Bioshock 2 Steam 4-pack Trading/Group Thread

Ok, I'll go ahead and host. PM me if you are interested, I will buy after I get two payments. Cost will be $7.50 gifted.

Bioshock 2 Four Pack

1. Genocidal
2. afpunk (paid)
3. Mercenary09 (paid)
4. DirkBelig (paid)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a couple BioShock 2's left, will trade for $7.50 paypal. Will also consider Steam gifts.

Hate to bump a week old thread but I somehow missed this deal. If anyone has a copy floating around, I would gladly pay for it. PM me if we can work out a deal, thanks!

Just bought the 4-pack on sale for $14.99. I'm selling them for $3.75 a piece. The first 3 to send me a PM will get a copy (assuming they paypal me the money). I'm gonna be gone for the next few hours so you won't hear from me right away but I will post once all 3 spots are filled.

The steam version gives Live achievements right?

If so, I'd like a slot too. :) Can pay immediately!

EDIT: Pretty sure it does. If no one else is hosting one I'll do it, but I'd want all 4 before I buy. :)

Alright, I guess I'll buy.

1. DigitalE
2. bdb2m - Paid, game sent
3. XenoNinjaX - Paid, game sent
4. lonfar - Paid, game sent

PM me if you want in. One slot left.

Same. I've got a friend interested who missed the sale. I knew I should have picked up a 4pack. ><

Edit: PM me if you've got a spare and would like to get it off of your hands. :D

Hey guys I am getting a Bioshock 2 share pack.

3.75 USD a share gifted to my Paypal.

I have recently been taking hits on people not gifting me and getting charged for paypal fees. IF I do not get the full 3.75 USD then I will refund you your payment and not commence the trade. IF you live somewhere where you aren't allowed to GIFT then please account for the price change. It just isn't worth the savings for me if paypal charges me a fee. These fees make it not worthwhile for me to buy these packs because in the end it would have costed me as much at times even more to get a single copy of the game.

1 share left.

Hey if anyone still has an extra copy from yesterday I'd be interested in buying it off you. I'll be on or around my email most of the day so I should be able to respond quickly! Thanks!

Hey guys I am getting a Bioshock 2 share pack.

3.75 USD a share gifted to my Paypal.

I have recently been taking hits on people not gifting me and getting charged for paypal fees. IF I do not get the full 3.75 USD then I will refund you your payment and not commence the trade. IF you live somewhere where you aren't allowed to GIFT then please account for the price change. It just isn't worth the savings for me if paypal charges me a fee. These fees make it not worthwhile for me to buy these packs because in the end it would have costed me as much at times even more to get a single copy of the game.

Hey guys an update to my last post. I still have one copy left. Same terms anyone interested please PM me.

bread's done
Back