Blockbuster/Gamerush Deals Thread! 50% off NEW NINTENDO

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoryCubed

CAGiversary!
ALL INFO AND DEALS FOR Blockbuster/GAMERUSHs and Traditional Blockbusters (pm/post with any suggestions)

Trade 3 get any preowned for $5 valid at regular Blockbuster stores as well as the Buy 2 get 1 Free.

If your in the Oklahoma City area stop by my store at Hefner and Rockwell. I just moved there so I have a lot of work to do so bare with me.

If your a flipper/scammer at least spare my store the crap titles unless its for presales...thanks.

Flipping discussion is here.

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=994838#post994838

Current Deals

Trade 3 games get any preowned for $5. May 17 - September 5

This deal is being modified in many locations due to abuse. OH well

Beginning May 17 - September 5, trade 3 games get any preowned for $5. PSP, NDS, GBA, Xbox, Gcube, and PS2 only. No sports games before '04 and no Freestyle Street Soccer, or minigames/demo discs (the usuals).

May be restricted to titles $44.99 and lower though YMMV.
Same restrictions as above

Trade 2 games and get New Releases and Pre-Orders for $29.99 til September 5th (subject to change)

Should go till September 5th. New releases and Preorder games only $29.99 with 2 game trades (see exclusions above or aka the usual).

Buy 2 preowned games get 1 free

This works on all preowned games including retro/n64.

Buy 2 preowned get 1 free. Takes off lowest priced title so separate and make sure employee scans your groups and barcode seperate.
Price and selection will vary by location and quantities are limited. Offer not valid on previously rented movies, sale items or in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Discount taken at register and will be applied towards lowest price games(s). Customer responsible for applicable taxes. Limit 2 per title per customer per day. Maximum of 20 Pre-owned games per customer per day.

Previously buy 2 get 1 free

Several PS1 deals

Buy one new PS1 gamee, get 1 new PS1 game free.

Valid on NEW PS1 games only. Cannot be combined with preowned.

Buy any 5 preowned PS1 Games for $20!
Buy 5 PS1 Games for $20!

Buy any 10 preowned PS1 games for $35!

Buy any 10 used PS1 games for $35.

Both deals become $5 for $15 on Tuesday, May 17.

20 % off strategy guides

Buy an in stock game and get it's in stock strategy guide for 20% off the original price.

Game Pass

Rent unlimited games for a month. You can have one game (or 2 depending on the pass) out at a time and can return it whenever you want and switch it out as many times as you want.

1 out = $14.99 the first month....$19.99 thereafter
2 out= $24.99 the first month...$29.99 thereafter

You must have a credit card/check card to signup. Checkcard must be visa, mc, amex, dc, or diners club. You can also do it by getting a prepaid visa, mc, dc or amex card with at least $1 on it so it will clear the authorization and just pay for it each month (very tedious though). You can cancel at any time. Good on any rental game (gamecube, psp, nds, gba, xbox, ps2).

$0.99 Retro Games

All Dreamcast, Snes, Genesis, and Nes games are $0.99. Games available depend on which store you go to. Games may not be marked as $0.99, but they will ring up that price. Trade in value of all games on these systems is now $0.25.

GAMERUSH WEBSITE

This should have alot of stuff so please just search around the website before asking questions.

"http://www.gamerush.com"

PAST DEALS (for informational purposes only!)

Pre-order a new game for $34.99 or less when you trade 2 games

Offer expires 03/14/2005. Trade 2 games and receive standard trade value plus get any pre-order game priced $49.99 or less for $34.99 plus tax. Traded titles valid on PS2, XBOX, GCUBE, GBA, NDS formats and 2004 or 2K4 sports games or newer. Not valid on the game Freestyle Street Soccer, mini games, wrestling games or any 2003 or 2K3 or older sports games. Discount valid in the same transaction as games traded. Standard trade value may be used in same or different transaction as pre-order. Offer not valid on DVDs, previously rented movies, pre-owned games or sale items or in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Offer not valid on collector’s edition or limited edition pre-order games. Full pre-order amount must be paid in full at time of pre-order. Discount taken at register. Member responsible for applicable taxes. Available at participating stores while supplies last. Subject to trading terms and conditions, see trading brochure for complete details. Games traded without pre-order will receive standard trade value only.

