessive O's, and awkwawrd spacing. I expect a banning tonight.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I reported you for disruptive posting, Spoony, for your disruptive whorin', ecessive caps, excessive O's, and awkwawrd spacing. I expect a banning tonight.[/QUOTE]
Whorin' and excessive O's tend to go together...

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I reported you for disruptive posting, Spoony, for your disruptive whorin', ecessive caps, excessive O's, and awkwawrd spacing. I expect a banning tonight.[/QUOTE]

I am immortal!!!

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I am immortal!!![/QUOTE]

No, but you will be when we bronze your ass. You'll make a wonderful monument to all things that CAG is not.

[quote name='zionoverfire']No, but you will be when we bronze your ass. You'll make a wonderful monument to all things that CAG is not.[/QUOTE]

You'll kindly keep your hands off my ass, thank you very much

[quote name='beerguy961']Whorin' and excessive O's tend to go together...[/QUOTE]
Not unless you were faking it the whole time.

[quote name='zionoverfire']No, but you will be when we bronze your ass. You'll make a wonderful monument to all things that CAG is not.[/QUOTE]
That reminds me of the bronzing video from Tom Goes to the Mayor. :) Good episode.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You'll kindly keep your hands off my ass, thank you very much[/QUOTE]

Oh I'm in management, some 40 year old union worker with a beer gut and plumbers crack will be doing the actual work.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That reminds me of the bronzing video from Tom Goes to the Mayor. :) Good episode.[/QUOTE]

How in the world you can watch that show and enjoy it still alludes me.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Did you.......fake it.....with me? *runs away crying*[/QUOTE]
Me, I never fake. I like to think of myself as an honest lover. If something's wrong, you'll be sure to hear about it.

Wow, there's alot of continuity issues in the Hercules movies with the series... it's like DBZ. Prometheus is god of fire and all old and stuffin the movie Hercules and the Ring of Fire, but I know there was an episode where he was in his "proper" place, chained to a rock getting his insides pecked out.

[quote name='dcfox']Me, I never fake. I like to think of myself as an honest lover. If something's wrong, you'll be sure to hear about it.[/QUOTE]

Whew, thank god.

[quote name='zionoverfire']How in the world you can watch that show and enjoy it still alludes me.[/QUOTE]
If your "brains" consisted of sugar,water, and red dye #5, maybe you'd enjoy it too.

[quote name='zionoverfire']How in the world you can watch that show and enjoy it still alludes me.[/QUOTE]
It's more entertaining than your posts, which is all the motivation I need to watch it.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Oh I'm in management, some 40 year old union worker with a beer gut and plumbers crack will be doing the actual work.[/QUOTE]

He'll be gentle though, right?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's more entertaining than your posts, which is all the motivation I need to watch it.[/QUOTE]
zing_book_cover.jpg

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I am immortal!!![/QUOTE]

Aw hell, I guess there will be a spike in the number of beheadings then.
I guess the quickening is at hand.

I am immortal
I have inside me blood of kings.
I have no rivals.
No man can be my equal.
Take me to the future of your world...

At least there's a theme song performed by Queen.

[quote name='JSweeney']Aw hell, I guess there will be a spike in the number of beheadings then.
I guess the quickening is at hand.

I am immortal
I have inside me blood of kings.
I have no rivals.
No man can be my equal.
Take me to the future of your world...

At least there's a theme song performed by Queen.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but so did Flash Gordon

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's more entertaining than your posts, which is all the motivation I need to watch it.[/QUOTE]

You don't get out much do yah?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Yeah, but so did Flash Gordon[/QUOTE]

Y'know whenever I heard that I'd always picture Richard Roundtree (the guy known as Shaft) instead. I always thought that it would make a better theme song than the blaxploitation version. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']Y'know whenever I heard that I'd always picture Richard Roundtree (the guy known as Shaft) instead. I always thought that it would make a better theme song than the blaxploitation version. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k interesting... :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']:whistle2:k interesting... :lol:[/QUOTE]

Shaft - a-ah - saviour of the universe
Shaft - a-ah - he'll save everyone of us
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Shaft - a-ah - he's a miracle
Shaft - a-ah - king of the impossible

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Of course I do, it's just more fun to criticize you. :)[/QUOTE]

What's up with that raccoon with the huge testicles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back