Black Ops CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @7PST/10EST

I jumped on for a few games last night. I tried to do split screen local zombies on "five" to try the desk glitch but couldnt figure it out. I know they patched that so people wouldnt cheat, but had read something on how if done on local coop it was still there?

I was on around 930PST last night and didnt think to check for the new posts. I will try to add you new guys when I get home tonight. There was a new patch v2.05? that I had to download, but I just finished a HD swap and I havent logged on to CODBO for a while. I am plagued with 2 bar latency so I guess I need to channel snakelda and learn to rape with a 1 bar.

So i'm trading my copy of BO in. $30 trade in + 50% bonus towards any other game + 10% means $48 min for it. I have a buy 2 get 1 free on used so this could be an amazing deal. I had more fun playing with Mad on MW2 last night than I have in BOs ever...

Is it just me, or are both the AKu and normal AK-47 both weaker then before? I had a 4-1 K/D ratio with the AK before the update, but after I struggled to go even. Didn't have any negative games, but barely positive or even most of the time. I know they patched just the AKu, but....

I got host again last night for about 50 minutes or so. Its nice when 80-85% of the lobby has 4 bars and you can get some good matches in.

Just got my copy so be nice.

CAG ID = Ryosnk
Experience: Beginner
Availablity: Sun/Fri/Sat (nights)
Timezone: CST
Mic: Yes
Additional Info:

Friend came over and wanted to play some online.

This game isn't worth it online. It has a great set of maps, but the lag just kills it. I want to get rid of it, but zombies is still fun to play.

I'm hoping that eventually the online improves. I'd hate to quit on this game since it's the only COD I own. The campaign is fun but I really want to keep playing the MP.

[quote name='Josh5890']I'm hoping that eventually the online improves. I'd hate to quit on this game since it's the only COD I own. The campaign is fun but I really want to keep playing the MP.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same, but since Treyarch can't fix the damn network issues (I can't even connect to a friend that lives in the same city as me), I traded the game in to Gamestop couple days ago for $45 - (a used game). Since I got it for $40, I made a little money.

I really wanted to keep it for zombies, but since I cannot connect with my friends every time I go online, I just couldn't take it anymore.

im trading this shit in for the $37.50 ill get if i put it towards dead space 2. i cant handle playing with randoms during zombies anymore. with all the lag and shitty hit detection, the MP is pure shit as well.

[quote name='8bitArtist']im trading this shit in for the $37.50 ill get if i put it towards dead space 2. i cant handle playing with randoms during zombies anymore. with all the lag and shitty hit detection, the MP is pure shit as well.[/QUOTE]

WAHHHH?! there goes my zombie killing buddy.

It was good times sir. What game shall you be moving on to?

(Treyarch should just make a DLC version of just zombies, it would still sell)

man, ive been wanting a retail zombie release since it first came out on W@W. it def has the potential, i just dont want treyarch to do it. their online capabilities for the ps3 is terrible.

the next MP game ill be going on to will be kz3 when that comes out. before that though, no idea, ill probably just play random games (although i was looking to get hot pursuit). well, maybe dead space 2, but i dont have any hope for that MP what so ever.

the randoms are just terrible. its fun with you and option.iv but to get all 3 of us on seems rare now. ive been getting better running around the stage and just kiting but the randoms always fuck it up and run the opposite way trapping me.

i think the last straw was last night, a guy went to the teleporter and started the activation, i ran to finish the activation and as soon as i linked it up he fucking left without me. and that game ended up being me with 350+ kills and everyone else with less than 100.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']I got host again last night for about 50 minutes or so. Its nice when 80-85% of the lobby has 4 bars and you can get some good matches in.[/QUOTE]

how can you tell if your the host?

[quote name='floormat']how can you tell if your the host?[/QUOTE]
During a migration, instead of connecting to the host, your screen will go black for a second while people connect to you and during the first second or so of the game starting, you'll also be the only one with a 4 bar ping.

no problem, as long as it wasn't because of my 1-11 game. :cry: I finally spent some points and unlocked a bunch of the guns and stuff, so I was sorta trying out some ARs, LMGs new perks...just kinda got bored with the ak74u. I even went 10-1 with a sniper rifle at one point...which, for me, is kinda insane.

Are most of you guys really sick of Blops so much that the game is dead to you? I know some of you guys play it, but I have no idea how you could be going back to MW2 after playing this...Blops isn't perfect, but MW2 is not better in any world IMO.

I just got peer pressured into buying the game so here's my info:

PSN ID: condor80
Experience: Beginner/Intermediate
Availablity: Wed nights sometimes weekends and any other time I get a chance to play. I will most likely be playing from around 8 pm to 11pm EST
Timezone: EST
Mic: Yes

Question:
So two of my friends have this game [and me] my friends are E and O for the question
E's had the game for a while and we've played together before
O just got the game yesterday
I tried to invite O to a party with me and E but it kept saying the session is no longer available.
So then me and E played a regular match and O was able to join.
Next O made a party and E was able to join, they payed Combat training and I couldn't join "session no longer available"
So next we tried E making a party and O tried to join, he never joined but then he said he was talking to his pop so I'm not sure if he tried and failed or just didn't try.
So then me and E start playing a regular match and O is able to join.

