Bodysnatchers OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really digging this upcoming Woot shirt:

CMYKF5-msayn9-s.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']Most probably, MT2523. I need the type of brick that works on the first couple generations of 360s, though.[/quote]

[quote name='Liquid 2']Sure.[/quote]
I'll let you know if he ends up going through with it, and if so I'll drop you guys a PM. Thanks!

[quote name='JolietJake']I lost all hope for the Joe movie when they showed those super suit things.[/quote]Seeing the Wayans brother was a good "this is going to suck dick" heads up.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Any of you guys have two 1GB sticks of 184pin 400 MHz ( PC3200 ) Non-ECC DDR SDRAM laying around?[/quote]

Actually, no.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Seeing the Wayans brother was a good "this is going to suck dick" heads up.[/QUOTE]
Accelerator suits. What's it accelerate? The amount this movie is going to suck. That newest trailer before Star Trek definitely crossed G.I. Joe off my list.

How many versions of Peggle do you own, Rock?[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Accelerator suits. What's it accelerate? The amount this movie is going to suck. That newest trailer before Star Trek definitely crossed G.I. Joe off my list.[/quote]I was never really looking forward to it, but that trailer was so bad. :[

None, I only have the demo of it on my PC. Gonna buy the full game later tonight.

And you're thinking of Manthing, that $$$$a has like every single version of Peggle thats come out so far.

[quote name='TheRock88']
And you're thinking of Manthing, that $$$$a has like every single version of Peggle thats come out so far.[/quote]

:nottalking:

DS, XBLA and (maybe) iPhone =/= every single version.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Does your mom?

:D

What's up, BSB?[/quote]

You might want to check with your mom, actually. I hear all the fellas in the neighborhood give her a good ram now and then.

:wave:

[quote name='Liquid 2']+/- grading system being implemented in the fall. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

It's been in the graduate school for a while. I can almost understand for it undergrad, though I'm against it, but it makes no sense at all at the graduate level.

[quote name='zewone']That G.I. Joe trailer before Star Trek was literally, one of the worst trailers I've ever seen.[/quote]

The worst part is that if it didn't say it was a G.I. Joe movie, I would've never known it was G.I. Joe.

Does anyone know if its a possibility to use a memory card on both a camera and a phone?

My camera takes SD, and my phone takes micro SD. I put the micro SD with a converter into my camera and it said i needed to format it... and im sure if i formatted it it would say the same when i tried to put it back into my phone.

The pictures look great on my phone that i take with my camera, and I love having the ability to upload them to facebook and AIM when I'm not at home. I'm really hoping theres a solution to this.

[quote name='munch']It's been in the graduate school for a while. I can almost understand for it undergrad, though I'm against it, but it makes no sense at all at the graduate level.[/QUOTE]
I suppose I can see that.

I'm just kinda pissed about the potential of an A not being a 4.00 on my GPA (even if it'll make a high B hurt less). :/

[quote name='tiredfornow']Seeing the Wayans brother was a good "this is going to suck dick" heads up.[/QUOTE]It's G.I. Joe, man. If you're not 8 years old you should have no reason to look forward to it.

I don't forget things that made my lonely childhood great, mojimbo. :eek:([quote name='zewone']That G.I. Joe trailer before Star Trek was literally, one of the worst trailers I've ever seen.[/quote]
Yeah, that and Transformers: Sam goes to college.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']You might want to check with your mom, actually. I hear all the fellas in the neighborhood give her a good ram now and then.

:wave:[/QUOTE]
ZING!

:lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I suppose I can see that.

I'm just kinda pissed about the potential of an A not being a 4.00 on my GPA (even if it'll make a high B hurt less). :/[/QUOTE]
Could you elaborate/link me to this process?

[quote name='zewone']That G.I. Joe trailer before Star Trek was literally, one of the worst trailers I've ever seen.[/QUOTE]

Chun Li and Dragonball Evolution were way, way worse.

The one thing I kept looking for in the transformer 2 movie trailer was close up's of Sam's hand since the actor was in that car accident. Supposedly it was pretty mangled. But I didn't notice anything odd in the trailer.

