Blur/Split Second $39.99, KmartGamer

[quote name='FS316']Can anyone fill me in on this deal? When does it start? I dont have any K-Marts nearby.[/QUOTE]
The deals are from 6/6 to 6/12. Hope that Helps!

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Hey SHC, any plans for some online deals in the future? I would of loved to spring on your last few deals but i have no K-marts close to me. Thanks![/QUOTE]
This one is actually for online as well :)

Picked up Blur last night in the Milford, CT Kmart... Seemed to be plenty of copies, tagged with the full $60 price. Rang up fine at $40 though. I felt so sneaky and clandestine,hahaha. Thanks for the deal, SHC.

I feel like I'm potentially killing the golden goose here, but I have to ask. Are these deals actually helping KMart? These games are being sold at what I assume is below the wholesale cost, and it's not as if I'm buying anything else while I'm there (though I do shop at KMart for other things occasionally).

I love these deals, but I feel like I'm ultimately doing a disservice to SHC-Gamer

[quote name='Allnatural']I feel like I'm potentially killing the golden goose here, but I have to ask. Are these deals actually helping KMart? These games are being sold at what I assume is below the wholesale cost, and it's not as if I'm buying anything else while I'm there (though I do shop at KMart for other things occasionally).

I love these deals, but I feel like I'm ultimately doing a disservice to SHC-Gamer[/QUOTE]

You know, I thought the same thing. But I realized... I've actually found myself going to Kmart as another alternative to my shopping habits. Now instead of not considering Kmart at all, I actually do go into the store. Even if I don't buy anything else.

I think that's really the objective here. Bring Kmart back into the argument. Even if you don't buy there, at least people might start considering them again. Used to, all I did was go Gamestop (used deals and tradeins), Best Buy (coupons, points), Target (clearance), Walmart (clearance), and that's it. Now I do go to Kmart, too. I even found myself shopping for lamps there. I didn't buy any, but I looked.

Isn't that something? I think it may wind up profitable if they're thinking longterm. I think Kmart was very close to being utterly forgotten and then what money would they make?

I think more stores should have direct communication with their customers. I think Twitter's proven that its workable.

Yeah they might not make money on the game itself, but its much like any other deal at any other store - If the person goes in there buying more then enough stuff to make up the difference then they profit. I was only going to buy Blur, but I also bought some junk food and quite a few other items. If I end up going in there planning on only spending $40 and walk out end up spending double that then I'm sure KMart has made money off of me.

K-mart has been raking in the awesome deals and shaming the other retailers, It is starting to become my go to game store now, my only gripe is the setup of the store, there are so many games in buckets below the display with no prices, and its locked and hard to find an associate.

bread's done
Back