Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates 2010-11. Now Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animal7390

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Blu-Ray/DVD Coupons and Rebates Thread

[SIZE=+2] WE DO NOT HAVE PDFS OF THE COUPON PRINTING COUPONS, THE COUPONS ARE INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED[/SIZE]

Please keep trade and other off topic chatter to a minimum. It is healthy and unless it gets out of hand or really off topic or in a direction that is heading towards fraud or illegal actions, please do not worry.

The Disney Movie Rewards site has changed, the coupon printing is now associated with your account, printing 2 times per account is now the limit, as well as per computer. This was tested at the end of the Toy Story craze a while back. If you know someone else with an account, see if you can have them print their extra coupons if you need them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon Websites

Disney Movie Rewards: (most popular)
Need to login to access coupons; also requires Coupon Printer program (prompts you for download upon accessing coupon)

Coupons.com:
Entertainment or Home Entertainment (left side of the page) – No login required.

Red Plum:
Coupons occasionally pop up here

Active and Available Coupons

DMR
Treasure Buddies - 2/5
Lady and the Tramp - 2/19

[CUSTOMSPOILER=Expired Deals]

URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293811"]$8 off Dumbo BD pre-order from Amazon[/URL]

DMR
$5 off any ...
Tinker Bell Blu-ray Combo Pack
Spooky Buddies
Dumbo​

Coupons.com this week...
BluRay $2 off

Thomas: Day of the Diesels
Barney Big World Adventure
DVD $6 off
Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension
Year of a Million Moments

BluRay $3 off

Marmaduke
Juno
There’s Something About Mary
Mrs. Doubtfire
Wall Street
Edward Scissorhands
The Devil Wears Prada
Cyrus
Cast Away
Horton Hears a Who!​
$3 off Rio Blu or DVD
$5 off the Fox and the hound 2-movie pack BD Pre-order
(also listed in above thread)
$5 off The Fox and the Hound Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$5 off Mars Needs Moms Blu-Ray/DVD DMR
$3 off the following Blu-Ray's or DVDs:Ice Age
Ice Age (2) The Meltdown
Ice Age (3) Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Horton Hears a Who

BJs Wholesale has quite a few coupons available. Coupons are only available in store and through a mailing. With the permission of the mods, I can post pictures. Pictures will only work on self checkout. Can combine manufacturers and store coups.
$10 off:
A-Team - ?
Despicable Me - $12.99 ac
Knight and Day - 14.99 ac

$5 off Shrek 4 blu

$5 off any blu/dvd combo pack, ymmv on combining both but it at least works on all blu/dvd combos so Fargo and species type combos are 4.99 after coupon.

$8 off Coupon for Twilght
www.redplum.com

$8 Mater’s Tall Tales
check your email
Expires 12/18

$10 off Toy Story 3
check your email
Expires 12/18

$5 off dvd or dvd holiday pack.
www.shreksavings.com or coupons.com

$5 off Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue BR/DVD combo
*Offer good in the U.S., its territories and Canada. Coupon expires 1/24/11. Coupon available through 1/23/11. Limit two printed coupons per computer. Void where prohibited. While supplies last. See coupon for complete details.

Disney Magical Savings

$6 off Starstruck

iconamazon.gif
Amazon.com Coupon codes:
Enter code RANGO5GO at checkout and save on Rango on DVD or Two Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy. ($14.99 after coupon 7/6)

$5 off printable Rango coupon available http://www.rangocoupon.com/

iconbestbuy.gif
$5 off any Blu-ray or DVD $14.99 and up at Best Buy stores valid through July 31, 2011
(not available/valid for online or for in-store pick-up). Coupon indicates it's restricted to regular priced items only, however it automatically works at the register on sale/discounted items, but as always YMMV on that.

