Black Friday 2019 Video Game Deals - Master Thread, Spreadsheet, and General Black Friday Discussion

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was gonna order medieval and concrete genie from Walmart but concrete genie has a launch date of December wtf. It won't let me use my card bc it expires this month and it thinks it's a preorder.

Well I was gonna order medieval and concrete genie from Walmart but concrete genie has a launch date of December wtf. It won't let me use my card bc it expires this month and it thinks it's a preorder.
i cant recommend waisting money on genie, that said, it sounds like a walmart issue since the game came out in oct or it might be another release batch then, if ur dead set call cs and find out

How is that possible? Are your hands made of steel or something? Are you really rough with your controllers? Do you throw them around a lot? I can’t fathom going through any controller within two months of purchasing it.
A game I play requires heavy usage of the left analog stick and RT. Either the left analog has drift issues, or the RT button breaks off

How is that possible? Are your hands made of steel or something? Are you really rough with your controllers? Do you throw them around a lot? I can’t fathom going through any controller within two months of purchasing it.
Cheeto hands. I always read these broken controller comments and wonder the same things you just asked. WTH are people doing with their controllers??

I have my original launch XBox One controller and it still works great.

I noticed the same thing, but mine appears to have updated and is showing that it will arrive on the 29th.

Cheeto hands. I always read these broken controller comments and wonder the same things you just asked. WTH are people doing with their controllers??
Same lol.

I’ve got 2 OG Black PS4 controllers still going, although I think the batteries drain much faster now and one of them has started having an issue with the rumble on one side. Joysticks and buttons are perfectly fine though.

Certain games just abuse controllers, though. I don't like fishing in RDR2 because it's pretty much designed to destroy your right analog stick.

I rest my wrists on a table when I play, and I notice I put all my weight on the controller. Idk if that adds to the issue. For the record, I went the whole life of the 360 with only buying 1 additional controller, and I still have my OG controller for my PS3 and PS4

I only play Sports games for the most part.

I rest my wrists on a table when I play, and I notice I put all my weight on the controller. Idk if that adds to the issue. For the record, I went the whole life of the 360 with only buying 1 additional controller, and I still have my OG controller for my PS3 and PS4
That might be it. My son has sweaty hands (hyperhidrosis I think it's called) which also causes the material to degrade faster.

That might be it. My son has sweaty hands (hyperhidrosis I think it's called) which also causes the material to degrade faster.
I believe I found the cause and cure for hyperhidrosis, maybe not so sweaty but sticky hands yes. When they are not supposed to, holds grease too long and won't clean off. Drives me crazy. Now it only happens when I mess up the minerals from like a cheat meal or something.

Its low potassium and no one gets 4700mg a day unless I told them to. 100% is 4700mg daily, I use potassium citrate makes water taste like milk. Would have to wash my hands over and over, was it my hands or the controller too sticky? Low k. So an unregulated cheat meal would raise sodium too high directly lowering potassium.

Try it out but if you're not getting 100% all minerals and vitamins (vital minerals) electrolytes (potassium) are as important too, then you are just asking for health problems and I was for a long while. Now I seek the answers to everything through our mineral processing mechanisms that are out bodies. Boom bam.

I love CAG, happy black friday.

Certain games just abuse controllers, though. I don't like fishing in RDR2 because it's pretty much designed to destroy your right analog stick.
I played Red Dead Redemption 2 for over a thousand hours. From release until March or so. Fished quite a bit. My controllers are fine. I will say the fishing controls hurt my hands though!

I think the majority of controller issues people start experiencing are due to the player / the way they are playing, not the controller itself. People say the OG PS4 joysticks have a tendency to tear really easily, and I play with two OG controllers that don’t have a tear on them. The only time I have ever had any issues, and rightfully so, was from getting angry and throwing a controller across the room or at a wall. Hasn’t happened in a long time. I don’t know if I’m just extremely lucky when it comes to controllers. Interesting observations, to say the least.

Yooka-Laylee: The Impossible Lair for $10 on Switch and $15 on PS4/ XB1
At Gamestop.

Amazon has matched the $14.99 price for the PS4 version only. Hoping they also match the $9.99 Switch price so I don't have to drive out to a Gamestop today.

I wonder if Target will sell Control digitally for $25 as well, they have the digital version in the app

I believe I found the cause and cure for hyperhidrosis, maybe not so sweaty but sticky hands yes. When they are not supposed to, holds grease too long and won't clean off. Drives me crazy. Now it only happens when I mess up the minerals from like a cheat meal or something.

