Black Ops CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @7PST/10EST

[quote name='nakanenui']Mad, where are you.[/QUOTE]
I basically quit this bitch.

I have to give it another shot, my boss mentioned a patch that basically made stuff look better. Black Ops for the most part has been full of fail and no desire to play it. I've actually made somewhat of a dent in my backlog because of it.

I've been enjoying Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes a piss ton since Mitsunari is the most pissed off guy evar, the whole Dynasty Warriors without the seriousness is offsetting my Talking Heads "Psycho Killer" mood. I still basically have no desire to unleash my current poor attitude on anybody I know. I feel bad enough that I basically got 3 other guys hacked in MW2 instead of following my instinct of not playing that lobby, last I need is to throw a tantrum over Black Ops.

Mad and everyone else play some Killzone 3 multiplayer beta. It's fantastic if you can get online lol

KZ3=meh. Beautiful graphics. Beautiful, smokey, windy, impossible to see anyone until they're inches in front of you graphics. Seriously, it's a freaking haze...

Oh, and is the "kill-cam" a COD only thing. Half the times I died I never even say the other dude's red dot on the map, let alone how i died...

CAGs + BLOPS = strange fucking things and guaranteed frustration. I think it only messes up when we all play together, and I'm sure double XP weekend wasn't helping the network. I never really have network issues with this game since the last patch and it wasn't too bad after we finally were all connected. I really like they added Nuketown 24/7 playlist, now everyone has a place to run around and blow off some stream or just piss you even more.

That HQ match on Nuketown was insane. But in a good way. I think, overall we did alright, I know we won more than we lost...

It seems the most trouble comes when we all just kind of try to join each others parties or matches haphazardly. But when we back out, collect everyone in a party, and jump in together, seems fine...I dunno, I don't think I have as many issues with this game as others. Between this and MW2 I've never been higher than a 3-bar, so that's just what I'm used to.

But yeah, Nuketown 24/7 with my Stoner, Rambo-tastic!

[quote name='langdon_alger']Always a pleasure, monkey. Nuketown domination ftw![/QUOTE]

Same (and to combat as well), sorry about bailing. That random other person was my nephew and apparently we lost him in one of our games... and now I can't seem to connect (says he isn't even getting the invites) so I have to go figure out whats up with that. I fully intend on hitting 50 again... so much faster when you're getting an absurd amount of XP for everything.

24/7 nuketown? Damn I was busy this weekend but had I known this combined with the xp boost, could have leveled a lot. What kind of numbers have people been posting since this started? I bet the strategy of M60 hardened with just hold the trigger down until you die... haha.

My highest EXP round for a single game was 58,000... went from 33-50 in 4 hours last night.... probably will be my last prestige until next double XP weekend.

Damn you Mass Effect, 30 hours in and still more to do.

I played a bit this morning but missed the fact that there was 24/7 Nuketown option.

and also, who should i friend request to get into matches with you guys? and is there a specail clan tag i should get? thanks!

cliqueatnightvandal = Quickly_Dead
Experience: Beginner/Intermediate
Availablity: Anyday after 5pm
Timezone:EST
Mic: Yes
Additional Info:Only been playing online for a few days so I still have some bad games, still probably better than playing with hella randoms.

Just send friend req/game invite i guess.

I believe Mad should be the one to talk to as far as that, but I'm honestly not certain how many CAGs even play Blops anymore. I do, but of course I rarely played with the CAG clan and they seem to have moved back to Modern Warfare 2.

dyeknom is a regular player, so message him. Mad just gave up on this game until it gets fixed. I am in the same boat, there are better games out there to focus my time on, instead of this broken POS. But I do feel like jumping back on for a few games to see if anything got fixed.

Complete disconnects seem to be fixed and the lobbies seem to merge to a new host pretty easily. I haven't played with a party to see if that has been fixed. Overall it seems to be more stable.

MAG is looking a lot more refined day after day. Once this game gets fixed I'll buy it used. I like that it's a lot more fast paced. I'm of the Quake 3 gen. so the faster the better.

Some upcoming FPS games to look out for?

Homefront
Battlefield 3

Any interest? Kinda regret buying this one (bought the hype was severely disappointed).

I'm gonna pick up brink when it comes out in like may I think. Homefront hasn't really peaked my interest and Battlefield is coming out in Nov, I think, so that's kinda far away.

Some upcoming FPS games to look out for?

Homefront
Battlefield 3

Any interest? Kinda regret buying this one (bought the hype was severely disappointed).

[quote name='nakanenui']Some upcoming FPS games to look out for?

Homefront
Battlefield 3

Any interest? Kinda regret buying this one (bought the hype was severely disappointed).[/QUOTE]

They both look promising. I've never been really interested in the Battlefield series but maybe it's worth another try.

