Blur - $20 Off Manufacturer Coupon

[quote name='Jodou']Is it Sunday already?![/QUOTE]

The $20 MFG coupon has been valid for a while and will be through the end of the month. Do you have reading comprehension problems?

[quote name='Jodou']Wish I could find the file it's feeding from so I could infinitely produce them. I'll check the registry on my work comp tomorrow, cuz I'll bet that's it.[/QUOTE]

They (apparently) use a pretty complicated system to determine if your computer has already printed coupons out. Something to do with the actual hardware on your computer last I checked.

It seemed to be easier to just go to a few different computers to print new ones rather than try to fool it. I think it was mentioned they also detect VMs so again more trouble than it's worth.

[quote name='sabanoo']They (apparently) use a pretty complicated system to determine if your computer has already printed coupons out. Something to do with the actual hardware on your computer last I checked.

It seemed to be easier to just go to a few different computers to print new ones rather than try to fool it. I think it was mentioned they also detect VMs so again more trouble than it's worth.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I did a lot of homework on it and there's no easy hack for it, so I gave up. Pretty interesting stuff TBH.

Anybody know if Walmart would pricematch a physical copy of the Best Buy ad (no problem there) but then stack the printed coupon?

well all my local stores price match each other (except GS) so i'm assuming if u have the physical copy of the ad you shouldn't really have any problems and as far as the manu coupon i personally have never used them anywhere except best buy soo i can't tell you for sure but since its a manu coupon it should be accepted most places i would think.

[quote name='emperordahc']Anybody know if Walmart would pricematch a physical copy of the Best Buy ad (no problem there) but then stack the printed coupon?[/QUOTE]
Found my answer: yes.

Here is the *official* page from Walmart:

Coupon Acceptance (Including Printed)
http://walmartstores.com/7655.aspx

Price-Matching
http://walmartstores.com/7659.aspx

Neither conflict with each other.

I printed these and they're going w/ me from now on. To possibly get Blur for $20 by price matching + coupon, I'm totally willing to talk to a manager if need be.

Uhh.. what if one were to print out the original coupon.. white out the "NOT VALID WITH ANY OTHER OFFERS OR DISCOUNTS"... throw it on the scanner and reprint it?

That would just be completely wrong, right?

I didn't do it, nor will I.. but my evil side is filling my head with dastardly thoughts, lol

So I've installed the coupon printer, click on the U.S. flag, and then it just takes me to the Blur home page. Now I try again and it says I've printed it the maximum number of times?? What do I need to do?

I've been trying to get the coupon to work. Everytime I visit the page, it just comes up with a bunch of X's. Then I realized something... I use OpenDNS. So I visited downloads1.coupons.com directly and sure enough, OpenDNS has the domain flagged as AdWare.

I'll just wait and buy it another time.

[quote name='agentcoop007']OK coupon printed. thanks OP. I hope this will work with the RZ $10 off. then it will be a very happy father's day[/QUOTE]

Hey.. I'm actually hoping the $20 coupon works first. My Best Buy is so uptight about these things... I'll probably end up going to Walmart.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']

I didn't do it, nor will I.. but my evil side is filling my head with dastardly thoughts, lol[/QUOTE]

Don't joke about fraud. MODS might have an itching ban finger.

This deal is going to be insanely hard to get. I'm seen it here, SD, Kotaku, GameFAQs and a heard it mentioned off hand. Add that with Father's Day in the US. Good luck to el Hoardo.

Local BB is down to 1 copy on 360 and 3 on PS3. I hope my favorite cashier is working tomorrow morning so I can test out the coupons.

I'm having some problems printing up the coupons. I can get to the page with the printer icon, but no matter what I do, it just doesn't seem to want to print. Any advice?

EDIT:
Nevermind, it seems like it just doesn't like FireFox. Printed off in IE just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
IS THERE A FREAKING BEST BUY AD SO I CAN GET THIS PRICEMATCHED. YES CAPS. i have asked this three thousand times!

DO YOU EVEN NEED AN ADD WHEN PRICEMATCHING NOW DAYS? HAVENT PRICEMATCHED IN AGES. THANKS.

[quote name='gomikeoh']IS THERE A FREAKING BEST BUY AD SO I CAN GET THIS PRICEMATCHED. YES CAPS. i have asked this three thousand times!
[/QUOTE]

Only if you can travel into the future you can. Otherwise its in your Sunday Paper (tomorrow).

[quote name='gomikeoh']IS THERE A FREAKING BEST BUY AD SO I CAN GET THIS PRICEMATCHED. YES CAPS. i have asked this three thousand times!

