Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates 2010-11. Now Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2] WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

Active and Available Coupons

DMR
Treasure Buddies - 2/5
Lady and the Tramp - 2/19

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Expired Deals]

URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293811"]$8 off Dumbo BD pre-order from Amazon[/URL]

DMR
$5 off any ...
Tinker Bell Blu-ray Combo Pack
Spooky Buddies
Dumbo​

Coupons.com this week...
BluRay $2 off

Thomas: Day of the Diesels
Barney Big World Adventure
DVD $6 off
Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
Year of a Million Moments

BluRay $3 off

Marmaduke
Juno
There’s Something About Mary
Mrs. Doubtfire
Wall Street
Edward Scissorhands
The Devil Wears Prada
Cyrus
Cast Away
Horton Hears a Who!​
$3 off Rio Blu or DVD
$5 off the Fox and the hound 2-movie pack BD Pre-order
(also listed in above thread)
$5 off The Fox and the Hound Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$5 off Mars Needs Moms Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$3 off the following Blu-Ray's or DVDs:Ice Age
Ice Age (2) The Meltdown
Ice Age (3) Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Horton Hears a Who

BJs Wholesale has quite a few coupons available. Coupons are only available in store and through a mailing. With the permission of the mods, I can post pictures. Pictures will only work on self checkout. Can combine manufacturers and store coups.
$10 off:
A-Team - ?
Despicable Me - $12.99 ac
Knight and Day - 14.99 ac

$5 off Shrek 4 blu

$5 off any blu/dvd combo pack, ymmv on combining both but it at least works on all blu/dvd combos so Fargo and species type combos are 4.99 after coupon.

$8 off Coupon for Twilght
www.redplum.com

$8 Mater’s Tall Tales
check your email
Expires 12/18

$10 off Toy Story 3
check your email
Expires 12/18

$5 off dvd or dvd holiday pack.
www.shreksavings.com or coupons.com

$5 off Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue BR/DVD combo
*Offer good in the U.S., its territories and Canada. Coupon expires 1/24/11. Coupon available through 1/23/11. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.

Disney Magical Savings

$6 off Starstruck

iconamazon.gif
Amazon.com Coupon codes:
Enter code RANGO5GO at checkout and save on Rango on DVD or Two Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy. ($14.99 after coupon 7/6)

$5 off printable Rango coupon available http://www.rangocoupon.com/

iconbestbuy.gif
$5 off any Blu-ray or DVD $14.99 and up at Best Buy stores valid through July 31, 2011
(not available/valid for online or for in-store pick-up). Coupon indicates it's restricted to regular priced items only, however it automatically works at the register on sale/discounted items, but as always YMMV on that.

$19.99 for Iron Man: Extremis and Spider Woman: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Blu-Ray (Coupon is only good for June 17 & 18 and only valid at Best Buy!)[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='basketb']I don't think you'll see a better price for the four-disc 3D version at a B&M store. The two-disc version may be cheaper if you can get the coupon to work.[/QUOTE]

I plan on getting the four disk version but we don't know the prices yet and in the past tru had nice freebies.

Updated list of coupons from coupons.com

3 Dollars off:

Wall Street
Walk the Line
Juno
Patton
Slumdog Millionaire

5 Dollars off:

Last King of Scotland
The Wrestler
Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid
Dances with Wolves
Shrek Forever

8 Dollars off:

Disney Channel

10 Dollars off:

Alien Anthology
The Sound of Music 45th Anniversary Collection

alright, if the next post after this isn't an alice in wonderland coupon, I'm going to cry.

I keep seeing new responses in this thread, thinking, "YES! A COUPON!"

...jk... its just people responding to posts/posting other coupons

I love you guys but I'm rather desperate right now. :(

If Amazon will adjust it to $17.99 for me then I'll be a happy camper. Looks like the days of play $15 or less for these blu-rays on release week are coming to a close. :(

[quote name='Penguin1084']alright, if the next post after this isn't an alice in wonderland coupon, I'm going to cry.

I keep seeing new responses in this thread, thinking, "YES! A COUPON!"

