Bill Nye the Science OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look for some crisis related websites, ZL.
There has got to be some information somewhere to help the boyfriends/husbands/etc of the effected women... the effects of such events are so far reaching that I can't imagine that there wouldn't be a resouce somewhere.

Don't binge drink or try to take this out on someone else right now... though those could be some of the easiest things to do at the moment.

Have you talked to your parents?
Priest?
Another trusted person?
While discussion on the internet may help, it's no subsitute for real face to face interaction.

This has got to be hell for you though...

This is absolute hell. I used the internet, and you faithful OTTers as a way of getting out my initial feelings, this is a safe way to do things before I actually talk to anyone. I've talked to my girlfriend a lot since, and right now her roommate is cooking for her and she's resting.

I talked to my good friend, she's really gonna help out on this one. She's been a great friend for over 4 years, and her boyfriend has too, in fact he was my roommate for 2 years. They're really gonna help me on this one.

I talked to my mom, and she has her boyfriend coming up to get me via plane, to take me down to Ann Arbor.

I'm hoping she was just assaulted and not raped, after talking to my friend it may actually be that way, but I'm going to have to talk to my gf more and doctors and so forth, to find out.

I'll be gone for awhile... and I'll let you guys know what I know, when I come back.

-CJW

[quote name='AngellicLulu']best pizza i've had in awhile.
sweet sauce, fresh ingrediants... is this what pizza should taste like?[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah. :drool:

[quote name='DT778']any differences between the two snes other than looks?[/QUOTE]

Well WSB already mentioned the S-Video thing. I don't know of anything else myself.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']That a nifty guitar, sub. my friend had the same type looking SNES, too.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. :cool:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']This is absolute hell. I used the internet, and you faithful OTTers as a way of getting out my initial feelings, this is a safe way to do things before I actually talk to anyone. I've talked to my girlfriend a lot since, and right now her roommate is cooking for her and she's resting.

I talked to my good friend, she's really gonna help out on this one. She's been a great friend for over 4 years, and her boyfriend has too, in fact he was my roommate for 2 years. They're really gonna help me on this one.

I talked to my mom, and she has her boyfriend coming up to get me via plane, to take me down to Ann Arbor.

I'm hoping she was just assaulted and not raped, after talking to my friend it may actually be that way, but I'm going to have to talk to my gf more and doctors and so forth, to find out.

I'll be gone for awhile... and I'll let you guys know what I know, when I come back.

-CJW[/QUOTE]

Best of luck.

And whoa, my initials are CJ too. :shock:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Of course I do, it's just more fun to criticize you. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I suppose it's more fun then beating a dead racoon.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']This is absolute hell. I used the internet, and you faithful OTTers as a way of getting out my initial feelings, this is a safe way to do things before I actually talk to anyone. I've talked to my girlfriend a lot since, and right now her roommate is cooking for her and she's resting.

-CJW[/QUOTE]

See you later, man. Hope everything goes well with her.

-CJW[/QUOTE]

Good luck, ZL. Just take it slow.

Edit: Oh, and if you need a posse, I'm right down the highway a couple hours ;)

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']You should just sig that, so people don't fucking ask you every 5 minutes :lol:[/QUOTE]
I've already sigged the link for the ads that make up the sig. What more can I do?

-CJW[/QUOTE]

Best of luck.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I've already sigged the link for the ads that make up the sig. What more can I do?[/QUOTE]

I'd put some sort of link in, like, "The History of Tanuki", or something like that. Then idiots wouldn't keep bugging you about it :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Good luck, ZL. Just take it slow.

Edit: Oh, and if you need a posse, I'm right down the highway a couple hours ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm even slightly less far down the highway. AND I hate the shit out of any asshole who would assault a woman. Seriously, though, good luck ZL. I really hope things turn out OK for your gf.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I'd put some sort of link in, like, "The History of Tanuki", or something like that. Then idiots wouldn't keep bugging you about it :lol:[/QUOTE]

Sorry for not knowing all the fucking Japanese folklore.

[quote name='evilmregg']I'm even slightly less far down the highway. AND I hate the shit out of any asshole who would assault a woman. Seriously, though, good luck ZL. I really hope things turn out OK for your gf.[/QUOTE]

We'd make an intimidating posse :lol:

-CJW[/QUOTE]
Its good that you're getting some help in this. Take it easy and I hope for the best.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']We'd make an intimidating posse :lol:[/QUOTE]
I'm only 750 miles away, but I'm up for some guy on guy action if you need a third man. Get me in there and I'll give him something to be afraid of. Just let me know.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Sorry for not knowing all the fucking Japanese folklore.[/QUOTE]

It's called a joke. Get used to them. I make a lot of them.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm only 750 miles away, but I'm up for some guy on guy action if you need a third man. Get me in there and I'll give him something to be afraid of. Just let me know.[/QUOTE]

Guy on guy action? I dunno about that. I was talking about beating the shit out of someone.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']It's called a joke. Get used to them. I make a lot of them.[/QUOTE]

Maybe my sarcasm detector isn't working. :cry:

[quote name='evilmregg']Guy on guy action? I dunno about that. I was talking about beating the shit out of someone.[/QUOTE]
That's what I was talking about too. What did you think I was talking about? ;)

[quote name='dcfox']That's what I was talking about too. What did you think I was talking about? ;)[/QUOTE]

I thought you were thinking of holding a tea party. I'm a coffee drinker myself.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']You should get it fixed :lol:[/QUOTE]

Where can I have such procedures performed? What little dignity I have left is at stake!

If anyone can be on the lookout for a torrent of tonights Exteme Home Makeover I would appreciate it. it's for my sister. Send me a PM if you see it.

[quote name='spam?']

You have recieved this email because someone had tried to use your paypal
account at http://www.1-bulk-email-mailing-address -list.com Below are the details
about the transaction made:

Payment Details
Transaction ID: 4FS50663S0663861W
Total: $149.00 USD
Item/Product Name: America Email Address For Email Marketing and Email
Advertising

Business Information
Business: Beyond W Limited
Contact E-Mail: [email protected]
to my mail [email protected]
Date : Monday,Sep 12
To confirm or decline this transaction, please follow the link provide below

www.paypal.com/confirm-pp 4145570

alert id for your reference.
If we do not get the confirmation within 5 business days, your account will be
suspended until further notice.

*Please do not respond to this e-mail as your reply will not be received.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Sincerely,
PayPal Security Team
----------------------------------------------------------------
PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone and ONLY log in at https://www.paypal.com.
Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser
(e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time
you log in to your account.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not
receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the
Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.
PayPal Alert ID : PP4145570[/quote]
I got this very questionable e-mail, and I'm think it's spam. Is this spam or what? It doesn't have the normal Paypal e-mail formatting with the borders and such, that's what tipped me off first, along with the fact that the links don't work anyway. Plus I have no fucking clue why I'd be getting money from marketing people.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Where can I have such procedures performed? What little dignity I have left is at stake![/QUOTE]

I owuld have to look it up :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I got this very questionable e-mail, and I'm think it's spam. Is this spam or what? It doesn't have the normal Paypal e-mail formatting with the borders and such, that's what tipped me off first, along with the fact that the links don't work anyway. Plus I have no fucking clue why I'd be getting money from marketing people.[/QUOTE]

I get those all the time. Trust me: It's a scam. I don't even have a PP account, and I get those.

[quote name='supadupacheap']trauma queen :p[/QUOTE]
dude I haven't even played Trauma center yet and I already am queen of it. Hells yeah I'm that good.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']it was a joke. I knew it wasn't.[/QUOTE]
Should have replied with "It's a joke. Get use to them. I make a lot of them."

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back