Buy two PS1 games, get 1 PS1 game free.

Valid on NEW PS1 games only.

Buy 5 PS1 Games for $20!

Buy any 5 used PS1 games for $20.

Buy 10 PS1 Games for $35!

Buy any 10 used PS1 games for $35.

Buy any game and get it's strategy guide for 20% off.

Buy an in stock game and get it's in stock strategy guide for 20% off the original price.

Buy 2 used games, get a used game for free.

Buy any 2 used games and get a game, of equal or lesser value to the lowest price of the 2 games, free.

All New Games and Preorders $29.99 when you Trade 3 Games

Offer expires 1/31/2005. Trade 3 games and receive standard trade value plus get any new release or pre-order game priced $49.99 or less for $29.99 plus tax. Traded titles valid on PS2, XBOX, GCUBE, GBA, NDS formats and 2004 or 2K4 sports games or newer. Not valid on the game Freestyle Street Soccer, mini games, wrestling games or any 2003 or 2K3 sports games or older.

Trade any 3 PS1, PS2, GCN, XBox, or GBA games, get any used game for $10.

Similar to the trade 2 get a game for $9.99 but will now be 3 trades and includes PS1 games.

Buy the game of the week and get $10 off your purchase, plus a coupon for 1 free game rental.

12/7 – 12/13: Prince of Persia 2 (Available on PS2 and XBOX)

12/14 – 12/20: Killzone (Available on PS2)

12/21 – 12/27: Ghost Recon 2 - (Available on PS2 and XBOX)

Come back to see new featured games every week through January 4!

Trade in 2 games, get a "hot games of 2004" for half off.

Most were crappy games so it wasn't a very good deal.

Get an extra 50% trade-in credit on select contollers, memory cards and remotes!

Valid for GameCube, Xbox, and PS2 accessories only.

Buy 1 used game, get 1 used game 50% off.

This has been going on at normal BlockBusters and GameRushes for a very long time and will now be replaced by Buy 2 used games, get a used game for free.

Trade in 1 game, get a new game for $29.99!

This was only available in newer locations but was available when GameRush first started out as well.

Trade 3 or more games and get an EXTRA $5 PER GAME!

Offer valid on PS2, Xbox, GameCube, or GBA formats. Extra $3 for playstation trades. 10 trades per transaction. One transaction per day.

Preorder games for $29.99 when you trade in 2 games!

Get $20 off any prorder game of $49.99. Traded titles must be on PS2, Xbox, GameCube, or GBA. Not valid on collectors or limited edition games.

trade in 2 games and get any used game for $9.99

some of the greatest deals that I've ever gotten; long lived

trade in 3 games and get any used game for $4.99

short lived

trade in 1 game and get any new game for $29.99

short lived but is back again in new GameRush locations.

trade in 1 game and get any new game for $39.99

sort of still going, but your store has to have the coupons for it

What can I trade?

Trading Formats: PSP, DS, Playstation 2, Playstation, XBOX, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo 64, GameBoy, GameBoy Advance, GameBoy Color, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Genesis, SNES, NES.

ALL STORES WILL BE ACCEPTING PSP MOVIES FOR TRADE AS OF 5/3/05 possibly sooner. (some are in there but not most of the current releases).

