Boo! Win a 1600 360 Card or a $20 PSN card! Support the show Seekers, coming soon!

Entered on all three. :)

FB: Josh Forde
Twitter: Josh1billion

Looks like an interesting concept. I've always been interested in ghost-hunting, but the "theatrics" of traditional ghost-hunting shows always keep me from watching them. Good luck with your show; I'll be sure to check it out.

Entered.

FaceBook: Adam Lang
Site: I didn't hear anything in the sound clip.

Thanks for the contest and good luck to all.

[quote name='Josh1billion']Entered on all three. :)

FB: Josh Forde
Twitter: Josh1billion

Looks like an interesting concept. I've always been interested in ghost-hunting, but the "theatrics" of traditional ghost-hunting shows always keep me from watching them. Good luck with your show; I'll be sure to check it out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks everyone - and Josh, it's my hope that others agree with us that ghost hunting in and of itself can be an interesting and useful venture without all the extra 'stuff'. Thanks for your support!

Facebook - Seth Orihime (liked)
Twitter - Walter Plug (added & tweeted)
SeekersTV - Chose "Did not hear anything" (Did you mean the "Can you hear us/this" part though? Yeah, I heard that.)

Thank you for the opportunity, Seekers TV crew! Good luck with your show.

[quote name='delsus09']Facebook - Seth Orihime (liked)
Twitter - Walter Plug (added & tweeted)
SeekersTV - Chose "Did not hear anything" (Did you mean the "Can you hear us/this" part though? Yeah, I heard that.)

Thank you for the opportunity, Seekers TV crew! Good luck with your show.[/QUOTE]

Hey!

At 1:18, after Ashley says "Shut the heck up right now" and then Meghan says "Hello", that's where some are hearing something and some aren't. Give it a shot and see if you do, it is at the 1:18 mark.

Thanks for entering!

Hey all - just as a quick note, the first location for filming will be on June 8th and 9th at the New Castle Playhouse, a theater here in western PA. Editing will take a couple of weeks, but if you're interested, stay tuned for the program.

We'll do some other promotions at that point as well, so keep an eye out :)

Thanks again to all who entered so far, if you haven't, deadline is coming soon and a winner will be randomly selected the following day.

Okay, I have taken the initiative in completing the requirements for me to enter the contest.

Facebook: Ryan Jones
Twitter: GameDemonKing
Site: commented as GameDemonKing

FB: Jayvan Lean
Twitter: Unfortunately I don't have Twitter
Website: All I heard was "Hello" on 1:18 and 1:57, not really sure what I was/wasn't supposed to be listening out for, so I just put yes.

[quote name='MRnightmuffin']FB: Jayvan Lean
Twitter: Unfortunately I don't have Twitter
Website: All I heard was "Hello" on 1:18 and 1:57, not really sure what I was/wasn't supposed to be listening out for, so I just put yes.[/QUOTE]

Jayvan - sorry, it's a little confusing, the 1:18 and 1:57 times are two digital recorders running at the same time. Some hear something after Hello in the 1:18 but not in the 1:57, which is the oddity.

Others aren't hearing anything in either. :)

Either way!

Closing days of the contest, get in while you still can. Drawing will be on the AM of the 1st, I'll contact and post the winner on that day. :)

Thanks again for the community support, good luck!

Thanks for all participating, the winner randomly selected is...

delsus09!

I'll send you a message.

We're going to our first location here next weekend, so for those really interested, give us some ideas on our site or Facebook page about what you would like to see!

Thanks all :)

Sigh, didn't win this one, oh well it was fun, looking forward to more on the site though so there is a bonus. Not to mention the obvious....giggity.

[quote name='corrupted_flame0']Sigh, didn't win this one, oh well it was fun, looking forward to more on the site though so there is a bonus. Not to mention the obvious....giggity.[/QUOTE]

You're too funny - thanks for the support, we'll run some other promotions here shortly to get the word out. :)

bread's done
Back