Its low potassium and no one gets 4700mg a day unless I told them to. 100% is 4700mg daily, I use potassium citrate makes water taste like milk. Would have to wash my hands over and over, was it my hands or the controller too sticky? Low k. So an unregulated cheat meal would raise sodium too high directly lowering potassium.

Try it out but if you're not getting 100% all minerals and vitamins (vital minerals) electrolytes (potassium) are as important too, then you are just asking for health problems and I was for a long while. Now I seek the answers to everything through our mineral processing mechanisms that are out bodies. Boom bam.

I love CAG, happy black friday.
I wonder if a multi vitamin has enough potassium

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A good amount of Wal-Mart deals are now live. They have Spiderman GOTY for $14.99 like BB but there is no in store pickup so the shipping costs make it not worth it. I don't see anything else I want at Wal-Mart right now but I have gift cards there so that's why I wanted to shop there. I am not sure if Spiderman will magically appear to pick up or buy in store over Black Friday at Wal-Mart or if it will remain an online only deal.

I wonder if a multi vitamin has enough potassium

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nope I wouldn't bet on it. Regular potassium supplements or sups are only 100mg when you need 4700mg a day so citrate powder from bulk supplements or overdosing on greens or potatoes bodybuilder diet baby. Its a dirty scam with that low amount of k+ they know what they are doing. Now you do, but you should get everything and have cronometer add everything up for you all minerals and vitamins at least 100% then figure out if and why you have a problem with that.

Nope I wouldn't bet on it. Regular potassium supplements or sups are only 100mg when you need 4700mg a day so citrate powder from bulk supplements or overdosing on greens or potatoes bodybuilder diet baby. Its a dirty scam with that low amount of k+ they know what they are doing. Now you do, but you should get everything and have cronometer add everything up for you all minerals and vitamins at least 100% then figure out if and why you have a problem with that.
Damn that big a difference. Wow. Will look into this. Thank you.

Potassium overdoses cause hyperkalemia and various medications can exacerbate these issues. Kidney failure and heart problems (including death). This is why it's regulated and they legally can't put that much potassium in. It's not a scam. It's protecting idiots from themselves. Please don't spread misinformation about serious health issues.

https://www.healthline.com/health/high-potassium-hyperkalemia#symptoms

I ordered PS4 Slim from Walmart at midnight last night because Amazon hadn't started their deal. I just saw Amazon is now pricing the same this morning so I ordered from Amazon and cancelled Walmart order. Does anyone know how Walmart cancels work? It says Cancellation Requested but I don't know how long it takes to go through or if I should expect any issues. I don't want 2 bundles, it wasn't shipped yet so I should be fine right??
Unfortunately, they'll probably ship it anyways. I've tried to cancel Walmart orders before, even delayed ones on their part and they always ship them anyways. I've never successfully cancelled a Walmart order.

Well I’m happy got almost all the games I wanted from Bestbuy so I only have one left to get for my son from Target Thursday.

Yeah Best Buy has turned off the option to price match online, via chat and on registers. They aren't able to do so with Black Friday deals being all week.

Did Modern Warfare go live (and sell out) already on Amazon? They don’t have either the PS4 or XB1 version in stock.
They sold a lot yesterday when they matched Walmart's $38 price. I think they're just making sure they have stock available later in the week. You should have a chance to buy it again later from Amazon.

Anyone here have a guess on how big the Xbox One X price drop will be once the new Xbox is officially announced and unveiled next year?

I still have my launch XB1 and I wanted to get an XB1X so I can play 4k, but even with these sales I don't play my Xbox nearly enough to justify paying that kinda dough, I have like 5 games for it and that's it.

If you guys think it'll drop to like $300 or less by the end of 2020 or early 2021 I'll just wait.

Anyone here have a guess on how big the Xbox One X price drop will be once the new Xbox is officially announced and unveiled next year?

I still have my launch XB1 and I wanted to get an XB1X so I can play 4k, but even with these sales I don't play my Xbox nearly enough to justify paying that kinda dough, I have like 5 games for it and that's it.
If you guys think it'll drop to like $300 or less by the end of 2020 or early 2021 I'll just wait.
It's $300 now on sale.

Where? I only see the bundles.
Costco has it for $300. Microsoft has the bundles for $350 and so does target plus $40 gift card.
7c9390ed1d0a3058b7dbc31300779ca9.jpg

I just PM'd Target with Amazon for Spiderman GOTY. I love that a lot of these deals are already live. I currently only have plans to get Justice League and Aquaman 4k from Walmart on Black Friday unless those deals go live earlier too.

bread's done
Back