Blur/Split Second $39.99, KmartGamer

[quote name='Ashtaar']what is k-mart gamer? I need this to go live so i can pick up blur[/QUOTE]
KmartGamer.com is the blog that I use to publish deals, check it out! I recently launched an exclusive offer on Transformers: War for Cybertron

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']KmartGamer.com is the blog that I use to publish deals, check it out! I recently launched an exclusive offer on Transformers: War for Cybertron[/QUOTE]

Complete epic fail by Kmart lately no wonder Kmarts close when there next to a walmart...

[quote name='gametraderz']Complete epic fail by Kmart lately no wonder Kmarts close when there next to a walmart...[/QUOTE]

Don't see how Blur and Split/Second at $39.99 is a "Complete epic fail". Pretty good price on both.

[quote name='crr_1119']Don't see how Blur and Split/Second at $39.99 is a "Complete epic fail". Pretty good price on both.[/QUOTE]

just ignore him. he's a dumbass.

I actually beleive Kmart has stepped up to the plate to offer some strong competition to the video gaming market. With the demise of Circuit City it seems other retailers aren't offering us good deals anymore. Maybe with the effort Kmart is putting forth, major retailors may be forced to take notice.

Thanks OP and don't listen to the epic fail poster. It's much appreciated. :applause:

Still i'm going to pass because my instinct tells me these two arcade racers will be at $19.99 within 6 months.

[quote name='crr_1119']Don't see how Blur and Split/Second at $39.99 is a "Complete epic fail". Pretty good price on both.[/QUOTE]

It is when I just bought Second for $31 on ebay new sealed.

I've played both and I like Split/Second better. But Blur has really fun Multiplayer, and Split/Second is a lot more difficult.

[quote name='gametraderz']Complete epic fail by Kmart lately no wonder Kmarts close when there next to a walmart...[/QUOTE]

Anyone who uses the phrase "complete epic fail" doesn't get an opinion.

[quote name='gametraderz']It is when I just bought Second for $31 on ebay new sealed.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit you saved $3-4 dollars after shipping using eBay? Astonishing!

Stop thread shitting.

I really hope I get my Best Buy reward point certificates before then. I'll price match Kmart and get Blur, the better racer out of the two, and possibly the best racer this gen.

[quote name='gametraderz']It is when I just bought Second for $31 on ebay new sealed.[/QUOTE]

Really do they have multiple copies available? Or does that eBay seller have a large supply like Kmart does? No? Ok this is a good deal then

Slightly off-topic, but since the nearest K-Mart to me is in a neighboring town I don't get there too often. I did swing by tonight tho, and I have to say the electronics/games department looked 100% better than it did a couple of years ago. Very nice, well-laid out shelves where you could clearly see everything they had as opposed to dark cabinets stacked full of games. They didn't have what I was looking for (Tales of Vesperia, which I knew was a long shot as old as it is anyway) but I came away very impressed by the store.

If no one has a Kmart near them and still wants it, let me know. I can send it for price+tax+shipping. I did this for 2 people with Modnation Racer when it was at Hastings

[quote name='Armenius']Holy shit you saved $3-4 dollars after shipping using eBay? Astonishing!

Stop thread shitting.[/QUOTE]

$31 shipped you fucking moron

CRAP. I had this bought elsewhere for a higher price. I had a feeling you were gonna be doing this, I knew I should've waited!

By the way SHC, is there any way you can provide free economy shipping like GS and Amazon does for Hawaii/Alaska customers? I paid quite a bit for the Bayonetta deal before but I got it anyway to support you guys. Would be nice if there's some way to get free shipping through USPS First Class or something for free/$1.

[quote name='SHC-Gamer']It's not posted yet on KmartGamer.com but instore next week both Blur and Split Second will be discounted to $39.99. 6/6 through 6/12.[/QUOTE]
Excellent. First decent deal on Blur I've seen yet.

[quote name='gametraderz']Complete epic fail by Kmart lately no wonder Kmarts close when there next to a walmart...[/QUOTE]the heck?

Time to check histories. In the meantime, thread clean-up in 3, 2, 1. Nice clean thread. One less failboat captain steering discussions upstream.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, Blur on sale!

I picked up Split Second but the lack of replay is really bugging me :(

a co-worker mentioned blur today and said it is really fun... I think it is time I pick it up.

thanks kmart gamer.

nice, if only I knew of Kmarts in CT. I thought that store went the way of Ames MANY MANY MANY years ago. I guess I was wrong.

So are we going to be seeing more online deals? I just don't know how many Blurs my KMart will have in stock and I have a few CAGs in the area so I know they will be scooped up and I am not trying to run out 1st thing Sunday morning if I can avoid it.

Nice Offer, Kmart has really stepped up their game, I'd purchase 1 of them if my 360 wasn't bust right now.

yea gromice, thanks. I looked up store locations after that comment. I am in Farmington, so 65 is a little to far from me. I noticed there is one in Cromwell, which is only like 25 minutes from my house.

Great deal, too bad I just agreed to trade a craigslister for his modnation racers for $30, or my blazblue CE and $10. Blur does look like a super game too. I see myself holding out on this one a little while longer, I see it dropping faster than any of us would like to see such a fine product drop.

Cleared my PM box if anyone else wants me to pick up a copy and ship it. 40 + tax in NM + 2.70 shipping (includes delivery confirm)

wow! great deals! perfect as a gift to my friend - he's a car maniac and loves racing games. Which 1 game would you suggest I get him? He'd be playing it single player since I know for a fact that he has no Xbox live and no interest in playing online. Also, are these mostly track racing games, or street-racing?
Thanks, and nice deals SHC!

bread's done
Back