Some Credit Values as of
05/17/05 (Thanks and Credit goes to galvatron2k1)

Area 51 (PS2 XBOX) $26
ATV: Offroad Fury (PSP) $22
Cold Winter $25
Delta Force Black Hawk Down $35
Devil May Cry 3 $30
Donkey Konga 2 $20
Doom 3 $30
Enthusia Pro Racing $20
Fight Night 2004 (XBOX PS2) $8
Forza Motorsport $32
Full Spectrum Warrior (PS2) $10
God of War $30
Gran Turismo 4 $30
Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee (PSP) $24
Jade Empire $30
Kingdom Hearts (PS2) $8
Kingdom Under Fire $8
Lego Star Wars (GBA) $11
Lego Star Wars (XBOX PS2) $20
Major League Baseball 2K5 (XBOX PS2) $10
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS2) $8????
Midnight Club 3 (Ps2 XBOX) $34
MX Unleashed $8
Mx vs. ATV Unleashed $20
Myst IV: Revelation (XBOX) $8
NBA Street Showdown (PSP) $28
Need for Speed Underground (NDS) $24
Pariah $28
Pokemon Colosseum $8
Pokemon Emerald (GBA) $20
Predator: Concrete Jungle (XBOX PS2) $20
Psychonauts $26
Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 $30
Simpsons: Hit and Run (PS2) $8
Sonic Heroes (XBOX) $8
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (PS2 XBOX Cube) $30
Star Wars Ep. 3 (NDS) $24
Star Wars Ep. 3 (Ps2 Xbox) $35
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (XBOX) $8
Super Mario Sunshine $8
Unreal Championship 2 $35
Untold Legends: Brotherhood (NDS)? $22

PSP Hardware $170
XBOX Hardware $95
PS2 Hardware $90
PsOne Hardware $11

Accessories
Universal Steering Wheel and Pedal (any brand) - $15
Gamecube Memory Card 8MB (any brand) - $3
Gamecube Memory Card 4MB (Nintendo brand) - $3
PS2 Multitap (Sony brand) - $10
PS2 Memory Card (any brand) - $7
XBOX AV Cable (any brand) - $2
XBOX Steering Wheel and Pedal (any brand) - $15
XBOX DVD Remote - $14
XBOX Controller (any brand) - $6
XBOX Light Gun (any brand) - $6
XBOX Dance Pad (any brand) - $5
XBOX Headset Only (any brand) - $2

Credit for the following goes to video_gamer324.

This is a general range of what GameRush will give you for the game you're trading in. Obviously not all games will be like this, but it should be close.

This is becoming less common very quickly. Probably down to about 50% accurate.

They Sell/They Buy
$1.99 / $.25
$2.99 / $.50
$4.99 / $1.00
$6.99 / $1.50
$9.99 / $3.00
$12.99 / $5.00
$14.99 / $7.00
$16.99 / $8.00
$19.99 / $10.00
$22.99 / $12.00
$24.99 / $13.00-$15.00
$26.99 / $17.00
$29.99 / $18.00
$32.99 / $20.00
$34.99 / $21.00-$22.00
$39.99-$44.99 / $22.00-$35.00
$49.99 / $35.00-38.00

Can't think of anything to pre-order? Here's some ideas that are in the system... Credit to spin 03 and ksuwild25

Note on Game Rush release dates...keeping checking throughout Tuesday and Wednesday as thats when Game Rush gets games usually - never ever trust the Game Rush computer as it still goes by the Blockbuster date for traditional stores to receive their rental games (which is typically Friday).

Unreal Champ. 2 XB
Delta Force Black Hawk XB
Far Cry XB
Darkwatch XB/PS2
Area 51 XB/PS2
Warriors PS2
Dead to Rights II XB/PS2
Killer 7 GC
Destroy All Human PS2/XB
Forza Racing XB
Advent Rising XB
Star Wars Episode III PS2/XB
Conker XB
Jade Empire XB
Rainbox Six XB
Zelda GC
Batman Begins XB/PS2
GTA: SA XB
Madden 2006 XB/PS2
NCAA Footaball 2006
Kingdom Hearts 2 PS2
Final Fantasy XII PS2
Battelfied XB/PS2
Starcraft XB/PS2
Fantastic Four XB/PS2
Hitman Blood Money PS2/XB
Mortal Kombat Shoalin Monk PS2/XB
RE 4 PS2
Gran Turismo PSP
Grand Theft Auto PSP
Socom III (PS2)
Quake IV (PS2/Xbox)
Sid Meir's Pirates (Xbox)
Fire Emblem (GC)
Geist (GC)
The Godfather (PS2/Xbox)