$19.99 for Iron Man: Extremis and Spider Woman: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Blu-Ray (Coupon is only good for June 17 & 18 and only valid at Best Buy!)[/CUSTOMSPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a two-day only coupon for an Iron Man: Extremis and Spider-Woman: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D two-pack on Blu-Ray. The coupon is only for Best Buy and brings it down to $19.99 for the two-pack. Only good for June 17th and 18th, so plan accordingly.

I was at Applebees last night and on the back of the kids menu's there is a $3 dollars off coupon for "Rio."

I'd try to make a scan but my kids colored on it so it probably wouldn't work at the cash register.

Looks like the movie comes out August 2nd and the Coupon is good through September 30th, 2011.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']I was at Applebees last night and on the back of the kids menu's there is a $3 dollars off coupon for "Rio."

I'd try to make a scan but my kids colored on it so it probably wouldn't work at the cash register.

Looks like the movie comes out August 2nd and the Coupon is good through September 30th, 2011.[/QUOTE]No scans allowed, so it doesn't matter if they colored on it or not.

Head's up for anyone going to Applebee's, at least.

[quote name='shrike4242']No scans allowed, so it doesn't matter if they colored on it or not.

Head's up for anyone going to Applebee's, at least.[/QUOTE]

Aaah yes, forgot about that, thank you!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I received a $3 off any DVD or Blu-ray from DMR email.[/QUOTE]
Those are sent out seemingly randomly to certain DMR members. I know I got one last summer, but as far as I know there's no way to get the coupon if you don't get the email.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Amazon lowered theirs to $19.99 as well and their $5 off coupon is still live.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but it will be $10 at BB next week after coupons.

[quote name='Jodou']Yeah, but it will be $10 at BB next week after coupons.[/QUOTE]On the assumption that both coupons will stack.

When I tried to use the $5 off coupons with another discount ($10 package deal for buying The Eagle and The Adjustment Bureau), the $5 coupons wouldn't work when the transaction was totaled out.

This might be the same situation here with the $5 BB Rango coupon and the $5 BB DVD/BD coupon. I'd bet that it probably won't work without a manual override.

[quote name='shrike4242']On the assumption that both coupons will stack.

When I tried to use the $5 off coupons with another discount ($10 package deal for buying The Eagle and The Adjustment Bureau), the $5 coupons wouldn't work when the transaction was totaled out.

This might be the same situation here with the $5 BB Rango coupon and the $5 BB DVD/BD coupon. I'd bet that it probably won't work without a manual override.[/QUOTE]
If Rango is a manufacturer's coupon then the computer shouldn't have a problem accepting it. I have used several Disney manufactures coupons in conjunction with the $5 BB coupon and the computer accepted it just fine. As long as the cashier doesn't give you any problems about using two coupons ( and that could be YMMV depending on the cashier) then at the very least the computer should accept them both.

Coupons.com has some new $3 off coupons up, including one for Crazy Heart, which is on sale for $14.99 at Best Buy.

It may be YMMV, but with the $5 BB coupon, that's 14.99 - 5.00 - 3.00 = $6.99. None of the other films I checked had deals like that, but I didn't check all of them.

Edit: Just noticed someone already mentioned the coupons, but the Crazy Heart deal is new.

[quote name='Disneyboy']If Rango is a manufacturer's coupon then the computer shouldn't have a problem accepting it. I have used several Disney manufactures coupons in conjunction with the $5 BB coupon and the computer accepted it just fine. As long as the cashier doesn't give you any problems about using two coupons ( and that could be YMMV depending on the cashier) then at the very least the computer should accept them both.[/QUOTE]It should, yes, though the only issue I see with it is BB thinking that the Rango coupon is one of theirs, and when you try to use it with the $5 off coupon, you'll have them think it'll be two of their coupons at once.

We should know more tomorrow when the coupon is available.

[quote name='karkyco']Damn Rango Coupon! Still says "Check Back July 8th"!!! GRRRRR!:hot:[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I don't get it either. Wanted to print it here at work but it's still not up yet. Paramount fails.

