Bodysnatchers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']It depends, Moxio.

MacBooks straight-up are :drool:, but I cannot justify paying that much for a computer. If I were you I'd get a $600 Lenovo off a Slickdeal and live with Windows 7.[/QUOTE]

The thing though is that I might as well just get a semi-new Macbook alum. off Craigslist for like $1000 then.

But does the osx-netbook run well? I'm assuming I couldn't play hardly any games on it, right? Thanks btw for answering my questions.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Whoops, my bad:

"woke up today to find the drive with all my new music not working. if you dont hear from me its because i shot myself in the head."

"the bad news is everything ive worked on for the last six months is gone. the good news is i dont give a fuck about life anymore."[/QUOTE]

That's fucking terrible news.

I tried Plants vs Zombies demo and shut it off in 5min. I still don't get the fascination with all these tower defense type games *shrugs*

:whistle2:s

IMG_0353.jpg

[quote name='munch']I think I'm going to purchase Plants Vs Zombies.

I'm pretty sure joliet's corny ass just called you a dummy, Liquid.[/quote]
I'm pretty sure i'm about to tell you to shut the hell up.

Yep.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What's wrong with a Lenovo?

You don't want a netbook as your main laptop. The screen resolution and keyboard are tiny.[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's not that Lenovos are bad (because they aren't by any means), I just want a Mac. I was just wondering if it's worth getting a netbook-Mac or not, because I have the money to get a netbook-Mac and then I could build myself a new main PC or just shell out the grand to get a Macbook and get the full "experience".

[quote name='Liquid 2']Why did you make me check what he posted? :[

Regardless, JolietJake's corny ass needs to reread my thread.[/quote]
I read your post, i'm not reading the whole damn thread. Fix your own fucking problem.:nottalking:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']
What'd you think of Sunshine Cleaning, budgey?[/quote]

I thought it was pretty good. Definitely way more serious than I was expecting. The best part was the casting, all of the actors did a really great job in their roles. I wish they would have given the characters a little more depth and back story though. They were very likable, but I just wanted to know more about them.

EDIT: Oh yeah I saw that you were looking at PSUs the other day Jimbo. I have a working Antec 500w PSU. I don't really have any use for it, so if you are interested let me know. I would probably accept any reasonable offer.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']The whole thread? There's only like 5 posts.[/quote]
And liquid hasn't replied to any of them. So i repeated a suggestion, sue me. I took "checked the connections" to mean power since he said the drives would open and close just not show up in the OS.

Given that everything is plugged in correctly but not recognized, the sata/ide controller could be bad.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Have you ever seen a space shuttle launch in person, Rokk0?[/quote]

I've seen a shuttle launch clear across Florida. I was at a Ft Myers Miracles game when I saw it go up.

[quote name='lordwow']LP my thoughts on Trek:

I think the casting was perfect. I loved all the characters, especially McCoy. Kirk was great as the sort-of-changed guy, and Spock I loved because I always thought there wasn't enough conflict about his half-human side (it was briefly discussed in Trek 3/4, but was pretty much ignored throughout the series).
[/quote]

McCoy is the doctor guy right? That actor played his character great. It was a certain pissed off intensity. :lol:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I tried Plants vs Zombies demo and shut it off in 5min. I still don't get the fascination with all these tower defense type games *shrugs*[/quote]

Is that on XBLA?

I like how when I saw JolietJake for what he was like 1 month after he started posting no one believed me.

Trailblazer. :cool:

[quote name='Maklershed']I've seen a shuttle launch clear across Florida. I was at a Ft Myers Miracles game when I saw it go up. [/QUOTE]
Yep, you can see them pretty clear over here.

[quote name='Maklershed']I've seen a shuttle launch clear across Florida. I was at a Ft Myers Miracles game when I saw it go up.

McCoy is the doctor guy right? That actor played his character great. It was a certain pissed off intensity. :lol:

Is that on XBLA?[/QUOTE]

Just PC. It's only like ten bucks on steam if that's your thing.

Played the first few rounds. Not bad. Not the best TD I've played, but not bad.

[quote name='Maklershed']I've seen a shuttle launch clear across Florida. I was at a Ft Myers Miracles game when I saw it go up.
[/quote]
Sometimes your can even see them in GA.

[quote name='Maklershed']
[/quote]
I never understood why that character (McCoy) was so angry or hated Spock & Vulcans so much until I got the backstory from those first two seasons of Enterprise.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']

I never understood why that character (McCoy) was so angry or hated Spock & Vulcans so much until I got the backstory from those first two seasons of Enterprise.[/quote]

Why's that?

I always figured it was just because Spock annoyed McCoy with his logic. He'd always get pissed whenever Spock acted detached from a situation.

[quote name='Moxio']Like build a tower?

Would I just go about purchasing compatible components according to this: http://www.insanelymac.com/osx86db/[/quote]

Intel Core i7 920 CPU
Gigabyte EX58-UD3R
6GB Tripple-Channel Corsair PC1600
XFX Nvidia 9800GTX+ 512MB
WD Velociraptor 300GB HDD

To build a computer with those parts will be under $1,000 if you wait for deals and it works great dual booting Win7/OSX. Plus it is super fast.

It was because Vulcan's took a condescending and paternal role towards earth, holding humanity's exploration of space and technology back. They were also slow to reveal much about the rest of the universe to humans which often put us in peril.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']It was because Vulcan's took a condescending and paternal role towards earth, holding humanity's exploration of space and technology back. They were also slow to reveal much about the rest of the universe to humans which often put us in peril.[/quote]
I don't know if that was specifically why he got angry with Spock. He usually seemed more pissed that Spock didn't feel anything.

[quote name='tiredfornow']that red dead redemption picture pack is nice for only a buck.[/QUOTE]

I thought of DLing it but I'd be copying Brak and now you :]

[quote name='h3llbring3r']It was because Vulcan's took a condescending and paternal role towards earth, holding humanity's exploration of space and technology back. They were also slow to reveal much about the rest of the universe to humans which often put us in peril.[/QUOTE]

1) I never liked that storyline.

2) McCoy didn't hate Spock.

since i'll be working in the NJ office tomorrow (which means leaving the house at 5:30am and not getting back until 7:30pm), someone needs to make a Happy Bday Frosty OTT

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I've heard some pretty good things about that company, but it's still no Samsung, Sony, Sharp or LG, so I'd do research on the specific model.[/QUOTE]

Well, it would be a gift for my gf and she's not nearly as picky as me when it comes to tv quality.

I just want to make sure it's not garbage.

[quote name='seanr1221']I thought of DLing it but I'd be copying Brak and now you :][/quote]that would be totally gay and wrong of you to do, man. :whistle2:&

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']1) I never liked that storyline.

2) McCoy didn't hate Spock.[/quote]

It wasn't in the movies, but there was definitely an antagonistic relationship in the TV show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back