Bolt on BluRay ?

Richlough

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Which B&M will have the best deal on this?

I say B&M because, I'm taking my daughter to get it .
She's really been looking forward to it, after seeing it at the movies.

Thanks to all who reply!

[quote name='Richter']this is crap, cant get any of the $10 off coupons to print out ;_;[/quote]

I am having the same problems too! :bomb:

[quote name='thelonepig']Has anyone redeemed the Disney rewards on the Bluray yet? The reward code and the unlock code for the digital copy are the same. Can the code be used to redeem the points and then later for the digital copy or does it require you to do both at the same time? I don't usually use the digital copies, so I thought I'd better ask.[/quote]

I too would like to know this. I want to sell the digital copy as I really have no use for it.

Linkin - The UPC's are the same but there is a unique Code in the upper Right hand side.

Bought it at Target. The lady said they were very cautious about internet coupons (due to that infamous coupon with something like $5 off any games about a year ago) and she had to check with her supervisor. Came back a couple of minutes later and said it was ok and that they had to do this with every internet coupon cause they might be frauds like the game coupons.

Paid about $19 for it. Lady was very nice about the whole thing though.

Here's TRU deal

Buy BOLT (DVD) $18 - $10 instant = $8 - $5 off coupon = $3 + BOLT (BLU RAY) $25 - $10 instant = $15 - $10 off coupon = $5 = You total $8 for both movie :) Must get the DVD version scan 1st then blu ray version :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Here's TRU deal

Buy BOLT (DVD) $18 - $10 instant = $8 - $5 off coupon = $3 + BOLT (BLU RAY) $25 - $10 instant = $15 - $10 off coupon = $5 = You total $8 for both movie :) Must get the DVD version scan 1st then blu ray version :)[/quote]

Where are the 2 $10 instants coming from? Doesn't the ad state $10 off the total purchase price and not $10 off each when purchasing Bolt + another Disney DVD/Blu? Is a loophole created by purchasing two copies of Bolt together?

[quote name='EmilyBabe']I am having the same problems too! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

the furthest I've gotten was a screen that said "Please Wait..."

If you're having trouble printing the coupons in Internet Explorer try using Firefox. Worked for me.

[quote name='thelonepig']Has anyone redeemed the Disney rewards on the Bluray yet? The reward code and the unlock code for the digital copy are the same. Can the code be used to redeem the points and then later for the digital copy or does it require you to do both at the same time? I don't usually use the digital copies, so I thought I'd better ask.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to use the code at the same time. I don't remember which movie it was, but an earlier Disney release also had the same thing (one code). I redeemed the reward code then gave the digital copy to a friend and was able to work.

[quote name='angsto2']If you're having trouble printing the coupons in Internet Explorer try using Firefox. Worked for me.[/QUOTE]
no go

-.- ;_;

The TRU deal is good for the rest of the week. It's $10 off any other Disney Blu-ray or DVD priced $19.99 or more along with the purchase of Bolt.

Just paid $16.xx for the blu-ray at BB. Nice to pick up a NR Disney BD for so cheap. Now I just wish there was a way to get the digital copy on my PSP... that would make it perfect. Oh well....

For all the people asking for a copy image of the coupons there is no way to do so since every coupon is printed without showing an actual image of it but a screen saying its printing. Disney did this to avoid people putting scans on other websites like this one. Hint turn all fire walls off and you may have to download a small file.

Also the coupon has special images on it so a scan of it would cause errors on it and would void the coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had BB price match Fry's price then dropped the $10 off manu. rebate on them. Walked out with it for $14.99+ tax. Now to send in the $4 off coupon from Ronzoni pasta to make it $11. Best price for a Bluray yet!

[quote name='Boltbacker']Had BB price match Fry's price then dropped the $10 off manu. rebate on them. Walked out with it for $14.99+ tax. Now to send in the $4 off coupon from Ronzoni pasta to make it $11. Best price for a Bluray yet![/quote]

Sorry, you're not going to get the rebate. As many other people in this thread have already mentioned, the terms of the rebate say the movie had to have been purchased on 3/24 or later.

[quote name='collven']Sorry, you're not going to get the rebate. As many other people in this thread have already mentioned, the terms of the rebate say the movie had to have been purchased on 3/24 or later.[/QUOTE]

That's why I'm waiting. However, I'm sure TRU will be out of stock by then... Ya never know I guess, but techincally I think they should honor the earlier purchase, since the only reason it lists 3/24 is because that would have been the standard Tuesday release date...

