Bill Nye the Science OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']it was a joke. I knew it wasn't.[/QUOTE]

Ah, well, I think I'm the one who needs his Sarcasm detector fixed :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']god, I wish.[/QUOTE]

o_O?

No you're supposed to say, "Ugh Mox you are SO ugh I only seks (insert name) all day!"

[quote name='Moxio']o_O?

No you're supposed to say, "Ugh Mox you are SO ugh I only seks Shrike all day!"[/QUOTE]

And the truth comes out. :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']o_O?

No you're supposed to say, "Ugh Mox you are SO ugh I only seks (insert name) all day!"[/QUOTE]
I wasn't talking about seks with you. I was talking about it in general.

[quote name='Moxio']o_O?

No you're supposed to say, "Ugh Mox you are SO ugh I only seks (insert name) all day!"[/QUOTE]
Yeah, why do you want to have seks with Moxio, Lulu? He's got that sexy learning disorder...what was it called again?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yeah, why do you want to have seks with Moxio, Lulu? He's got that sexy learning disorder...what was it called again?[/QUOTE]

I think you got it right already..... "that sexy learning disorder"

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I wasn't talking about seks with you. I was talking about it in general.[/QUOTE]

Yeah hence the insert name part.

Dork. :roll: ;)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yeah, why do you want to have seks with Moxio, Lulu? He's got that sexy learning disorder...what was it called again?[/QUOTE]

Plus I got a promotion... Sailor Lt. Moxio. :cool:

07_futurama_300_150.jpg

*sigh* "Sexlexia"

Flagellatebuttsecksum

... I was just saying I missed sex. I don't want sex with Moxio, he doesn't even have his Vincent avatar anymore. That was the only thing I liked about him. :lol:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']... I was just saying I missed sex. I don't want sex with Moxio, he doesn't even have his Vincent avatar anymore. That was the only thing I liked about him. :lol:[/QUOTE]

*dirty laugh* Nakey on CAG! WOO!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']... I was just saying I missed sex. I don't want sex with Moxio, he doesn't even have his Vincent avatar anymore. That was the only thing I liked about him. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ouch.

I've never recieved offers of seks with Lulu. Is my Vincent avatar defecient?

[quote name='Moxio']Eh, who listens to women anyways? *runs nakey*[/QUOTE]

[quote name='punqsux']this ott is getting pretty hot coffee

jack thompsons gunna shut these things down.[/QUOTE]

As George Carlin, my mentor, would say, fuck Jack Thompson in his wrinkled rustic rural asshole.

[quote name='punqsux']this ott is getting pretty hot coffee

jack thompsons gunna shut these things down.[/QUOTE]
He can just pour them in their laps and no more hott secks. :sad:

[quote name='dcfox']I've never recieved offers of seks with Lulu. Is my Vincent avatar defecient?[/QUOTE]

You've got the lovable Turks Vincent. :)

I guess women like sexy secretness?

[quote name='Moxio']You've got the lovable Turks Vincent. :)

I guess women like sexy secretness?[/QUOTE]
If I were a women, I would love a sexy secret man all to my own.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Wait...so, you're not a woman? Uh-oh...[/QUOTE]
Don't worry alot people mistake me for being a girl. Especially when I type stuff like "I

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Looks like Cincy is not going to be making it to next week undefeated. :)[/QUOTE]

[/Begin French Accent]

Oohh poop

[/End French Accent]

[quote name='AngellicLulu']yes, yes, it is...[/QUOTE]
Man, that hurts. This is the third time today a woman told me I was defecient. The first time was when a nurse told me I had an iron defeciency, then she pulled down my pants and told me I had small penis too. :cry:

[quote name='dcfox']Man, that hurts. This is the third time today a woman told me I was defecient. The first time was when a nurse told me I had an iron defeciency, then she pulled down my pants and told me I had small penis too. :cry:[/QUOTE]
So whats the problem? Only the iron thing was a real surprise.

[quote name='dcfox']Man, that hurts. This is the third time today a woman told me I was defecient. The first time was when a nurse told me I had an iron defeciency, then she pulled down my pants and told me I had small penis too. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yeah that happened to me in WoW once. Except the nurse was a Night Elf. And my wang was about 40 pixels big.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']*changes avy*[/QUOTE]
I think I just might do that, to ring in the new year. It was time for a change anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back