See also:
Black Remote
Black Nunchuck
Black Classic Controller Pro

[quote name='Strell']Doesn't look any longer or thicker to me.[/QUOTE]

OIC WHAT U DID THAR!

That thing would look nice next to my PS3

I'm really mad.
I am dumb enough to be one of those people who would "upgrade" to that simply because of the color, but I can't because:
1) I will lose all my saved data
2) I will lose access to my VC/WiiWare games (..right?)

[quote name='lilboo']I'm really mad.
I am dumb enough to be one of those people who would "upgrade" to that simply because of the color, but I can't because:
1) I will lose all my saved data
2) I will lose access to my VC/WiiWare games (..right?)[/QUOTE]

Give Nintendo a call tomorrow morning. They may be willing to migrate your data to another Wii if you send both in but I'm guessing you'd have to pay shipping at the minimum.

[quote name='lilboo']That actually sounds rather racist. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

There was already a chance for that when you asked about the condom.

[quote name='pacifickarma']Same as the regular Wii - it just doesn't smile in pictures.[/QUOTE]When you remove the battery cover to hit the sync button, the insides are really white.

[quote name='lilboo']
photo01.jpg

...is..is that a black condom??[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CouRageouS']Damn all the good jokes were already taken. Is it too late to yell "thats racist yo!".... yeah it is...[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to play Basketball with that...I bet I'll score 20 more points a game.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']This is just the kind of going out for blood that I like to see.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Surely you can't be serious.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is bound to a black wii motion plus to extend your black wii remote to greater lengths. Great for all those positions lilboo is thinking about. :lol:

It's very tempting to sell my white Wii for the black. I've wanted black ever since they first showed off the multi-colored Wiis. Too bad we'll probably never see it here...

That is *so* hot. I think I'm going to have to settle for a black skin on mine, because I can't justify buying a new Wii just for the color. But goddamn if I don't want to.

[quote name='lilboo']^ don't forget to kiss your game saves & VC/WW games goodbye :([/QUOTE]

My game saves are completely safe, but I totally forgot about VC/WW games. :cry:

There are... ways to transfer/backup saves that are locked to a console.

I guess the other solution is just to replace the Wii's casing. It would just be so much nicer if digital content was tied to an account and not a specific console.

VERY Sharp... I want! (Even though it's set up behind my TV and no one sees it anyway). Possible to import black wiimote and accessories?

I would assume so. Imported white remotes and accessories worked just fine on a US Wii. That was the only way I could get extras at launch (remember the nunchuck shortage?)

That Black Wii looks nice. But it feels like it would take me without permission and against my most shrieking pleas. But then I would wind up enjoying it because I'm a little slut.

bread's done
Back