...jk... its just people responding to posts/posting other coupons

I love you guys but I'm rather desperate right now. :([/QUOTE]Some folks on blu-ray.com (where I usually post) have been looking at DMR error messages when entering AiW51 UPCs which suggest the coupon *IS* coming, but it'll strictly be an "upgrade" offer from previous versions of AiW51. (In other words, the coupon that SHOULD have come out 4 weeks ago if Disney were following their usual rules; normally the coupon that drops the Thursday or Friday before release doesn't require a UPC.) So don't despair just yet. (Besides, BB's release-week price is pretty good even without a coupon.)

[quote name='manthing']Not good enough.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but really, what's to stop you from just going online and finding the UPC code for the upgrade coupon? Hell, I've actually owned earlier versions of all of the titles that I've used upgrade coupons for so far, but in some cases they were still packed away in boxes from when i moved this past summer, and it was easier for me to just look the code up on the internet than it was for me to dig out the actual DVD/tape. Disney can't be too worried about it if all they're requiring as "proof" of ownership is that you enter a UPC code on their website.

$20 for a Disney Animated :br: during release week is too much.

If there's an upgrade coupon that comes out before 2/5, then yes, I'll grab Alice.

I've really been spoiled by all the deals on Disney :br: I guess.

:lol:

[quote name='manthing']What I meant is, $20 for a Disney Animated :br: during release week is too much.

If there's an upgrade coupon that comes out before 2/5, then yes, I'll grab Alice.

I've really been spoiled by all the deals on Disney :br: I guess.

:lol:[/QUOTE]

Haha, you were too quick on the draw -- I realized that was probably what you meant after I posted and immediately deleted my reply, but apparently you were too fast for me! :lol:

I'd be surprised if we see a Disney coupon for AIW 60th anniversary edition at this point, since there would have been some notice on the Internet about it by now, if not long before now.

They may let this one go out at $20 couponless and see how it sells, and I'm sure we'll be seeing a B&M coupon on Bambi since they did it with Amazon to generate pre-order business.

I don't know if anyone else tried this but with some of the other releases in order to get the coupon for Disney you had to enter the UPC from the DVD or VHS in your Disney rewards account.
I looked up the UPC for Alice in Wonderland on DVD and I beleive it is: 786936801811.
Well when I enter this code into my rewards account is says: "This code isn't live" Where as if you just enter a random code it says unknown.
This makes me think there will be a coupon.

I hope so, since got shot down by Amazon. I got Bambi last year when it was $14.99 with a promo, and they told me promos won't stack. But if there is a coupon, then maybe it's for the best. (fingers crossed)

[quote name='skate4music']I don't know if anyone else tried this but with some of the other releases in order to get the coupon for Disney you had to enter the UPC from the DVD or VHS in your Disney rewards account.
I looked up the UPC for Alice in Wonderland on DVD and I beleive it is: 786936801811.
Well when I enter this code into my rewards account is says: "This code isn't live" Where as if you just enter a random code it says unknown.
This makes me think there will be a coupon.[/QUOTE]

I really hope so... if not, I have $10 gc from Best Buy to waste :bouncy: Think they'll probably put it during the weekend :whistle2:/ I really hope so :whistle2:D

Ahahahaha . . . oh man, fuck you too, Disney. I just opened my email and found a blu-ray coupon email from Disney Movie Rewards . . . for Beverley Hills Chihuahua 2. Um . . . no. :bomb:

[quote name='Teujip']Beverly hills Chihuahuas 2... quality cinema right there! :)[/QUOTE]

... and yet the near entire filmography of Theda Bara is lost forever.

[quote name='arcane93']Ahahahaha . . . oh man, fuck you too, Disney. I just opened my email and found a blu-ray coupon email from Disney Movie Rewards . . . for Beverley Hills Chihuahua 2. Um . . . no. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I got this coup too, totally buying it!

alicezq.jpg

Courtesy of Ashamed Pegasus from bluray.com

Note it is no live yet.

That is a weird list of movies that you can own for the coupon. I know most of us just type in a UPC we find online, but why are Beauty & the Beast and Fantasia on there. And what there hell is The Boys: Sherman Brothers' Story?