OTHER INFO

I consider deals confirmed when I receive the MAP on every other Thursday. The Map outlines promos and how the store is to be layed out and includes the barcodes for the deals. Also we get the new trade flyers that day as well with new trade values and deals.

Deals usually end on close of business on Monday and begin on open Tuesday (some special ones do start on Thursday usually around labor day, memorial day, etc.)

They also have coupons in magazines for great deals, so be sure to check EGM, GamePro, and several other magazines.

GameRush is starting to expand, so check the store locator every once in awhile to see if one is coming to an area near you.

All BlockBuster's should now accept trades, so the trade in prices for BB and GR should be similar, but normal BBs will not always have the deals that GameRush has.

GameRush accepts game trades without case and instructions and the games can be in poor condition depending on the employee.

You must have a BB account and sign a trade agreement to trade at GameRush.

Please be careful if you scam GameRush (by flipping games) they do have the abillity to ban you from all GameRush locations if they want to (and as I have done but that was only because I was tired of crap PS1...).

Release dates - Go by the shipping date. 9 times out of 10 it is not what the Blockbuster computer says. The computer date is when traditional stores can expect to receive their rental games.

Game Rush receives games typically on Tuesday and Wednesday of the games release. Only reason EB and Gamestop get them a day before is because they get special shipments or their dm picks the games up and brings back that evening (or they are near distribution centers).

Some games have street dates but this is few and far between (outrun 2, halo 2, star wars episode 3, doom 3 are it in the past 6 months).

OTHER GAMERUSH THREADS

Don't seem to be working anymore...I will put them back up on request(pm) or if they become live again.

Credits

sj41 and waffles 'n' syrup (same person)- Original creator and maintainer of the other GameRush threads. He has made most of the things in this post.
Wshakspear- Told CAG about GameRush.
CoryCubed- Manager at a GameRush that has given us several updates on the deals and other information about GameRush. He will now take place of me (sj41) as the GameRush OP.
drfrielgood- GameRush employee that has been updating us on GameRush information constantly.
Zon27- Nearly every week he has typed and posted the latest trade in prices. Thanks for doing all you can to help us out, even though you're not a GameRush employee.
And everyone else who has contributed to this thread. Thanks guys! :)

[quote name='swetooth9']that actually proves to me that you get store credit in addition to that game for 5 bucks...b/c if you didnt...that is a retarded trade...[/QUOTE]

Well yeah, that goes without saying...

And yes, at least here they give you credit for the tax on what you trade in as I received over 100 in Credit ($95 x1.06 for the 6% tax)

[quote name='shipwreck']Yep, it's probably about time to just start a new thread anyway since we are around 650 posts. Hopefully the next won't have so many flipping/banning tangents since we have a topic specifically for that now.

Here are some trade prices I got over the past couple of days:

Pariah $26
Unreal Championship 2 $35
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (Xbox) $30
Mercenaries $30 (I'm not sure why this one still carries this high of a value, but that was fine by me.)[/QUOTE]

My boyfriend just got Mercenaries in the trade 3 deal. Does anyone know how much a used PSP is sold for? because I just found out in another thread that Gamestop sells used PSPs for $199.

[quote name='uzumaki_star']My boyfriend just got Mercenaries in the trade 3 deal. Does anyone know how much a used PSP is sold for? because I just found out in another thread that Gamestop sells used PSPs for $199.[/QUOTE]

GameRush sells used PSP's for $199 as well.

[quote name='shipwreck']GameRush sells used PSP's for $199 as well.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Shipwreck. Still not getting one until the price drops to about $100.

