Bioshock 2 Steam 4-pack Trading/Group Thread

[quote name='jp0213']The conversation I had with the Paypal rep seemed to indicate that using personal payments for those was alright, since the friends were only paying you back for their part of it. Basically, no markups allowed.[/QUOTE]If you're paying a friend back, Paypal personal is fine. That's what it's meant for. Likewise if someone sends you the game first, you can legally gift them back. But if you're buying it off some random person on the internet, and paying for it first..., that's what Paypal purchase is for.

Basically, Paypal personal carries no buyer protection with it, and Paypal doesn't want to have people complain because they gifted a payment, and never got the item. If they write it into the ToS, it's not their fault, as you shouldn't have been doing it in the first place.

I don't know why Steam has that in there. Maybe it's just to cover themselves too, so they don't have to deal with sales gone wrong? Just makes me worried, to be doing something that is clearly against their rules.

I'm going to purchase a four pack. Looking for 3 others to partake. PM me if interested.

edit:All have been claimed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one more license for BS2 and BS1 as part of the 4-pack deal. Wellsfargo electronics transfer and paypal are the only methods of payment I will accept. Please message me if interested.

[quote name='PineKwn']I have one more license for BS2 and BS1 as part of the 4-pack deal. Wellsfargo electronics transfer and paypal are the only methods of payment I will accept. Please message me if interested.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested! Please check your PMs.

You folks got beaten out by minutes. I had to prioritize chronologically.

SkyLinersX, Randy Roper, Razzuel, and MixMix: You guys should group up.

There seems to be plenty of people here who are interested in partaking in a four pack, so is anyone here interested in hosting a group?

I am interested in 4 pack also, btw did you guy's factor in the paypal fee's? I see people on other forums asking for 35$ due to fee's.

[quote name='Filipp2442']Ah ok, if no one starts one by the time I get home then I will start one since there is only 1day left.[/QUOTE]

Count me in if you start one.

EDIT: Received a gift copy from a friend earlier today. Really sorry I have to drop out of your group. :cry:

Hope you find someone else (a ton of people in this thread who want to join one).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Filipp2442']Ah ok, if no one starts one by the time I get home then I will start one since there is only 1day left.[/QUOTE]

If you start one and if you have any open slots, then I would like to join your group, if you don't mind.

[quote name='skylinersx']someone start a group please! I'm looking for a slot...........[/QUOTE]

You are really tempting me to just start my own group instead of looking for others to join.

Someone flaked on my group. I have one BS1/BS2 license available. First person to PM me gets the slot. Please don't message me unless you are able to make payment immediately.

4 packs been bought. Wanted to get in on the free bioshock 1 still. PM me if you are interested in having me gift them to your account after you gift paypal me to cost.

I have 3 slots in a 4 pack if people are still interested $35 buy in.

I also have an extra copy of the original BioShock that I am willing to sell for cheap.

bread's done
Back