DO YOU EVEN NEED AN ADD WHEN PRICEMATCHING NOW DAYS? HAVENT PRICEMATCHED IN AGES. THANKS.[/QUOTE]

I saw the ad tonight, it will be $39 next week. Ad will be available Sunday.

[quote name='gomikeoh']IS THERE A FREAKING BEST BUY AD SO I CAN GET THIS PRICEMATCHED. .[/QUOTE]

Out of curiousity, why the need to pricematch? Just dont like BB? I heard that Kmart was supposed to have it for $39 also ...in case that helps you out

Of course PM'ing elsewhere you loose the chance that the $10 RZ coupon will stack too ....but i may be wrong but Im guessing this sale item/RZ coupon everyone is banking on for sure wont work this time ...just a guess

[quote name='bruticus']Out of curiousity, why the need to pricematch? Just dont like BB? I heard that Kmart was supposed to have it for $39 also ...in case that helps you out

Of course PM'ing elsewhere you loose the chance that the $10 RZ coupon will stack too ....but i may be wrong but Im guessing this sale item/RZ coupon everyone is banking on for sure wont work this time ...just a guess[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there was a deal on a Blu-ray a few months back where there was a store and a manu coupons and they would only take 1 of the coupons for the transaction. I would seriously doubt it as well.

Very few places allow you to stack more than one coupon, people. So I wouldn't get your hopes up that you'll be able to use both coupons tomorrow.

The $20 coupon DOES WORK at the regular price at Best Buy (I checked it today), so I'd use that if it works off the sale price rather than the $10 Reward Zone Gamers Club coupon.

Even so, $30 is still a fantastic price for this game.

If it won't let you print the coupon because it says you already did, your only option is printing for a different computer.

I also cant get this thing to print I have tried in both Firefox and IE. It will just keep trying to load the page but it wont. Any suggestions?

[quote name='flushman']waiting to see someone post that this worked today at best buy or k-mart w the sale of $40.[/QUOTE]
One of the SHC group already confirmed that the coupon will work with the sale price at Kmart.

The $20 coupon is a manufacturer coupon. It should be like cash to the store, so I dont know why any store would not take it...even in conjunction with another deal they may have.

Does Kmart take competitor coupons? What about Target? I know that Target will take a manufacturer coupon and a Target coupon. If they take competitor coupons and a price match you could get it for 10 bucks there.

This SUX.

I prolly cant do this at a library either cuz of this coupon printer program.

I dont understand why I cant print this coupon when today was the first time I tried.

Still says.

You've printed the select # of times allowed.

I can confirm the coupon works at kmart to make the game $20. But I had some complications that ill post in the other thread

and shouldnt tax be $1 and not $2? I got charged 21.99 when it shouldve been 20.99 just like when I bought ME2

[quote name='xilly']It works at Kmart. I just got mine. 22.79 after tax.[/QUOTE]

Same Kmart accepted the 20 dollars off no problem

[quote name='SeanTM22']I can confirm the coupon works at kmart to make the game $20. But I had some complications that ill post in the other thread

and shouldnt tax be $1 and not $2? I got charged 21.99 when it shouldve been 20.99 just like when I bought ME2[/QUOTE]
No, since the coupon is a form of payment like cash.

Just got back from the nearest Kmart, my girlfriend and I just got a copy of Blur for each of us for $21.54 each after the coupon, worked like a charm! The cashier called the front desk but the manager was well aware of the coupon.

Fail, at the Kmart in Richmond, Michigan. The clerk called the manager over, and she told me that they aren't allowed to take anymore online coupons from anywere besides Kmart.

[quote name='EvilPirateJohn']Fail, at the Kmart in Richmond, Michigan. The clerk called the manager over, and she told me that they aren't allowed to take anymore online coupons from anywere besides Kmart.[/QUOTE]

Which is ironic considering how royally fucked up the last Kmart.com coupon was.

[quote name='EvilPirateJohn']Fail, at the Kmart in Richmond, Michigan. The clerk called the manager over, and she told me that they aren't allowed to take anymore online coupons from anywere besides Kmart.[/QUOTE]

You need to PM SHC Gamer about this so he can take care of it.

Coupon worked for me at kmart. The price was $22.79 with tax included. The only problem i had is that it took 30 minutes for someone to come to the electronics section to open the glass door for the game.

just tried at the kmart in bellingham, wa and was told they couldn't because the coupon says below the 20 dollars off part "not valid with any other discounts or specials". I'll PM SHC Gamer and see what happens. glad to see it worked for other people.

bread's done
Back