Bodysnatchers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocko - I have one fear: Needles. Hence, no ink. (Although, I do want to get one black wing on my back for my guide.)

I do have a funny Pixie tat story (I may have told this when it happened):
Pixie was in the bathroom for about a half hour or so. I was starting to wondering if she was feeling ill, so I asked if she was okay. She should have just lied and said she had stomach problems. Instead, she confessed that she forgot where one of her tats was and was looking for it.

You see, Pixie has three tats. Of course, she remembered her first, the tramp stamp, and Juggers's name on her arm...but she forgot the kanji she has on the back of her neck.

First off, I asked her why she didn't just ask me - since I know her body so well and knew where it was. She said that she didn't want to feel stupid.
Then I asked her the follow-up question: since it is on the back of her neck...how did she find it? She said that, since she couldn't find it on her body, she thought of all the places she wanted a tattoo and checked them...which led her using a pair of mirrors to finally locate the elusive, yet permanent, tat.

4240_510651270126_152500659_30527330_137653_n.jpg

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Hey Chika...it's nurse appreciation week...and I figured you're close enough or something...so...we appreciate you![/QUOTE]
Nurse...nursing...tits.

I'm gonna celebrate on GIS with Safe Search off.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I really wish that calculus wasn't the highest math most people ever learned. Everything before hand is laying the ground work, and calc and above is really where things start to get beautiful. :/

(I'd place geometry on a different track than calc, although they do meet higher up in differential geometry.)[/quote]

I kinda wish that I didn't completely give up on math in high school. I was pretty good at it up through middle school but once I got into Algebra and above I was completely lost and it ended up becoming my worst subject in school. About the only portion that I didn't completely fail was Trig , and that was probably because most of that was just plugging numbers into the calculator.

Any good resources for improving or getting back into math? Strange question I'm sure , it's just something I'd like to improve on so I don't feel like I failed at it so bad. Same reason I want to try and learn spanish , since I completely failed at that in high school as well.

So...is it wrong that I took a picture of Pixie when she was about ten years old to work and showed them and said, "Yeah...I did her."

Obviously, not when she was ten...but because she had platinum blonde hair as a girl, it didn't even look like Pixie...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']For once, I wasn't the one to bring up tits![/QUOTE]
Shame on you.

It's getting harder and harder to find nice large ones that don't look like lopsided carnival balloons.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I've got a row reserved. See you there. ;)[/quote]

a row? pfft we're gonna need our own pavilion.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Shame on you.

It's getting harder and harder to find nice large ones that don't look like lopsided carnival balloons.[/quote]

:wave: not really

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I'll get started designing the badges that go on our lanyards.[/quote]

frosty says "I HAS LANYARDS!"

i have a bunch leftover from when i planned the AIDSWalk. they say say AIDS all over them :rofl: now i'm really going to hell

[quote name='Chika']frosty says "I HAS LANYARDS!"

i have a bunch leftover from when i planned the AIDSWalk. they say say AIDS all over them :rofl: now i'm really going to hell[/QUOTE]
DUDE(ette)! Next time we exchange packages, you MUST send me a few of those! Those would be awesome for the comic cons...

:rofl:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']DUDE(ette)! Next time we exchange packages, you MUST send me a few of those! Those would be awesome for the comic cons...

:rofl:[/quote]

we are most definitely going to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back