[quote name='KowHunta']No they don't. Show me a receipt to prove it. I've NEVER gotten tax back from trading. They charge you tax because their system isn't set up to not charge tax.[/QUOTE]

i dont have a scanner or digital camera but they DO give tax back on what you traded in $9.50 worth of games and got $.57 tax credited to my account. It probably varies by state.....

Great Deal coming up (we got the new map in today).
50% off Select Nintendo Titles - Yes this is for New Ones. Begins Tuesday May 31
I'll update the op later

Gamecube

StarFox Assault
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (can't confirm whether its the one w/bongos, i will try it tuesday)
Paper Mario
Pikmin 2
Mario Power Tennis
Legend of Zelda Four Swords
Custom Robo
Pokemon Colluseum (can't spell)
Mario Party 5

GBA

F-Zero GP Legend
Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green
Zelda II, Metroid and Castlevania (Classic NES Series)
Donkey Kong Country 2
Mario Pinball Land
Final Fantasy I & II
Mario Golf
cfuonae (can't read my writing)

Personally I'll be picking up half of these games (particularly Star Fox and Final Fantasy).

[quote name='KowHunta']No they don't. Show me a receipt to prove it. I've NEVER gotten tax back from trading. They charge you tax because their system isn't set up to not charge tax.[/QUOTE]

i belive depends on state you are in,i now in sc they give you tax added, and i will send a receipt if y ou want one

[quote name='CoryCubed']Great Deal coming up (we got the new map in today).
50% off Select Nintendo Titles - Yes this is for New Ones. Begins Tuesday May 31
I'll update the op later[/QUOTE]

Sweet, thanks for the info!

Is there going to be any type of sale for Memorial Day weekend?

Look forward for this deal hope i can get it for $20 Each or $30 for DKJ w/ Drum :)

StarFox Assault
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (can't confirm whether its the one w/bongos, i will try it tuesday)
Pikmin 2
Mario Power Tennis

GBA

Donkey Kong Country 2 "Notes" DK 3 hit the shelve this FALL

I'll update the op later

Gamecube

StarFox Assault
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Paper Mario
Pikmin 2
Mario Power Tennis
Custom Robo
Mario Party 5
.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good! I'll get Metroid 2 and Pikmin 2. Corey, I'm assuming all these titles are $50 at GR normally, so we'll be able to get them for $25? Or are some of them $40 reduced to $20, $30/$15, etc?

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up Corey! Guess I'll start saving for the 360 after I catch up on some Nintendo titles!!

Is Fire Red / Leaf Green 34.99 at Gamerush, or 29.99?

It would be worth it picking up Pokemon for 15 bucks... not sure about 18ish, however. Put up some other prices if you can, as well.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Sounds good! I'll get Metroid 2 and Pikmin 2. Corey, I'm assuming all these titles are $50 at GR normally, so we'll be able to get them for $25? Or are some of them $40 reduced to $20, $30/$15, etc?[/QUOTE]

I know at mine Star Fox and Metroid are both $44.99 - the DJ jungle beat in the map says 39.99 and the w/o bongos is 34.99 so I'm pretty sure its the bongo one but I will try this tuesday as my mom pawn my bongos and konga (long story)

Its just on those titles mentioned and some stores may restrict it to just whats on the endcap (16 of them go on an endcap, i listed the alternates all together as the barcode will work on all so YMMV at some places

As for the memorial day sale its the any 10 preowned for $4.99 or less for $25. Also there are tons of new items for sale at $9.99 including all the ps1 and gameboy video. Most stores should be having a sidewalk sale saturday so check on those they have outside. Some stores have flyers listing all the titles (most of them are older ones, nothing really major, though my store did have a beyond good and evil if anyone hasn't picked it up)

Traded in some games today and the girl said that the $5 deal was ending on the 30th of May (not sept.) due to corp. loosing $. She said this information came from the DM and he said it came from Corp.

