Black Friday 2019 Video Game Deals - Master Thread, Spreadsheet, and General Black Friday Discussion

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
It always amazes me that whenever anyone disses Nintendo, they always go with "it's just a kiddie console with Mario and Kirby games". It's like they don't see 'M' rated games out like Bayo 1 & 2, Doom, Diablo 3, Dark Souls and such. And after 2 years it has sold 40 million consoles by only selling to children or families with kids. LOL

Anyway, I hope GameStop and Wal-Mart come through with some deals on Astral Chain.

Honestly didn't know there were this many nintendo fanboys here. I wonder what all of your loved ones think that you are all spending $60 consistently to play mario and zelda in your adulthood. Cant imagine any of you getting an attractive woman.
I don't own a Switch and I don't have anybody!

KleJeGe.gif

I don't own a Switch and I don't have anybody!

KleJeGe.gif
I also don't own a Switch, but I really want Animal Crossing on launch day. Though I am hesitant, because I really want to see if Nintendo announces a Switch "pro" or a Switch "X" style console first.

Don't really want to continue arguing about something irrelevant but I personally dont consider those system sellers as I've never seen anything that leads to believe that they are. And if you're buying a switch because of Mario Kart or smash bros that means you have other problems that need to be talked about, and also means you are falling into the category of suckers.

My other point wasnt just about a branded product, but specifically a product that allows people to play every game they can on their consoles on that product. I think something even as simple as xCloud can put the switch to sleep if it works properly when its released. Vita just had shit games which is why it never became successful when Nintendo was already established. You throw in the ability to play good games on launch of a portable or streamable portable service, and its goodnight Nintendo.
First time I’ve ever had to use the ignore feature because this guy is a chode. If he ever gets the chance to have intercourse I bet he leaves his pajamas on and slips it through the pajamas hole.

I was excited thinking this thread had 11 pages of deal conversation already, but then I read through it all. What exactly the fuck.
Right? All started because some kidult got triggered over small comments about his precious Japanese system thats centered around kids. Even got the gays upset lol

Mods when someone makes the same hackneyed "nInTeNdO iS kIdDy" troll we've all been subjected to for years: "I sleep"

Mods when I hit 'em with an "OK boomer" in response: "REAL SHIT?!?"

We need the 60-something bail bondsman to come make sense of this, lmfao.

Wow, can you just stop replying. You are free to do so I guess but damn are you annoying with this.

I'll break it down for you though with facts instead of your opinions.

The Switch has sold 36+ million consoles (estimates suggest 40 million though).
Cite 1 Cite 2 Cite 3

The best selling Switch games are listed below

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe | 19 million
  • Super Smash Bros Ultimate | 15 million
  • Super Mario Odyssey | 15 million
  • Zelda: BotW | 14 million
  • Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee | 11 million
  • Splatoon 2 | 9 million
  • Super Mario Party | 7 million
  • New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe | 4 million
  • Super Mario Maker 2 | 3 million
  • Zelda: Link's Awakening | 3 million
Cite 1 Cite 2

So out of those top selling games, half of Switch owners own Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Almost half of all Switch owners have Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Super Mario Odyssey and / or Zelda: BotW. If you want to take the time you can actually see the difference in sales numbers of Switch consoles from when these games came out and see the boost in sales from each of those months. You can do some work on your own and start on http://www.vgchartz.com/ as they post weekly / monthly sales numbers.

As for your other point, I don't think Nintendo is going anywhere anytime soon. I'll let their sales, demographic and continued success at being a household name and product speak for itself. But you can continue to hate on them, sorry a Switch got your chick too but it probably wasn't going to work anyways.
I wish this would have shut them up.

Hey everyone! I know a lot of people have been requesting a spreadsheet (myself included - I love those things), so I figured I'd get things started and we can all contribute. Let's crowd source this. If you have some time, please feel free to help fill it out! The more participation, the better the sheet. We've already seen some really great collaboration, so thanks to all who have helped out already!

I'm a new user (long time lurker, though), so I can't post links yet, but you can access it from the first post in this thread (wiki edit)! If someone wants to help out and post the link, that'd be great. :D

Hey everyone! I know a lot of people have been requesting a spreadsheet (myself included - I love those things), so I figured I'd get things started and we can all contribute. Let's crowd source this. If you have some time, please feel free to help fill it out! The more participation, the better the sheet. We've already seen some really great collaboration, so thanks to all who have helped out already!

I'm a new user (long time lurker, though), so I can't post links yet, but you can access it from the first post in this thread (wiki edit)! If someone wants to help out and post the link, that'd be great. :D
Here's the link!

Thanks for doing this!

At first I thought this guy was amateur-hour levels of trolling and really needed to go practice on youtube first... but then he stooped to just name-calling and I actually found it funny and laughed. Damn me lol.

The spreadsheets are always awesome, but man they are not very well optimized to be viewed on mobile devices.

I’m probably the only idiot attempting to view it on a mobile device.

Not blown away by any of the BF ads, hoping Walmart and GameStop step up with more interesting and unique items. Also wouldn’t mind an amazing deal on a gaming desktop ... seems like only laptops get BF sales these days.

The spreadsheets are always awesome, but man they are not very well optimized to be viewed on mobile devices.

Worked fine for me. I opened it with Google Drive if that helps you

Just added the Kohl's console bundles to the spreadsheet. Also deleted the column for Kohl's on the games page, since they have no individual games listed in their ad. Not much, but hope it helps.

Worked fine for me. I opened it with Google Drive if that helps you
I mean, it works, it’s just awkward to navagate...if that makes any sense.

I’m looking at it on Safari and Google Sheets.

Pick up a PC on BF so you can view deals on it next BF.

Pick up a PC on BF so you can view deals on it next BF.
Nah; I’m good. I prefer gaming on consoles, and with phones and tablets these days, there’s really no need for personal computers anymore....

...unless I need to view spreadsheets, apparently.

Walmart always pulls this shit. I expect it this Thursday. Gamestop is even worse and I expect it next Thursday.

So far there's nothing but a few handfuls of deals to me. I have like 50 smaller websites bookmarked to check that day/weekend tho. Not gaming stuff but I've found some of my best deals on little sites with b1g1 for stuff I'm into (books vinyl etc).

No need for PCs anymore. My dude living in 3019.
Practically everyone carries around PCs in their pockets these days.

If you don’t play games on them, there’s no real use for them, outside of work and such.

Walmart page for the $200 PS4 Pro 3 Game Bundle https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-PlayStation-4-1TB-Only-on-PlayStation-PS4-Console-Bundle-Black/431121707

Knowing Walmart in the past, this will be released early.

Pricing is odd right now. Online it is $299, in store it's $249, but on BF it will be $200. Doubt it'll be anything but $200 but something to keep in mind.
Err, that's not a Pro. . .I was about to let people know about that until I clicked the link lol. Still a good bundle, but a Pro would have demolished sales this year if it was $200. :p

Pretty sure Chrome, Firefox, and other browsers are on ios devices. Maybe try one of them instead of Safari?
Eh; they all look strange on my device. It’s all good; it’ll be fine.

Worse comes to worst I’ll just print the excel spreadsheets out at work like the day before.

bread's done
Back