Black Friday 2019 Video Game Deals - Master Thread, Spreadsheet, and General Black Friday Discussion

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Snagged RE2 and Until Dawn from Best Buy.

Stopped myself from grabbing DMC5 as well. I liked DMC 1&3 but didn't love them. Does DMC5 revolutionize things or is it just more of the same?

Anyone else seeing best buy with fallout 4  goty @ 59.99? Must be later for price drop.

I love Super Monkey Ball. Banana Blitz was ok. I'd love to have it for the Switch just to get my fix again but I'm second guessing the price right now. No way it does go below $30, or even $25 which someone has

Snagged RE2 and Until Dawn from Best Buy.

Stopped myself from grabbing DMC5 as well. I liked DMC 1&3 but didn't love them. Does DMC5 revolutionize things or is it just more of the same?
I enjoyed DMC 1&3, 5 didn't stand out to me, but I enjoyed it as well... it focuses very heavily on continuing the story of Nero from DMC 4 though..

I’m still waiting for Best Buy to put their 4ks on sale. Once that happens, I can order my stuff.

I’m still waiting for Best Buy to put their 4ks on sale. Once that happens, I can order my stuff.
Same here. I have a handful of 4K/Blu-Ray movies I want to get and then I'm done (aside from any random cheap stuff I find in-store at Wal-Mart/Target tomorrow night).

I really wish Best Buy would have done their usual Elite Early Access this year instead of randomly marking down stuff over the last few days...

Got Xbox one X star wars bundle at KOHLS

$350 price

$21 ebates cashback

$17.50 chase freedom 5% quarterly offer

$105 kohls cash

$17.50 yes 2 you rewards

Total in a way after cashback and offers:

$189

They also have Gears and NBA2K20 for same price.

How is the Roku Ultra?
I haven't had a chance to use one yet (and my store pickup order won't be ready til Saturday) but, based on the reviews, it sounds pretty nice.

It should definitely be a step up from the Roku Streaming Stick we're currently using (we got it 'free' in a White Elephant gift exchange last X-mas). It works fine most of the time but it can get a bit laggy and has audio sync issues every now and then.

Plus the Roku Ultra apparently has a USB port & MicroSD slot and supports video playback from both inputs.

Strange, I had to go to walmart for a new meat thermometer so I scanned several items while I was there. Mostly 4k BRs and Arcade1Ups. Everything scanned full price in the app.
I'll probably give it a try and report back as well. My target is absolutely terrible when it comes to games, messy as hell and basically no selection, so we'll see how it goes.

Does anyone know if Amazon will have the Mario Kart Switch Bundle? I have some gift cards and would rather get it there if not ill just get it at Gamestop.

Does anyone know if Amazon will have the Mario Kart Switch Bundle? I have some gift cards and would rather get it there if not ill just get it at Gamestop.
No idea if amazon will have it or not.. but keep in mind the mario kart switch bundle has the old model switch inside it with worse battery life.

No idea if amazon will have it or not.. but keep in mind the mario kart switch bundle has the old model switch inside it with worse battery life.
It's fine, it's for my girlfriend and shes not much of a gamer anyways. This bundle at least brings a game that we can both play together.

No Mario Kart but use code 397BFFA5 at checkout and get a $25 Amazon credit. This is also the new model with the better battery life

Red/Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VGRJDFY/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=sec2002-20&linkId=0510e7c769ab4a94ae60984245248841

Grey https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VJRZ62R/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=sec2002-20&linkId=0510e7c769ab4a94ae60984245248841

bread's done
Back