Has anyone had any problem like this?
Is there any way to remedy it?

I'm no expert but it sounds like you might have strict NAT. I'm guessing that E has open, and O has moderate, which is why you can't join O's party and he can't join yours. Try having E host it, and if both you and O can join, then its definitely your NAT type. You could try opening your NAT, but its very complicated and I wouldn't be much help.

[quote name='Ashtaar']Question:
So two of my friends have this game [and me] my friends are E and O for the question
E's had the game for a while and we've played together before
O just got the game yesterday
I tried to invite O to a party with me and E but it kept saying the session is no longer available.
So then me and E played a regular match and O was able to join.
Next O made a party and E was able to join, they payed Combat training and I couldn't join "session no longer available"
So next we tried E making a party and O tried to join, he never joined but then he said he was talking to his pop so I'm not sure if he tried and failed or just didn't try.
So then me and E start playing a regular match and O is able to join.

Has anyone had any problem like this?
Is there any way to remedy it?[/QUOTE]
Aim for a NAT type 2 or Open. You may have to DMZ PS3's on the routers in question, may have to make sure they're wired. It also may be the glitch where you have to back out to the main menu and re-enter the multiplayer menu to "refresh" your play list properly.

You guys playing tonight? Might jump on after 7pm my time (Pacific). Also, can anyone help me with the stupid zombie multiplayer trophies. I tried doing the couch multiplayer attempt for the crossbow and knife one and failed continuously.

Hey Langdon, you available Thursday night 9pm PST, going to try to get burnout paradise Wildcat trophy. I posted in the burnout thread, but didnt know if you saw it. Its the last trophy I need too.

[quote name='nakanenui']You guys playing tonight? Might jump on after 7pm my time (Pacific). Also, can anyone help me with the stupid zombie multiplayer trophies. I tried doing the couch multiplayer attempt for the crossbow and knife one and failed continuously.

Hey Langdon, you available Thursday night 9pm PST, going to try to get burnout paradise Wildcat trophy. I posted in the burnout thread, but didnt know if you saw it. Its the last trophy I need too.[/QUOTE]

Send an invite if you see me online. No promises but I might be around tonight.

[quote name='langdon_alger']That damn woman is a tease!

Wish there was a "press R2" option to slap her on the ass as she walks away...[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it. It took me about 15 hours before I could get her in the sack lol

But in regards to Black Ops anyone try out the new patch. MW2 is still my cod of choice at the moment

I played MW2 and it is unplayable with all the hackers being invinsible and making the game all weird. I've been playing quite a bit of Black Ops and now that I know more or less the maps,I've been getting pretty good k/d and even with my bad connection. The setup I use:
Ak 47 with Dual Mag,Suppressed
Ghost Pro
Warlord Pro
Ninja but soon to be pro

Try it out! Might try to play tonight but not sure.

Snake, got your invite. Had to update patch for BO, then could not sign in to PSN without stupid 3.56 update... stupid SONY. Should be a while.

[quote name='nakanenui']You guys playing tonight? Might jump on after 7pm my time (Pacific). Also, can anyone help me with the stupid zombie multiplayer trophies. I tried doing the couch multiplayer attempt for the crossbow and knife one and failed continuously.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nakanenui']Snake, got your invite. Had to update patch for BO, then could not sign in to PSN without stupid 3.56 update... stupid SONY. Should be a while.[/QUOTE]

I'm down for zombies those are the only trophies I need, I'm always on so just let me know when your ready. That fucking 3.56 update was taking forever so I cancelled and will update before I go bed.

Stupid firmware update. Why not just put them out on Sunday Nights >< ... I'll be on after that and the patch... but chances are you guys wont be on anymore after I get all of that done.

I've been on lately, havent seen many cags playing though.
dyeknom when did the party disband? I was playing array with my buddy then I realized you weren't in the game.

No idea. I was in the party, there were four I thought... then it just said party no longer active. When I went to join in the Array game from the menu, it was full :/

So, monkey, did your connection drop when we joined up? or are you always at 1-bar? Just wondering if its a geography or my crappy connection or something...although I'm consistently at 3-bar, same as MW2.

I'm at lvl 40, so I'll be playing as much as possible this weekend pushing for 50.

I am almost always a 2-4 bar, but it was a 1 bar before you ever joined... just every game I joined I was at a 1-2 bar.

I'll be getting back up to 50 as well this weekend.

douple xp so I'm definately am going to be rocking tonight. If any CAG wants to start up a party, throw me an invite. Josh5890

bread's done
Back