I'll update the op later

Gamecube

StarFox Assault
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Paper Mario
Pikmin 2
Mario Power Tennis
Custom Robo
Mario Party 5

GBA

F-Zero GP Legend
Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green
Zelda II, Metroid and Castlevania (Classic NES Series)
Donkey Kong Country 2
Mario Pinball Land
Final Fantasy I & II
Mario Golf
cfuonae (can't read my writing)

Personally I'll be picking up half of these games (particularly Star Fox and Final Fantasy).[/QUOTE]

Cory, these are sweet - is this the large % off new titles deal that you had heard about a few weeks ago, or is there more to come?

I sighed with relief after seeing that Mario and Luigi for GBA was NOT on that list - as I just bought it for full price (actually it rang up "on sale" for $24.99 from $29.99) 2 days ago at GR!

Unfortunately I already have most of those GC titles, and the ones I'd want to get, I know they don't have at my GR (like I said before, pathetic new GC game section - just ONE section of a row, whereas PS2 is about 7-8 sections, covering 2 rows, and Xbox is 4-5 sections). In particular I would jump on Four Swords, Mario Party 5, and Donkey King Jungle Beat - but I know none of them are there. I do think they have a GBA Final Fantasy I & II though. I'm going out of town the day after this sale starts so I am VERY GLAD that you posted this Cory - otherwise I would have returned to find out I missed it. THANKS!!! I just hope my GR is on the ball with the sale on May 31st though - they started the trade 3 for $5 PO a few days late (and didn't know anything about it the Tues it was supposed to start).

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Looks like I should finally get me my copy of Fire Red...[/QUOTE]

What price is this normally?

29.99 or 34.99 at Gamerush? This thread moves too damn fast.

Just tried to call them and got no answer.

Traded in:
Midnight Club 3 $34
NBA Live 2004 $5
Deus Ex $3
ALL XBOX

Picked up Wipeout Pure for PSP (I think I'm getting one this weekend)

I still have 5 more games to trade...I may just pre-order two games.

[quote name='io']Cory, these are sweet - is this the large % off new titles deal that you had heard about a few weeks ago, or is there more to come?
[/QUOTE]

Thats it. The sale I mentioned previously is the one thats going on this weekend for the $9.99 sale (kinda disappointing but whichever)

Even if the store doesn't have up the barcode will be active so just grab your titles and tell them to check the new gamerush map (map 12 I think) the barcodes are in the back.

I think Fire Red is still 34.99 (I just reworked the gba section at my new store). If it is i'm sure it will stay that way especially with the sale.

just traded in:

The thing (ps2) - 1 dollar
giants: citizen kabuto (ps2) - 3 dollars
splinter cell: chaos theory (xbox) - 30 bucks

bought mortal kombat: mileena kollector's edition for xbox (their price was 36.99)

too bad it didnt come with the manual and kollector's disc :( oh well...

[quote name='swetooth9']just traded in:

bought mortal kombat: mileena kollector's edition for xbox (their price was 36.99)

too bad it didnt come with the manual and kollector's disc :( oh well...[/QUOTE]

you did this at a regular BB right?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']you did this at a regular BB right?[/QUOTE]

no, there is this secret gamerush around....

yea, i did it at a BB :p

they didnt have anything that wooed me...i was looking for Doom 3 or jade empire or UC 2, Mc 3

nah...nothing that great :(

[quote name='swetooth9']just traded in:

too bad it didnt come with the manual and kollector's disc :( oh well...[/QUOTE]

o if you didn't get the manual and the kollector's disc u can always go back and ask for it, i got 6 games from them 5 of them had no manual i just went back and they gave me all the manuals back, also one of them had no game in it... LOL and they gave me back a game so yea

[quote name='sweet_gorgor']o if you didn't get the manual and the kollector's disc u can always go back and ask for it, i got 6 games from them 5 of them had no manual i just went back and they gave me all the manuals back, also one of them had no game in it... LOL and they gave me back a game so yea[/QUOTE]

the guy said that the person who traded it in didnt give them a manual...and i guess he didnt give them the kollector's disk either...oh well..

