Bloody Madness - PC Bioshock 2 $9.90, XB360 BLIR $19.90, Xb360 Medal of Honor $44.90

halomaster

CAGiversary!
Bloody monday Madness. Prices slashed to pieces.

Xbox 360 Medal of Honor Limited Edition $44.90 (Subscriber Special)
PC Splinter Cell Convictions $9.90 (Subscriber Special)
Xbox 360 BLUR $19.90 (Subscriber Special)
PC Bioshock 2 $9.90
Xbox 360 Bioshock 2 $14.90
NDS Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks $14.90
Xbox 360 Star Wars Clone Wars $9.90
Xbox 360 Lost Planet 2 $17.90
PC Wings of Prey $14.90
PC Divinity II $9.90
Xbox 360 COD MW2 $37.90
PS3 COD MW2 $37.90

Dirt Cheap shipping $2.99

http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness_stcVVcatId553100VVviewcat.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shrike4242']I'm more than a little shocked, as these are pretty good deals across the board.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I was thinking. Looks pretty bloody for gogamer. LOL....

Think I'll go ahead and get SC: Conviction since you can get everything in the Digital Deluxe version with u-points. I really hate the UBI DRM but at this price they're not getting much from me anyway.

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm more than a little shocked, as these are pretty good deals across the board.[/QUOTE]
Really? MOH was just $40 for both consoles at Kmart last week and everything else looked to be more than they've been in recent weeks. I mean, present day aside I didn't see anything spectacular especially given $3 shipping.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']I can never get pass that "subscriber login page"
Whatever, there aren't good deals for me anyway.[/QUOTE]

Good call on the other thread. As you suggested, it has been closed.

[quote name='Jodou']Really? MOH was just $40 for both consoles at Kmart last week and everything else looked to be more than they've been in recent weeks. I mean, present day aside I didn't see anything spectacular especially given $3 shipping.[/QUOTE]

Your crazy. Blur? Bioshock 2? Splinter Cell Convictions? NDS Legend of Zelda? Who has a better deal?

[quote name='halomaster']Your crazy. Blur? Bioshock 2? Splinter Cell Convictions? NDS Legend of Zelda? Who has a better deal?[/QUOTE]
Blur was $10 at BB long ago and BS2 has been what, $15-20 lately all over? Splinter Cell maybe, but it's Ubisoft so I figured that was the new MSRP lol. I'll give you Zelda though, since I really don't monitor DS games.

Really tempted to buy Blur or Split/Second. Can anyone vouch for the better of the two? I've been eyeing split/second since it came out, but both have the same metacritic score (92) and sound like a hell of a lot of fun online.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']I can never get pass that "subscriber login page"
Whatever, there aren't good deals for me anyway.[/QUOTE]

No problem 4 me, worked just fine.

[quote name='jon714']No problem 4 me, worked just fine.[/QUOTE]

I got it to work.
It seems like, it takes few more hours after you subscribe into the mailing list.

In for split/second $25 is too good to pass up, I've been watching this game since release

I got in on the BB Blur deal but ended up trading it off because I needed the credit. Kinda regretted that, so at this price I jumped on picking it back up. Great game. :)

Blur now states limit 3, but tells me I cannot order more than 1 when I try to check out. I'm attempting to buy 2 copies for friends so we can play online.

MjC

I can't figure out how to get past the subscriber login page. I've signed up for the newsletter. When I enter my email address under

Please enter the email address you used to subscribe to 48 Hour Madness Mail to gain access to the GoGamer.com current exclusive Subscriber Special

it hides it like I'm entering a password, and when I hit submit it takes me back to the page again.

EDIT: Nevermind it worked this time.

Blur was extremely ymmv. I tried at 2 different BBs and was shot down. Do this price is very tempting. And I will wait til cheaper, but I haven't seen LP2 for under $20 yet.

Due to popular demand, we are extending our subscriber special another 24 hours. Thank you for your business!

And thanks for bringing up any difficulties you guys are having with our promotion. I see a few have been resolved, but if there are any further questions/problems, PM or hop on the phone and we'll handle it.

-Mike

Some great deals there but I have such a long backlog and I'm saving for black friday so I'll pass. Thanks though gogamer.

[quote name='appleyum']Extended? Pffft...does that mean it's not a hot deal?

Time to cancel my order O:)[/QUOTE]

Actually, it would be hilarious if we ironically ended up with fewer orders than we would have if we hadn't extended the special.

#-o

[quote name='Mike@Gogamer']Due to popular demand, we are extending our subscriber special another 24 hours. Thank you for your business![/QUOTE]
Because I'm a cynical ass gamer, I read this as: Due to an issue with trying to end the sale, we are extending our subscriber special another 24 hours. We might end it tomorrow. ;)

bread's done
Back