Must have been special effects.

I'm about to head down to ODU for my first class of the summer. 5:00pm to 7:25pm, hopefully it won't be that long for the first meeting. :bomb:

Have you ever seen a space shuttle launch in person, Rokk0?[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't forget things that made my lonely childhood great, mojimbo. :eek:([/QUOTE]Pretty much all of it is better left as memories.

I'm just kinda pissed about the potential of an A not being a 4.00 on my GPA (even if it'll make a high B hurt less). :/[/quote]

Is the new system gonna be based on thirds?

Like:

A- = 3.67
B+ = 3.33
B = 3.0
B- = 2.67

etc?

Yeah that sucks.

They launched a shuttle from Langley last week but it was too cloudy to see it fly over from where I'm at. The paper had a little article talking about the path it was going to take and such that said 9 minutes after launch it would be 250 miles above the earth and moving at nearly 17,000MPH. Needless to say, the beast was stunned.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Have you ever seen a space shuttle launch in person, Rokk0?Pretty much all of it is better left as memories.[/QUOTE]
I know you didn't ask me, but I've been to Kennedy Space Center many times, but never watched an actual launch in person. Very cool place.

The worst trailer I've ever seen in theaters was Blood and Chocolate before Rocky Balboa. The audience literally burst out laughing when the deep voiced trailer dude announced the name of it.

I'm just kinda pissed about the potential of an A not being a 4.00 on my GPA (even if it'll make a high B hurt less). :/[/QUOTE]

I know a lot of people say GPAs don't matter, but I don't understand why the University of Texas would adopt a standard that might hurt its undergraduates in the marketplace. If ALL universities nationwide adopted it it would make sense. As it stands right now, it can only hurt.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Pretty much all of it is better left as memories.[/quote]Well, can't argue with you on that. :lol:

I always pictured myself kind of like LinkinPrime (minus the red spiky hair, large wife and 200,000k in debt) but I grew out of comics, toys, and explosions almost as soon as I got into them. I guess its not for everybody. :shrug:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Well, can't argue with you on that. :lol:

I always pictured myself kind of like LinkinPrime (minus the red spiky hair, large wife and 200,000k in debt) but I grew out of comics, toys, and explosions almost as soon as I got into them. I guess its not for everybody. :shrug:[/quote]

The key is balance. There is a place for both the Micheal Bay type material and the Christopher Nolan type material in life.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Seeing the Wayans brother was a good "this is going to suck dick" heads up.[/quote]
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!?!

:bomb:

[quote name='StarKnightX']The key is balance. There is a place for both the Micheal Bay type material and the Christopher Nolan type material in life.[/QUOTE]No.

[quote name='lordwow']Blowing up skyscrapers got old fast huh TFN?[/quote]Yeah. I was eating a bowl of YBCheerios the other day and thought how boring most action movies really are since most of it has been done before. :[

[quote name='StarKnightX']The key is balance. There is a place for both the Micheal Bay type material and the Christopher Nolan type material in life.[/quote]Not reaaalllyyy...

I do try and make it a point to see most movies that come out now though.

[quote name='JolietJake']Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!?!

:bomb:[/quote]Of course. #-o

[quote name='Mojimbo']No.[/quote]

:cry:

Would the quote work better if if was worded as "There is a place for both thought provoking material and brainless action material in life"? Because I realize that using Micheal Bay as an example was probably a dumb idea.

[quote name='Rocko']Could you elaborate/link me to this process?[/QUOTE]
Manthing's got it:
[quote name='manthing']Is the new system gonna be based on thirds?

Like:

A- = 3.67
B+ = 3.33
B = 3.0
B- = 2.67

etc?

Yeah that sucks.[/QUOTE]

--

[quote name='munch']I know a lot of people say GPAs don't matter, but I don't understand why the University of Texas would adopt a standard that might hurt its undergraduates in the marketplace. If ALL universities nationwide adopted it it would make sense. As it stands right now, it can only hurt.[/QUOTE]

I hadn't even thought of that. Really good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back