Just to sum up, since this thread seems to have gotten unnecessarily confusing (to me at least):
TRU has Bolt for $25 - $10 Coupon from web = $15
Buy any other Disney movie, get $10 off - so Pinocchio is $30, add to Bolt, = $45-10=35.
If bought Tuesday or later, get $4 back for Bolt, making cost around $31, or about $15/BD. (And someone mentioned a $5 off coupon; was that a DVD only coupon or something I missed?) Is this basically everything we need to know to get Bolt cheapest (and Pinnochio at a pretty good price as well)?

went to costco and got denied because they don't take manufacturers rebates. gay.

then we went to target and they were sold out. gayer.

going to tru tomorrow.

Coupon wasn't being recognized as a valid offer at the register at my Best Buy. (Yes, she scanned the regular barcode.) Cashier seemed to double check the expiration date and just knocked off $10 manually. No hassle on my part.

Unfortunately I'm flying out to GDC for the rest of the week and can't get to a BB after today. I would have liked to see if I could stack the coupon with the additional $6 off for buying with the Lilo & Stitch re-release. Although I could stand to wait for an inevitable BD release, I still want to send off for the free (after shipping) Bolt plush offer on the Disney Movie Rewards site w/ combined purchase.

Ugh, just bought Bolt at Best Buy, didn't try to PM + coupon as the store I was going to is pretty over the top about combining offers (even though in this case it should have been OK) but I have to ask-- they taxed me on the PRE-coupon amount ($27.99) and then used the coupon as if it was a gift certificate, just taking $10 off the total... they told me that is how MFG coupons work, which seems kinda strange to me. Was it just some clueless cashiers and customer service people, or is this how other people are seeing it happen at BB?

(I managed to get a 2nd printout of the coupon, maybe I'll try the PM + coupon tomorrow when I go get Quantum of Solace)

Thanks for posting this deal and the associated $10 off coupon for it.

I didn't feel like running to TRU so I picked up at Walmart.
They had them there for $29.99 which is the 3 copy version (Blu-Ray, DVD and Digital Copy).
After coupon it was $19.99+tax. Not bad for both Blu-ray and DVD.

[quote name='Justin42']Ugh, just bought Bolt at Best Buy, didn't try to PM + coupon as the store I was going to is pretty over the top about combining offers (even though in this case it should have been OK) but I have to ask-- they taxed me on the PRE-coupon amount ($27.99) and then used the coupon as if it was a gift certificate, just taking $10 off the total... they told me that is how MFG coupons work, which seems kinda strange to me. Was it just some clueless cashiers and customer service people, or is this how other people are seeing it happen at BB? [/quote]

That is how coupons and sales tax work (always).
Tax is based on the gross sale not the net after coupon(s).

Gah, I wish the thread title had the deal listed. I bought it on Amazon, and they aren't going to accept a return without charging me return shipping. hurrrr.

[quote name='gunm']Gah, I wish the thread title had the deal listed. I bought it on Amazon, and they aren't going to accept a return without charging me return shipping. hurrrr.[/QUOTE]

Sure you can. . .open the disc, and then complain that it's a glitchy copy. Amazon pays for return shipping and you get a full refund.

Not the most honest method, but it works.

[quote name='gunm']Gah, I wish the thread title had the deal listed. I bought it on Amazon, and they aren't going to accept a return without charging me return shipping. hurrrr.[/quote]

You should really check and follow the Blu-Ray coupon & rebate thread.

[quote name='moonphrogg']Sure you can. . .open the disc, and then complain that it's a glitchy copy. Amazon pays for return shipping and you get a full refund.

Not the most honest method, but it works.[/quote]

Return fraud is severely frowned upon at CAG.

Rented this on redbox last night for $1 (actually free).

The movie is pretty good. i will probably add it to the blu collection this week.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
Return fraud is severely frowned upon at CAG.[/quote]

Hey. . .I didn't say that I did it. . .plus I put the whole "honesty" disclaimer in there. As far as I'm concerned, what each CAG does in his/her home is their business.