Homefront looks interesting, however the graphics look like crap from what I've seen. Battlefield 3 will hopefully be more than a rehashing of Bad Company 2.

[quote name='Mr. 420']Why buy a game for multiplayer that has aim assist?
You might as well play pong cause its more fun.[/QUOTE]

Why go on living?
Why do you care what others like or do not like?
Why do you choose to try and belittle things other like?
Why play a game that has 50 people playing multiplayer?
Why do you keep posting here when everyone ignores your same comments over and over? I thought that was part of the definition of insanity.

Can you ever say something other than the same post over and over and over? Your 45 is stuck on 33; it is broke and repeating and needs to be hit or kicked to stop repeating....

[quote name='jmbreci']
Why do you keep posting here when everyone ignores your same comments over and over? I thought that was part of the definition of insanity.

Can you ever say something other than the same post over and over and over? Your 45 is stuck on 33; it is broke and repeating and needs to be hit or kicked to stop repeating....[/QUOTE]

Anybody need some burn ointment? HA!

fyi...got the map pack and the regular maps are ok. Stadium is probably my favorite of them so far.

I like the zombie map, Ascension, better than the 2 that came with the game originally. It has some good objective based stuff to do and makes for good exploration. Hit me up if anyone wants to make a run on it.

I think they're pretty good. Stadium is pretty good, (it reminds me, for some reason, of that one from MW2 with the pool...Bailout?) I thought Berlin Wall was pretty neat, too. Much better than the craptacular Cracked and Hanoi.

So I'm about 90% trophied with this game including the new map pack trophies. I usually play by myself, but I was hoping to get some help with the rest of them. They are all zombie trophies (except the "watch a video with a friend" one, and the only one I have left for Ascension is the Pack-A-Punch trophy before round 8.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

PSN: IwillKILLurGOD

I'm down for some zombie trophies, that's all I need as well. Kaiser and I have been kinda (sorta talking) about playing one day, we just need to set up a day. I'm free most nights after 9pm EST, I probably won't be able to play this weekend.

[quote name='Mad39er']Homefront looks interesting, however the graphics look like crap from what I've seen. Battlefield 3 will hopefully be more than a rehashing of Bad Company 2.[/QUOTE]

My friend just picked this up and said Homefront is similar to Bad Company 2. I think I'm going to pass. Looking forward to Crysis 2, Socom, and Battlefield 3 which is the true sequel to Battlefield 2, and not to be mistaken for a follow up of Bad Company 2.

The XBox 360 thread had some videos about Homefront that are decent. The multiplayer is the only thing that saves it with a 5 hour campaign and it's supposed to be a trilogy. It's got an interesting purchasing system similar to Black Ops but you can do it on the fly in the middle of a match to purchase vehicles, weapons and other things. So it's basically a momentum based system like NoKill suggested in the old MW2 thread.

Well, I finished off the Ascension trophies I needed, and SHOULD have gotten the "buy all weapons in single game". I ran around the damn level 3-4 times and could not find anything I was missing. I heard grenades I would need also, which I didn't buy, but I couldn't find them. And the youtube video I watched had everything I bought too. Just never unlocked.

Though I hear it works on the W@W maps too, so I guess I'll try that out tonight. Still need that ballistic knife and crossbow one though.

EDIT: Oh. The Pack-A-Punch room. Which I didn't even think to go through the teleporter. *sigh*

http://www.ps3blog.net/2011/06/05/c...ation-dlc-and-double-xp-comes-to-ps3-june-10/

and if anyone is interested in playing some CTF
ill be on tonite and all weekend
i consider myself to be a good player...but to each their own right?
sometimes my team just sux...i tell them to stop rushing the enemy flag...to stay back and protect me or get our flag back (wen i have the enemies flag)...or protect our flag wen we are losing...usually no one listens
so...looking for players that want to win
playing for fun...for xp...for kills (sometimes wen my team and i are winning...i hold the flag to rack up kills...some appreciate...some complain)
but anyways...double xp!
thanks

[quote name='SumOG']http://www.ps3blog.net/2011/06/05/c...ation-dlc-and-double-xp-comes-to-ps3-june-10/

and if anyone is interested in playing some CTF
ill be on tonite and all weekend
i consider myself to be a good player...but to each their own right?
sometimes my team just sux...i tell them to stop rushing the enemy flag...to stay back and protect me or get our flag back (wen i have the enemies flag)...or protect our flag wen we are losing...usually no one listens
so...looking for players that want to win
playing for fun...for xp...for kills (sometimes wen my team and i are winning...i hold the flag to rack up kills...some appreciate...some complain)
but anyways...double xp!
thanks[/QUOTE]

I might join you guys tonight. Will I need the new maps?

bread's done
Back