Still not working for me. I've deleted my cookie and server refreshed the webpage: still says to come back on the 8th.

Finally worked for me, guess it just hadn't propagated yet. Anyone else still trying to get this, you must delete your cookie first. Otherwise it just loads the outdated page asking to come back later.

Says that the Rango coupon is a manufacturer coupon, so it should stack with the $5 off BB coupon.

Depending if the cashier give flack about using two coupons, which they shouldn't.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Anyone able to use the Best Buy and Rango coupons together?[/QUOTE]Rango comes out Friday, not today.

Rango link isnt working for me any more. Is there an way to print this still? I was never able to print this earlier because it kept telling me to check back.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Rango link isnt working for me any more. Is there an way to print this still? I was never able to print this earlier because it kept telling me to check back.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the problem is you need to add bestbuy to the end of the URL. For whatever reason, the normal link fails to redirect you unless you clear you cookie.

Its not the same error. Before it would load the page and youd get the come back on the 8th or whatever
But now its a blank page with 2 question marks in the top left corner. With or without having bestbuy in the link

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Its not the same error. Before it would load the page and youd get the come back on the 8th or whatever
But now its a blank page with 2 question marks in the top left corner. With or without having bestbuy in the link[/QUOTE]
Oh wow. They have horribly mishandled this promo then, failing to start it on time and then this.

using the link posted by "flameliquid" at the top of this page i was able to print a second coupon just a few min ago... dont know if it makes a difference or not but im using firefox

F.Y.I Fry's in indiana has an ad for $17.99 making it $12.99 either there or by PM :D

Picked Rango combo pack up at BB for $10.74 (after tax, $5 BB coupon and $5 Rango coupon). Had a $5 RZ certificate too-- but cashier wouldn't let me use it...

[quote name='h3llbring3r']$7 off Cars 2 :br:
Makes the multi-disc 3D version $27.99 shipped:
http://www.amazon.com/Coupons-Grocery/b/ref=sv_gb_2?ie=UTF8&node=2231352011

Link to Cars 2 pre-order.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005AUWXZ0

There is a three movie pack (Cars, Mater's Tall Tales, Cars 2) also available, I haven't confirmed if it works on it.

http://www.amazon.com/Directors-Mat...1_7?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1310777657&sr=1-7[/QUOTE]

theres already coupons for Cars 2? lmao. Movie has only been at theaters for what.........3 weeks?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']theres already coupons for Cars 2? lmao. Movie has only been at theaters for what.........3 weeks?[/QUOTE]
This is Amazon's way of saying should've been straight to video.

I received a Disney Moview Rewards coupon for $3 off ANY Disney BD or DVD. I'm not sure if it will stack with a second DMR coupon though ;)

Why would there be coupons for those three? They're not Disney, which is the major source of coupons for new release titles.

Might want to check on RedPlum and see if there are any coupons there? If there were, it would be $3-$5 at most.

coupons.com has a $3 off Bridget Jones's Diary, Chocolat, or Amelie on blu. This will go nicely for Amelie at Best Buy if you can use the $5 off then the $3 off. to get it for $7 plus tax.

M

[quote name='shrike4242']Why would there be coupons for those three? They're not Disney, which is the major source of coupons for new release titles.

Might want to check on RedPlum and see if there are any coupons there? If there were, it would be $3-$5 at most.[/QUOTE]One word: RANGO ;) Popular kids movies. Put out a coupon (even $5) and get parents to buy it. That was my thought.

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']Here is a link for a $3 off Rio on DVD or Blu ray disc:

http://www.chiquita.com/rio/home.aspx

Says you need to input where you purchased Chiquita bananas. I just inputted a random number and a local supermarket and got the coupon! Hope this helps!

DIRECT LINK - http://www.chiquita.com/rio/pdfs/DVD_DigitalCoupon.pdf[/QUOTE]:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back