Bioshock 2 Steam 4-pack Trading/Group Thread

first 3 to pm me get in. buying a 4 pack now. ill reply with paypal details

EDIT:

slot 1 - Recession - payment received, game gifted to your email provided as per request. feedback left :)
slot 2 - Gunslinger76 - payment received, game gifted and redeemed, it was a pleasure! :)
slot 3 - Tony208 - payment received, game gifted and redeemed, feedback left :)

all slots filled. sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='okron1k']first 3 to pm me get in. buying a 4 pack now. ill reply with paypal details[/QUOTE]

PM Sent (well, sent like right after you posted, I'm just slow to reply here). :)

If I can get 3 people to go in on one I'll purchase the 4pack. PM me and I'll get back to you with paypal info once 3 people are secured. I haven't completed the first one, but I'll bite for under 12 dollars.

Still seeking a group. I will pay quick and I keep checking the site regularly. As long as you are not a new account with 0 feedback then I will pay quick.

Edit:
Still.

Edit 2:

I am still looking to get in on a Bioshock 2 pack if anyone is organizing one. PM me and we will get the ball rolling.

CML if anyone's interested in trading me a Bioshock 2.

I'd hoped to get my PayPal issues sorted out before a sale like this happened again, but since that didn't happen maybe someone would be interested in an exchange instead?

[quote name='forbiddenx']Interested in getting in on a 4-pack for Bioshock 2! Please let me know![/QUOTE]

If you find someone willing and you need one more, I am also looking to get a copy.

[quote name='forbiddenx']Interested in getting in on a 4-pack for Bioshock 2! Please let me know![/QUOTE]
'

I am interested too. Please count me in

[quote name='doodofdoods']I bought a Bioshock 2 4-pack. Got 2 left. PM me to get in. first come first served.[/QUOTE]

Got my copy. Thanks for making it easy.

I'm going to see if I can set it up through Steam Wallet right now. If it doesn't recognize my PayPal account, someone else will have to try. I'll keep everyone posted.

Alright. Everything worked out fine. Here's the list.

Bioshock 2 2010 Christmas Group Buy:

RESERVED
eternalhope Paid in full; gift sent.
DaedalusIkari Paid in full; gift sent.
disposable Paid in full; gift sent.

[quote name='darjeeling']Alright. Everything worked out fine. Here's the list.

RESERVED
eternalhope Sent message; awaiting payment.
DaedalusIkari Sent message; awaiting payment.
disposable Sent message; awaiting payment.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for setting it up:applause:

[quote name='darjeeling']Alright. Everything worked out fine. Here's the list.

RESERVED
eternalhope Paid in full; gift sent.
DaedalusIkari Paid in full; gift sent.
disposable Paid in full; gift sent.[/QUOTE]

Pleasure dealing with you all! Merry Christmas, everyone!

Just out of curiosity, the gifts I sent were for the Bioshock 2 Pre-Order. After a little bit of googling, it turns out that 2K was throwing in Bioshock 1 as part of the offer.

I already bought that one a while back, but if you didn't already have it, did you get Bio 1 with your Bio 2?

I'll be interested in joining a pack as soon as I get home from work. Feel free to claim me for the first groupthat has an empty spot.

[quote name='darjeeling']Just out of curiosity, the gifts I sent were for the Bioshock 2 Pre-Order. After a little bit of googling, it turns out that 2K was throwing in Bioshock 1 as part of the offer.

I already bought that one a while back, but if you didn't already have it, did you get Bio 1 with your Bio 2?[/QUOTE]

anybody have an answer to this?

[quote name='darjeeling']I already bought that one a while back, but if you didn't already have it, did you get Bio 1 with your Bio 2?[/QUOTE]

If any of you recipients can confirm you got 1&2, please post.
If so, I'm buying a pack. (Please wait for confirmation before PM).

paz9x
hesavedave
supafly435
keroppilee

Alrighty then. If you guys want to send paypal gift payment first, ill buy the pack.

bread's done
Back