Black Friday VG deals spreadsheet megathread

civita

CAG Newbie
It's that time of year again, friends. 

The 2021 spreadsheet can be found here.

Will update this post as Black Friday ads start coming out. Post if you see any, and let me know if you'd like to be an editor! 

General note: If you see a game you want at a price you like, but it's the wrong platform, search that store's website for the platform you want. Often they'll mark a game down to the same price on all platforms, but only advertise one.

Updates:

Update #6 - 11/19/21: Best Buy added! Big thanks to Blueweltall for all his help adding in everything from BB!

Update #5 - 11/17/21: Individual console pages added (thanks for the Google Sheets tip, Confucius)! Go-live times added!

Update #4 - 11/14/21: Target added!

Update #3 - 11/12/21: Wal-Mart added!

Update #2 - 11/11/21: Currently the only BF ad available is Meijer. Added!

Update #1 - 11/06/21: BTW, the spreadsheet is currently empty. No BF ads have leaked yet. We'll be on the lookout!

Last edited by a moderator:
the best deal that i was personally interested in so far was the oculus quest 2 for $249.99 with $50 credit at amazon. the walmart $49 forza controller and aniv controller wasn't bad either but not really sure wtf i am going to do with all these controllers... 1 from the microsoft bundle, the 2 from walmart and 4 from my xbox one lol

I was just able to order a copy of Back 4 Blood on PS5 for store pick-up on Friday. It was going in and out of stock for shipping, but I checked several store locations and some of them had availability for local pick-up. I don't have to pay for shipping or go out at 5 AM Friday morning! For anyone interested, you might want to check and see if you can do the same.

Black Friday shopping is done. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

I ping ponged on GOTG enough and decided against it. I did get Sonic Colors Ultimate for PS4, which is OK. If I didn't have the Judgement or Yakuza games I would be all over those. Sega/Atlus had some aight deals. I feel like a dummy for buying Lost Judgement too early. The #1 rule of Yakuza series games is they will drop in price and sometimes steeper than others. I still try to buy earlier to support them, but I know that is the trend. The PC deals blow chunks too for the most part. I'm not too excited for paying 20% off newer games or maybe 30% if I'm lucky. The Switch $26.99 deals were solid too, although they seem like a price mistake now more than anything since they have correct higher prices now.

My store has Hot Wheels for the Switch.  Thinking about it, but it really bugs me when steelbooks don't have the name on the side

Never let me check out. Did anyone get it.
Nope, but I tried to PM the Oculus I picked up at Target yesterday and somehow they “made an exception” and gave me another $50 gc … not exactly what I was looking for but I’ll take it. This was also when the deal was still live (though I couldn’t add it to my cart either after trying mid-way through my Target call), so probably not easy to replicate.

I think it’s really annoying that the only version of Hot Wheels that is on sale is the special edition Switch one.

Saw that. Bummer. R&C is still at $29, but out of stock so there’s no way that price will stick around.

Before I saw that deal on Tsushima, I was thinking I’d get Demon’s Souls for my new PS5. So I ended up using the WOWFRESH code at Walmart to get it, along with some mixed nuts I needed anyway. $30 out of pocket each for GoT and DS? Feels good.
Dang! I missed R&C for $29 crap. I seen Tsushima but I already had it.

Still waiting for Back 4 Blood and Minecraft Dungeons Hero Ed, both xbone and two of each, to go back in stock.

Some of you have some good timing. Of course the local Wally World doesn't do instore pickup for these.

I was just able to order a copy of Back 4 Blood on PS5 for store pick-up on Friday. It was going in and out of stock for shipping, but I checked several store locations and some of them had availability for local pick-up. I don't have to pay for shipping or go out at 5 AM Friday morning! For anyone interested, you might want to check and see if you can do the same.

Black Friday shopping is done. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Congratulations! A stress-free, mostly, weekend is a good thing.

YYMV?  Back 4 blood is back in stock at Walmart.  I bought it and it said not in stock anymore.  Idk if it just means you can only buy 1 copy or not.

Edit: Also, available at Gamestop!

Damn, I slept on the 20th controller deal at Walmart; trying to see if Target will still PM but might be too late since I can't find a zip code with them in-stock. :S

Back 4 blood is $25 now at amazon. Was going to buy to play solo on PS5 but I read it requires ps plus which is ridiculous. No buy for me

May have already been mentioned but Walmart has both Mario Kart live: Home circuit sets for $50 each. Going in & out of stock online, but plenty available in stores.

I'd like to grab nier and Neo TWEWY, but neither are available for shipping and no way I'm going out to a Walmart to pick up. All stores are showing out of stock anyways.

Also into the guardians of the Galaxy deluxe for $34. Anyone have a cheap filler for free shipping?

Thank you so much for posting this! Secured a copy! Something tells me this game could be a rare title one day.

bread's done
Back