Billy Mays Dead at 50

Seriously, when I first heard of this, I thought it was a joke because of the recent deaths, but really, what the crap?

RIP Mays..

[quote name='lokizz']that is freakin creepy but i have to say i think in his case theres definelty foul play the business hes in whose to say he didnt screw someone over maybe steal their idea or not pay someone enough. [/QUOTE]

The other guy on Pitchmen... ? I kid.

[quote name='lokizz']wonder what they will do with his reality show though maybe bring in the shamwow guy.[/QUOTE]

I sure hope fucking not... That guy is even MORE irritating.

Although, I don't watch the show anyway.

This goes to show you, that if you have a serious head trauma (even if you, "took it like a man") you should immediately get a check up (especially if you have a headache following the incident).

(Even if it is not the cause of death for Billy, it is still a serious issue)

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Damn the King of Infomericials dies at 50? The king of pop at 50?
Hope no one else dies at 50...[/QUOTE]

didn't read all three pages so this might have been said but seeing how death comes in 3 and this is now 4. Maybe it will be 3 kings. Like you said king of pop and now the king of infomericials What king is next.

shit how old is larry king?

[quote name='DarkNessBear']This goes to show you, that if you have a serious head trauma (even if you, "took it like a man") you should immediately get a check up (especially if you have a headache following the incident).

(Even if it is not the cause of death for Billy, it is still a serious issue)[/QUOTE]

Almost sounds like he had a concussion. I have always heard you should not sleep after you get one because you could die from it. However I'm no medical examiner. This does suck and I'm more shocked about this than Jackson. Hell I expected to be hearing on the news in the next 2-5 years that Jackson was dead but not Billy Mays.

[quote name='sendme']didn't read all three pages so this might have been said but seeing how death comes in 3 and this is now 4. Maybe it will be 3 kings. Like you said king of pop and now the king of infomericials What king is next.
[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't some call Ed Mcmahon the king of sidekicks?

In honor of Billy Mays, people around the internet are talking in CAPs. To bad you cannot do it here at CAG...

[quote name='sendme']Almost sounds like he had a concussion. I have always heard you should not sleep after you get one because you could die from it. However I'm no medical examiner. This does suck and I'm more shocked about this than Jackson. Hell I expected to be hearing on the news in the next 2-5 years that Jackson was dead but not Billy Mays.[/QUOTE]

100% agree with you about both things. I definitely think it was a concussion.

Reading about this luggage things reminds me of what happened to Natasha Richardson, who died after falling over and hitting her head while skiing. People were calling it the "Talk and Die" Syndrome, since you get brain hemorrhaging that generally isn't detected until it's too late.

Unbelievable couple days.

[quote name='Strell']Reading about this luggage things reminds me of what happened to Natasha Richardson, who died after falling over and hitting her head while skiing. People were calling it the "Talk and Die" Syndrome, since you get brain hemorrhaging that generally isn't detected until it's too late.

Unbelievable couple days.[/QUOTE]

I bet Billy was thinking of an apparatus that prevents fatal head injuries at the moment of his death. "Cranium Restrainium"? "Brain Saver"? "The Blockhead"? The world will never know.

So, it seems that Billy talked to his wife before going to sleep and stated he wasnt really feeling right and was acting grougy. When he went to sleep, he did not wake up.

This is so sad... I'm so bummed.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']In honor of Billy Mays, people around the internet are talking in CAPs. To bad you cannot do it here at CAG...[/QUOTE]

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? OF COURSE YOU CAN.

BILLY MAYS, HERE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS.

f

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']WHAT DO YOU MEAN? OF COURSE YOU CAN.

BILLY MAYS, HERE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS.

f[/QUOTE]

AH, HOW YOU DO THAT!? EVERY TIME I TYPED IN CAPS IT WOULD BE IT BACK IN LOWER CASE... :bouncy:

*ADDED* OK IT IS WORKING NOW... WHAT'D YOU DO!?

Damn the awesome auger, gator grip, oxyclean, orangeglow, etc just lost its best spokesman(sorry Sully Billy was the man!). I enjoyed watching Pitchmen too great idea trying to help new inventors get their products to people. Condolences to the family.

[quote name='darknessbear']ah, how you do that!? Every time i typed in caps it would be it back in lower case... :bouncy:[/quote]

FROM NOW ON INTO FOREVER, EVERY JUNE 28TH IS BILLY MAYS DAY. ALL CAPS, ALL DAY, IN HIS HONOR. :bow:

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']FROM NOW ON INTO FOREVER, EVERY JUNE 28TH IS BILLY MAYS DAY. ALL CAPS, ALL DAY, IN HIS HONOR. :bow:[/QUOTE]
AND YOU MUST WEAR A BLUE SHIRT!

ripbm

[quote name='sendme']didn't read all three pages so this might have been said but seeing how death comes in 3 and this is now 4. Maybe it will be 3 kings. Like you said king of pop and now the king of infomericials What king is next.

shit how old is larry king?[/QUOTE]

It's a new week. Two more gotta go now. It's fate.

[quote name='JolietJake']He seemed kinda dazed in that interview.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he was definitely dazed.

Two more this week? I'm sayin'.. Patrick Swayze.. and.. hmmm... I dunno. But the third one's always the left field one, and Billy Mays was definitely left field. I don't think this will apply to the rule of three's though.

I LIKE THAT BILLY MAYS TYPING IN CAPS IDEA, BUT I WILL PROBABLY GET AN INFRACTION AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE POSTS ALL CAPS WITHOUT ADDING A NON-CAPS LETTER AT THE END OF A MESSAGE.

d

I'm betting they make the entire casket out of Mighty Putty. If not, they could at least use it to make the handles.

I used to watch this guy on the oxy clean commercials when I was a kid. He was funny. He was a LEGEND for commercial advertisments.

what the hell is going on here!!

bread's done
Back