Saw that trade in 3 get 1 PO for $5, and was surprised 2004 sports games are accepted, because that's last year. Too bad my blockbuster doesn't have any newer PO games. They all suck.

[quote name='CoryCubed']I think Fire Red is still 34.99 (I just reworked the gba section at my new store). If it is i'm sure it will stay that way especially with the sale.[/QUOTE]

Bah... 17.50 isn't that great a price to jump on... I'll think about it, though.

Thanks for letting me know.

[quote name='swetooth9']no, there is this secret gamerush around....

yea, i did it at a BB :p

they didnt have anything that wooed me...i was looking for Doom 3 or jade empire or UC 2, Mc 3

nah...nothing that great :([/QUOTE]

I was wondering if they had opened one up and they had not updated their website. I would really like to get in on some of these deals

[quote name='CoryCubed']You can always trade the wireless adapter back in for $2 credit.[/QUOTE]

Ah, but there's really nothing to spend said credit on... the Gamerushes here in Saint Petersburg, FL are horrible places to shop at.

Lousy customer service, horrible selection, dirty stores. Plus they have only added Gamerushes to the worst parts of town as well... one is way southside in a ghetto.

I wish I could experience one of your Gamerushes, you really seem on top of things.

Traded in:
Club World, PS2, still at $1.50
Beyond Good and Evil, PS2, still $5
and City Crisis, PS2, for $1.50
Picked up Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition for PS2

Also traded in:
Star Wars Battlefront, PS2, for $20
and Smugglers Run, PS2, for $1
Preordered Star Wars Battlefront 2 for PS2

i got lucky today was able to trade a regular splinter cell ct for a collector edition of same game, i was happy because you could not preorder collectors edition from blockbuster

I'm gonna go trade in some GBA games that I no longer play (damn you PSP ;) ), I'll get back w/ some prices. Anyone want me to help them check prices? I'm going in maybe 2 hours so until then you can list games you want me to check for you. I know, because you're too lazy to call them :)

Is that buy 1 new get 1 free ps1 sale good at Blockbusters or just gamerushs? I just bought castlevania at blockbuster and that would suck if i coulda got another game free.

went to GR today and traded in

untold legends (psp) - 22
thug 2 remix (psp) - 28
super mario 64 (nds) - 12

and got tekken 5 for $5

i was also got tekken 4 for 16.99, metal gear solid 2 substance (ps2) for $16.99 and devil may cry for free with the b2g1

So I just got back from the Arcadia GR, and traded these in:

Untold Legends - $22
Bomberman Tournament GBA - $1.50
Advance Wars - $3
Street Fighter Alpha 3 GBA - $5
River City Ransom EX - $6
Phantasy Star Collection GBA - $6

Got GTA:SA and Mario Power Tennis for $5 each after the deal.

And the fun just started....guess what I found for $16.99

MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2 complete for PS2! Who the hell traded that in for $8-$10??? I also got DDRMAX and Midway Treasure 2 for the B2G1 deal.

My GR sucks. a lot of good the 5 dollar pog deal did me. I was able to get Disgaea, which was marked at 42 used, but everything else sucked HARD. There's no point in doing it again...

I actually saw a disgaea, told a guy to hold it for me, and he let someone else buy it 15 minutes after i left. fuckface. Almost got it. It was complete, and looks to be in damn good condition as well.

So now that all the GR stores are networked together does that mean they can see the inventory the other stores have now too? I wouldn't mind the hour ride to one of the farther GR stores from here if I knew there was a good chance they had Disgaea or any number of PSX games I want.

Wow, still have a week left in Japan and just reading this thread kind of makes me want to get back to work. The new Nintendo deal sounds awesome, and hopefully isnt a precursor for an even further reduction in Nintendo support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back