[quote name='ackbar7']And what there hell is The Boys: Sherman Brothers' Story?[/QUOTE]

Apparently it's a documentary about two brothers who were musicians and wrote a lot of popular Disney music including "It's a Small World (After All)". First I've heard of it too, but apparently the DVD came out at the end of November, so it is actually a recent Disney release (that appears to be the common thread here -- recent Disney releases). Maybe their attempt to give the title some publicity?

Still, until this actually goes live, I'm going to remain a bit skeptical.

Nice to see the coupon might be real after all.

Otherwise, that's a heck of a Photoshop job on that image.

Since if it's true, I'll be at Best Buy right at opening time to pick up the movie at $9.99 AC.

Yea I hope this is legit. And $9.99 is an awesome price! Slightly off topic, but I'm still pissed at myself for missing out on Fantasia. I thought $18 was too much and I could do better, then I let the coupon expire and now it's difficult to find for less than $25 or $30.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Someon's gonna cry hard as fuck! :lol:[/QUOTE]

I got Amazon to adjust my order so Alice is $9.99 for me now :D

I hereby am done crying.

[quote name='Animal7390']really?[/QUOTE]

Never seen it, my wife said she doesn't like it. I'm not sure if it is worth picking up. I just saw best buy's ad for next week. It has alice and dog movie 19.99 each so 9.99 after coupon for each. I'm getting the dog movie because my daughter liked the first one (I got it free from disney rewards). I'm on the fence for alice in wonderland.

[quote name='typical guy']Never seen it, my wife said she doesn't like it. I'm not sure if it is worth picking up. I just saw best buy's ad for next week. It has alice and dog movie 19.99 each so 9.99 after coupon for each. I'm getting the dog movie because my daughter liked the first one (I got it free from disney rewards). I'm on the fence for alice in wonderland.[/QUOTE]

Personally it's one of my top 3 Disney movies. It's a little short but it is funny and really odd at times. It sure beats the Tim Burton crapfest that came out last year.

[quote name='Penguin1084']I got Amazon to adjust my order so Alice is $9.99 for me now :D

I hereby am done crying.[/QUOTE]

Did you just ask nicely? Just curious.

[quote name='typical guy']Is the animated alice in wonderland any good?[/QUOTE]

I would consider it to be the best animated Disney movie to date.

I'll be PM'ing the BB ad at Target, as my local BB has never accepted Disney's coupons when I've tried to use them. $19.98 plus tax for both movies is a fair deal. Not Toy Story 1 and 2 for $3, but still not bad.

It is pretty odd that the coupon isn't live yet but if it does go live soon then I'm all over it. I still have a $5 RZ coupon so I'd pick it up for 4.99 for sure!

[quote name='joshnorm']Did you just ask nicely? Just curious.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. Id suggest calling also. Live chat couldn't understand what I was asking

This is the answer they gave me, I guess it just depends on how nice the person helping you is/feels:

Some of our promotions are restricted to one claim code per customer, and some require a minimum purchase. I'd recommend reading the "fine print" or visiting the link included with the promotional offer for the specific restrictions associated with the offer you received.

Some promotional offers may not be combined with other offers in the same order. Generally, only one promotional claim code may be used per order, and orders with promotions cannot be combined with other orders.

In the case where multiple promotional offers cannot be combined, we will automatically apply the promotion that gives you the largest discount.

I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Disney usually does these $10 off coupons for all their blu-ray releases, but I feel like in the past they've gone public earlier than this one (AIW is coming out Tuesday).
I saw this on Slickdeals and I wanted all the CAGs to know:

http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/alice-upgrade - $10 off coupon "Alice in Wonderland (60th Anniversary)" blu-ray, but it's not active yet, so the site will load, say this offer is expired, and then re-direct you, but the coupon WILL be active soon and available for Tuesday.

According to SD, these are UPCs that will give you the coupon (you usually have to enter a UPC to activate the Disney coupons):

[quote name='Mako1215']Way to repost ;) and there is also a coupon thread[/QUOTE]

Damn! My bad, I saw so many deals on the main DVD/Blu-ray thread that I have seen in the past few days (without seeing the AIW coupon) that I thought people hadn't found it yet!
I am vanquished! Noooooooo! haha

[quote name='Mako1215']Way to repost ;) and there is also a coupon thread[/QUOTE]

Wait - did you mean someone already posted this here? I can't find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back