Black Friday VG deals spreadsheet megathread

civita

CAG Newbie
It's that time of year again, friends. 

The 2021 spreadsheet can be found here.

Will update this post as Black Friday ads start coming out. Post if you see any, and let me know if you'd like to be an editor! 

General note: If you see a game you want at a price you like, but it's the wrong platform, search that store's website for the platform you want. Often they'll mark a game down to the same price on all platforms, but only advertise one.

Updates:

Update #6 - 11/19/21: Best Buy added! Big thanks to Blueweltall for all his help adding in everything from BB!

Update #5 - 11/17/21: Individual console pages added (thanks for the Google Sheets tip, Confucius)! Go-live times added!

Update #4 - 11/14/21: Target added!

Update #3 - 11/12/21: Wal-Mart added!

Update #2 - 11/11/21: Currently the only BF ad available is Meijer. Added!

Update #1 - 11/06/21: BTW, the spreadsheet is currently empty. No BF ads have leaked yet. We'll be on the lookout!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still hoping for some sort of deal on controllers. I'd really like to pick up another Dual Sense. I've given up hoping that Nintendo will lower the price of Joy-Cons.

Agreed.

I don't have much hope for Best Buy. I'm kind of unnerved that we're barely a week away from BF and they haven't posted an ad.
I also find the deals so far very disappointing and BB's not leaking already very strange, maybe the "ad" this year is their BF price match guarantee for certain products. Historically, they have never price matched BF before.

Me too! would like a pro controller or like a bundle sell for joy cons to play 8 multiplayer games on xmas lol

Still hoping for some sort of deal on controllers. I'd really like to pick up another Dual Sense. I've given up hoping that Nintendo will lower the price of Joy-Cons.

It's that time of year again, friends.

The 2021 spreadsheet can be found

Will update this post as Black Friday ads start coming out. Post if you see any, and let me know if you'd like to be an editor!

General note: If you see a game you want at a price you like, but it's the wrong platform, search that store's website for the platform you want. Often they'll mark a game down to the same price on all platforms, but only advertise one.

Updates:

Update #4 - 11/14/21: Target added!

Update #3 - 11/12/21: Wal-Mart added!

Update #2 - 11/11/21: Currently the only BF ad available is Meijer. Added!

Update #1 - 11/06/21: BTW, the spreadsheet is currently empty. No BF ads have leaked yet. We'll be on the lookout!
It would be great if you could add the playstation store and Xbox Live store once it is updated.

Wal-mart sells them for $20 less than any other store.
Grabbed a Pro and the Orange/Purple for $60 each. (Had Target price match!)

I think that list kind of highlights just how bad COVID was to the gaming industry as it's really a sad list of titles being discounted. Whatever, thanks for the efforts on this list. 

This spreadsheet seems to be being updated kind of slow, and is missing a lot of games. Life is Strange True Colors will be 34.99 at Target, and I'm assuming that the 29.99 price for Guardians is also for the PS5 version? 

This spreadsheet seems to be being updated kind of slow, and is missing a lot of games. Life is Strange True Colors will be 34.99 at Target, and I'm assuming that the 29.99 price for Guardians is also for the PS5 version?
I think because there's still only one contributor somehow?

How hard is it going to be to get one of the Switch Mario Kart bundles?  Also are they going to be available online on Sunday at midnight or how is the timing going to work with all these sales starting on Sunday? 

Not sure there's anything on the list so far I'd call a deal. Everything I've had my eye on has been at equal or better prices. Was really hoping for a controller deal this year myself, too.

Still waiting for PS5 Miles Ultimate Edition to drop but it looks like Walmart has it at the lowest price for $40, so far.

I managed to grab an Xbox controller yesterday for $49 from Walmart on their site.  I don't know if it was a fluke, a sale or what but looking at them today they are full price.  

Target has them online for $49 but if you need it hurry.

I managed to grab an Xbox controller yesterday for $49 from Walmart on their site. I don't know if it was a fluke, a sale or what but looking at them today they are full price.

They were on sale for $35 last year. I’m hoping we get better prices.

I managed to grab an Xbox controller yesterday for $49 from Walmart on their site. I don't know if it was a fluke, a sale or what but looking at them today they are full price.

they’ve been $50 for almost a month at several stores but it’s still a good deal yeah

According to Good Morning America Best Buy's Black Friday sale starts tomorrow!

Looks like they might be trying to get a head start on everyone else.

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/shop/video/best-buy-black-friday-deals-begin-nov-19-81201000

Perhaps the delay of their ad release is a publicity stunt to garner attention for their sale?
not sure it's going to work as the sale is going to start without the majority of people even knowing it started lol

not sure it's going to work as the sale is going to start without the majority of people even knowing it started lol
That's exactly what I'm thinking lol.

Everyone keeps pushing their ads and deals earlier and earlier each year. Best Buy is like, "How are we gonna shake things up?"

"You ain't even gettin' an ad this year fools!"

"Want an ad? Shop day one!"

I got one from Best Buy for $40 a few weeks ago, so there may be some hope for their BF deals.

What are some good vpn for primarily console gaming?

I'm looking at Nordvpn and Expressvpn. Nordvpn has a black friday price. Expressvpn might be more console friendly. I'm ready to purchase a compatible router.

I may play 7 days to die on pc and see about gamepass for pc. Of course, there's just surfing the web.

Are the Joy-cons $60 in-store? It's showing $69.99 online. I want to price match too but can't find $60 price tag.
Did not know that! Thank you for the heads up.
Looks like I was wrong, most games and peripherals are $10-$20 cheaper at Wal-mart.

Sadly the Joycons are still $69.00, while the Pro is $59.00

Sorry about that.

[attachment=36364:prices.jpg]

bread's done
Back