[quote name='moonphrogg']Hey. . .I didn't say that I did it. . .plus I put the whole "honesty" disclaimer in there. As far as I'm concerned, what each CAG does in his/her home is their business.[/quote]

In fairness you didn't. I also never said that you did. However, lets not put naughty little ideas into the heads of impressionable less ethical people who might wander through CAG.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']In fairness you didn't. I also never said that you did. However, lets not put naughty little ideas into the heads of impressionable less ethical people who might wander through CAG.[/quote]

Fair enough.

I ended up going to Toys R Us today to take advantage of the legendary $8 deal, and it was a no-go for me. I still got both Bolt (blu-ray) and Bolt (dvd) for about $20 after tax, and I sold the dvd at work for $15. So, I'm still very happy getting the blu-ray for $5.

The coupon says no copies and it prints out looking like a photo copy on my laser printer. I convinced the cashier that I printed it on the computer when another cashier leaned over and told my cashier to get management. 5 minutes and alot of explaining later and I finally got Bolt and Pinnochio for $35 from TRU. Thanks for posting the coupon and deal. I hate deal blockers that step in right before you seal the deal...made sure to give that cashier the "mouth full of blood" smile from Fight Club as I left.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']In fairness you didn't. I also never said that you did. However, lets not put naughty little ideas into the heads of impressionable less ethical people who might wander through CAG.[/quote]

And it forces companies to change customer friendly policies due to high costs of people abusing customer friendly policies. Also this can lead to higher overall product costs.

[quote name='moonphrogg']Fair enough.

I ended up going to Toys R Us today to take advantage of the legendary $8 deal, and it was a no-go for me. I still got both Bolt (blu-ray) and Bolt (dvd) for about $20 after tax, and I sold the dvd at work for $15. So, I'm still very happy getting the blu-ray for $5.[/QUOTE]

the deal worked sweet yesterday for me. I printed out extra coupons today & take adv on glitches somehow i the DVD got fixed today i end up got both for $21. Both DVD & Blu Ray version went up $5 :(

Picked up Bolt+Pinnochio BD's at TRU for $38.24, just under $20 a BD. And that's a good deal :(

For those interested, I just got an email from FYE that says after a $7 rebate, Bolt BD is $22 ($20 if you're a member). If you can tack on that $10 coupon that makes it TWELVE DOLLARS. However, I can't get the rebate to load, and I'm not sure if it's online only which would make the coupon unusable. Here's the page though, if anyone's interested.

[quote name='gunm']Sorry, I'm not buying all that other shit just for a few dollars worth of rebates.[/quote]All what other stuff? If you mean the rebate for Bolt, you buy one pasta box. And there is a rebate for Pinnochio as well ($4) with a Sunmaid raisin purchase (6pack of boxes or 24oz canister). I'm going to do each of these if I can (if the cost of the products isn't like $3 each... but even then, $2 is $2!). But seriously, if buying one extra thing when you go grocery shopping and then filling out a rebate is too much work for $4, well, this might not be the site for you ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gunm']Sorry, I'm not buying all that other shit just for a few dollars worth of rebates.[/quote]That was the nice thing about the Minute Maid $5 Disney BR rebates, and the $5 Rayovac batteries Sleeping Beauty rebates. I buy that stuff anyway, so it was an easy one.

I don't go out of my way to buy other stuff I won't use just to get a rebate.

Does Toys R Us accepts in store returns for stuff bought on their website?

Also, right now online you can get two copies of Bolt Blu-ray for $25 after shipping (they apply the $10 discount twice and the twitter coupon deal stacks for a total of $30 in savings). I don't really need two copies but I could always sell one for $15 and still make a small profit.

Wow I paid $17 at target with the $10 coupon. I always forget how damn creative CAG can be... I should have went to TRu and bought two Bolts.

Just wanted to update that I got the FYE rebate to load, and it appears to be online only. Boo! Oh well, closest store I have is about an hour and 15 minutes away. So I believe TRU is still the best deal.

[quote name='shrike4242']That was the nice thing about the Minute Maid $5 Disney BR rebates, and the $5 Rayovac batteries Sleeping Beauty rebates. I buy that stuff anyway, so it was an easy one.

I don't go out of my way to buy other stuff I won't use just to get a rebate.[/quote]

This doesn't sound too bad to me if you eat pasta. It looks like you only have to get 1 item, isn't pasta around $1 - 1.50?
http://ronzonismarttaste.newworldpasta.com/bolt/bolt_rebate.cfm

bread's done
Back